Inside me
359 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At first, i had doubt, but I felt it. Flowing wouldn't be the correct word to use...glide be a much better one. The energy, it glided, all around my body, without resistance, just floating, without haste but it seemed to pull itself to the center. Like gravity. I imagined. Its energy, flowing, through my veins, pulling. I allowed it. The circulation shifted. I felt a tightness in my chest but I let the process continue. I could feel it, like a sink, all drowning, into the center.

"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

I suddenly heard the noise in my ear and I was disturbed. The voice disappeared as did my focus, but I sat again, imagining. It came again, this time I wasn't startled and heard it much more clearly. A certain buzzzzz. Right besides my ear. Very close, as if whispering to me. The buzz soon began forming words and the tightness in my chest became stronger. Yet for some reason I didn't stopped. I don't know but it feels nessasary, important. My arms and legs became weaker as blood seemed to drain from them. Finally, a voice was heard, almost mechanical, yet had a hint of desperation.

[Hostile behaviour detected

Attempt modify and/or damage the system detected

Permission to resist

Denied

ETA 12 seconds to deletion.

Permission to resist

Denied

ETA 8 seconds to deletion

Update recieved

.....

Downloading update]

For the rest of the time, there was only the sound of my breathing and the static of spirits. My body had stopped hurting, it had started believing, it seems. Accepting this power. When I opened my eyes, an golden screen was in front of me.

[Welcome user to system version 1.1 Mahayana.

Complete the following task to refine the soul and body to accend to heavens. Choose one of the following two skill tree.

Shambhala

Qi condensation

@$^#*+_#%#&$£

]

Well, you know what to do
  • Shambhala Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Qi condensation Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Whatever that last thing was Votes: 20 71.4%
Total voters: 28
11