Well, I’ll be honest, I don’t clearly undestand but I fell down a hill, and…continued in the comments?
87 14 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The first game is...tragic story!! The person who has the most tragic backstory will guilt trap others to give up their seat!" Announced the supposedly drunk old man. Every one around him cheered, everyone who were already sitting under the cherry blossom tree.

Well, this will be easy.

Who has a more tragic background than me?

So, step 1

Intro.

So, well, here we are, blah blah blah. Done.

Step 2

"I, I never knew who my parents were. 'Were' since the government presumes them to be dead. I have been alone ever since I was born...both of my parents were absent when I was born. I was raised by animals. I was forced to eat my only friend who was a bunny." I started.

"Ooohhhhh" cheered the audience creepily. Isn't this kinda insensitive? Well, who cares since I am winning.

"Would anyone of you gents would like to beat this challenger? " asked the host.

"Me." Answered a bespectacled man. "I'll fight. Girl, listen. That was a good start. Your parents would be proud. But you are....how old are you?"

"8"

"You are 32 years too early to compete with us! Here is my answer,

When I was a kid, my parents went to America for a vacation, and left me alone with my little sister to take care by ourselves. Everyday, we had to go to school, and study. For food, we had to beg to our neighbour for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For snacks and drinks, I had to ask for money from my 3 friends. And I only had 3 friends."

Sooooooooo. I won, right? Theres no way that's worse than me.

"1 point for team adult."

"What? Why?"

"Ah, well, you see, girl. You both were pretty boring so we didn't actually hear your answer. So, we just announced adults to be winner."

"Is that what adults call nepotism?"

"Zzzzzzz, don't call it nepotism. I prefer...social..group forming. Okay, hip hop let's go, to second round.

Spoiler

That was the most dad thing I could think of

[collapse]

"The second round isssssss.......Who has more pay?! Say, girl. Come on, spit out your salary!"

"...I yield."

Spoiler

MC chan would had won

If someone donated 2,01,315 dollars to my patron.

Spoiler

I probably forgot to put a decimal somewhere but I am sure it won't make a difference.

[collapse]

[collapse]

"Team adult is winning with 2 points in lead. Coming to the third round. It is a race!"

A race. Okay, I can win this. Theres no way old people can  e better than running than me.

Spoiler

It doesn't feel as good writing a death flag than I thought it would.

[collapse]

"The rules of race are....DON'T GET CAUGHT BY THE POLICE!!"

"What?"

Just as I said that, guns cocked all around me. I was surrounded. Everywhere around me, adults were either begging or bribing the people in blue clothes.

I could've done that too, probably, but the people surrounding me were wearing black bullet proof vests. I think the fact that they loaded their gun as soon as they saw me should be enough to tell you people.

These people were...the mega police, a team set exclusively by the adventure tag to arrest children like me and put them into jail.

You win this time, adults. Not the next time. I'll be prepared.

Spoiler

Don't you hate it when you have the perfect cliffhanger but it's still only been 500 words?

[collapse]

And I was out of prison.

Of course, I am not gonna describe everything everytime I get arrested! That's insane. If you want to know how a prison looks like, go see when I was arrested for the first time.

Spoiler

Which is funny since MC chan told you to go check internet for how a prison looks like when she was arrested for the first time.

[collapse]

But going to prison gave me an idea.

An idea to how to beat the adults.

Sorry, this world, but I have to put you into apocalypse.

Next day

Today too, those adults were enjoying themselves merrily beneath the tree. Eating sandwiches and drinking alcohol. They don't realise what is going to happen next.

Spoiler

Can I just waste the next 300 words writing only cliffhangers ?

[collapse]

They didn't even dream of this.

If they knew what was going to happen, they wouldn't had left their home.

Usually, they would call me a madman, but this is the only way.

This is probably not the only way, but it's the best way.

Ok, it's not the best way, but it's the way which requires least effort from me.

They should had bought expensive wine to remember this day.

...uhhhh...their wives..shall mourn.

Think about it now, I should call some very very good janitors to clean the mess that is about to happen.

Oh yeah, AI still exist. Just reminding.

System exists too.

Okay, I can't think of anything else. Let's move to the plan.

I take out a dirty white plate, and a blood red plate. Holding one in each hand, I scream

INCINERATION!!

The plates shone bright and then went back to normal. It may seem like nothing extraordinary happened, but the damage had been done.

Okay, so...uhhh...people removed their clothes and...this is a bit R18 right now, so I am just gonna lie there and dessert them. Hope it makes them cry, now I'll be saying goodbye.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Once while writing a comment, I mistyped wife as something and auto correct turned it into a leaf.

And I thought.

Can I draw a Leaf Hentai?

I want to but I suck at drawing...

[collapse]

This was a poor amd forced attempt at Rick roll.

[collapse]

Okay, so continuing that awesome series.

They shall regret ever meeting me.

Spoiler

I wonder if it's possible to write a book, with only flags and teasers like this, no plot, no character intro, just "You..what are you.." stuff.

[collapse]

They shall regret rejecting me.

Spoiler

Said a German boy who wished to be a painter. 

[collapse]

Really hope that masochistic ocean doesn't find her way here.

Okay, I think we are done. Let's take a look.......nope nope nope. Still very graphic. Let's just skip to next day.

Next day.

Okay, now, let's take a look.

"We have been doing it all night!"

"Wanna continue with your morning glory?"

Nope. Still very very inappropriate and insensitive. 

Is God some kind of pedophilia or something? Is showing 8 year olds such abomination his kink or something?

Announcement

I used an announcement to make sure everyone reads this.

No. I don't like BL and showing it to little kids is no where a kink of mine. 

(What about the first question?)

Please enjoy reading. Leave any questions in the comment section below so that I can report them.

Let's just be sure and take a big leap.

Next month.

Phew, oh, wait. I forgot to turn off italics. Well, whatever. 

So, let's take a...naw...this italics is hurt my eyes, I am going to switch it off.

Ok, so, let's take a look now...ahhh.........they have increased.

I didn't see much but there were many billboards saying this is a good power spot or some other Astrology stuff.

This...is a school, right? 

Like, seriously?

Do they just pay the principal and he just agrees to mentally traumatized children?

I haven't used this power in a long time. But I think I need your power to stop this.

What to do now
  • That sin against humanity no longer exist and the tree is free Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Haha, no. Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Become the overlord, not of BL! But of, you know the world and stuff. Votes: 1 20.0%
Total voters: 5
1