The Death Of Me
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-neck. Gasping with a shiver, his mouth opened for exploration from his lover's tongue. He wrapped his arms around strong neck and pressed his hips closer. Ying Yue could kiss Wang Li all day and drown in the man's taste, swim in his warmth, and live in his caress.
The blonde felt warm palms slid down his side and rolled around to cup his bottoms, pressing him closer to the strong body of his lover. Letting out a moan, he moved his hips closer like waves pressing against the shore and back again. Wang Li pulled back with his bottom lip in between perfect teeth, nipping it with a groan.
"Don't move," his lover panted against his ear, pressing a kiss there.
Ying Yue was in the same condition, wanting more kissing and touching. He rolled his hips forward and Wang Li squeezed his hips, teeth holding his shoulder.
"Ying Yue," the man in red warned and he pressed his chest closer.
"Ah Li," he whined softly and he heard a moan from the king.
"If we continue, I won't be able to hold back."
The blonde paused for a moment and wondered what Wang Li meant, until he really thought about his position. He was straddling the man with his arms around the raven-haired male's neck, bodies pressed close to one another. His face flushed red down to his chest when he felt something hard underneath him, pressing against his… area.
'He... I...'
"Ah Li," Ying Yue bit his lips and looked into silver eyes from under his lashes.
"You are going to be the death of me," Wang Li groaned tapping his forehead against his, fingers wrapped behind his head.
"I will join you," he admitted and heard the soft gasp from thin lips.
"Ying Yue," the king laughed softly and kissed his lips, "Did I answer all your questions? You distracted me."
"Me? You were the one who told me not to see you again," he pouted and Wang Li caught his bottom lip into a nibble. Pushing his lover back gently, he let out a laugh and licked his lips, "Did you find out why your mark moved to your chest?"
Wang Li tucked his platinum blonde bangs behind his ear and sighed.
"My purpose was changed," the man in red paused and observed his face, "Because of you."
His golden eyes widened and he furrowed his brows in confusion.
"What do you mean? What was your purpose before?"
"To bring balance," his lover stated and he felt his mouth dried.
"What is it now?" He whispered.
He saw Wang Li smiled and pulled him in to nuzzle against his temple.
"I will be busy for 40 nights, Ah Yue. Will you come see me after?" The king pulled back to face him, rubbing his cheeks gently.
"40 nights? So long…" Ying Yue sighed and nodded, "Alright."
"I will tell you more then, okay?"
"Mm," he nodded and his lover kissed him. It was a short kiss, before those thin lips pressed again and again and again. Letting out a soft laugh, he covered those lips and grinned at the man he loves.
"What are you doing?"
"Giving 40 kisses, one for each day I will miss," Wang Li stated and Ying Yue couldn't help feeling like soft pudding.
"Okay," he said softly with a smile and sighed into the kisses.
'40 is not enough to satisfy me, Ah Li,' he pressed into the kiss, hoping to make each last longer, '… but I will wait for you, always.'
==
They were listening to the young man telling them of a demon in the forest, who had been luring children to their deaths. Ying Yue thought about the story of the man and hummed to himself.
"Is something on your mind, Ying Yue?" The green haired elder questioned.
"It's just…" the blonde frowned, "You said this demon is a child that brings other children to the forest to eat. How were you able to see it if the demon only could be seen by children?"
"I... Heavens' chosen, I promise there is a demon in the forest," the young man bowed shaking in fear.
"We will investigate and if the demon is there, we shall send it back. Thank you for requesting our service," Ying Yue smiled and looked over to his master who nodded in agreement.
The young man thanked them and pointed them to where the forest holding the illusive child demon was. He searched with his eyes at the entrance of the forest, before walking in. The rush of a powerful dark energy filled their senses and he fisted his hands. Steadying himself, he called for his sword and slammed it into the ground. Sending his spiritual energy into the metal, it glowed brightly. The glow lit up the area they stood and they saw the visible black masses around the forest, thanks to their gifted eyes.
A loud roar echoed through the forest and out came a steady stream of wolf like demons. While his brothers fought the herd to send back, his golden eyes spotted the child staring at him. Avoiding the claws reaching for him, he ran toward the child as he pressed his own talismans onto the animalistic demons. The child's eyes grew large and ran into deeper into the forest when he spotted him. Running after the child, he could feel the thickness of evil trying to suffocate him. Creating a barrier for himself, he could breathe in the purified air inside.
"I mean no harm child. I only wish to help you so you may be reincarnated," He tried looking around as his barrier illuminated where he stood.
"How sweet of you," a sultry light voice laughed, "And if I do not wish to reincarnate? I enjoy being a demon. It is quite fun playing with human lives."
"I do not believe that," He continued looking around, "We all wish to live better lives. You will get bored playing with innocent people and then what?"
"Ah, you do have a point," the voice laughed, "Then I shall play with the Heavens, since they like playing with our lives. Don't you think that would be fair, Heavens' Chosen?"
Ying Yue did not reply as he hummed softly trying to pinpoint where the voice was coming from.
"What have they done that was not fair to you? Who am I speaking to?"
It was quiet for a moment and he stood still waiting. The sound of rustling in the leaves above him caught his attention. Glancing up, he saw something falling from the trees and stepped back. Golden eyes widened seeing the ripped leg of a child. More fell around him,, like raining limbs of the dead children. Heart clenching and stomach rolling, the stench of decay filled his nose and he did his best to hold the bile in his throat.
He suddenly felt a sense to turn and nearly avoided the claws piercing his heart but scraped some of skin off his shoulder, even with his barrier in place. Wincing from the pain, he followed the momentum of the turn and shot out a talisman. The child-like demon froze and Ying Yue walked over to the culprit.
"Did you kill all these children?" He questioned feeling lightheaded, pressing his hand to squeeze against his shoulder.
"No," the demon gave him doe eyes, but Ying Yue frowned.
Pressing his index finger on the fake child's forehead, he wished for its peace. Once the scream left the forest and the thick scent of darkness slowly descended, he tried to walk, but his legs felt heavy. Eyes hazy and breath picking up, he pulled his leg forward only to fall. Before darkness took over him, he thought he heard Wang Li's voice whispering his name. Why would his lover be here when the raven-haired beauty already told him he would be busy?
'Ah, Wang Li, even when I am away, I can't stop thinking about you.'

0