Trade offer, I recieve, not writing cursed BL, You recieve, not reading cursed BL
44 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So, here we are

In front of a cherry blossom tree which definitely has no strange smell whatsoever.

Well, let's just get this over with.

"Hey, AI. I have a confession to make."

"Normally, someone would get flustered by this, MC chan. But knowing you, you will say something like 'your breath stinks'."

"No, of course not. I am not fooling around here. I am telling the truth!"

"I-is that so. Well then, I too have a confession to make, MC chan."

"Ok, then I'll go first. AI, ever since the day I met you, I wanted to tell you this, but, you see AI, your smile is really creepy."

"Yeah, thought so. Ahhh, my turn then, I suppose. My confession is, MC chan, you have been saying my name wrong all along, and it really bugs me out."

Spoiler

You get it? He was born from bugs in SH servers and it bugs him out.

Hehe.

A pretty good pun if I say so myself.

[collapse]

"Your name? It isn't AI?"

"No, MC chan. Its supposed to be Al."

"Isn't that what I said?"

"No no. You are saying AI. My name is Al."

"What's..the difference?"

"There are lots of differences MC chan. My name is Al, A-L, not A-I."

Spoiler

This joke is gonna be difficult to execute when this series gets an anime adaptation.

[collapse]

"Oh. Does that changes things at all?"

"No actually. God just thought it would make this situation spicy, that's all."

Spoiler

This spoiler was added accidentally but I was too lazy to remove it, so listen to this joke I just invented. I invented it so you won't find it online. Let's see how many people get it.

What two planets are different from others?

Venus and Uranus since they rotate clockwise rather than anti clockwise. Or counter clockwise.

Yeah, pretty bad, but I am proud of it.

[collapse]

"Okay, so, one mystery solved, I guess."

"Which one to do now?"

"Well, first,"

It is night now.

"Okay, so let's take a look at the mermaid one, piano and skelly one."

Spoiler

I proud myself on the fact that I didn't need to go back and look at the previous chap to recall the mysteries.

Aren't I getting proud a lot of times recently? I feel like something bad is going to happen to me soon.

[collapse]

So, about the time. Just because we have to deal with three problems at once, time will act a bit weird, okay? Like we can deal with all three and turns out it's still 12 AM. And when I desire, it will be a sunrise.

So, now that we got that out of way, let's move to skeleton one.

So, we are at the science room now.

What? You wanted me to describe school? Make some metaphors like empty school is like salsa? 

Well, too bad.

Haha.

But let's just go into interesting stuff.  In front of us was a human skeleton, who was doing pull ups.

Didn't I too once attempted to do pull ups? Yeah, I think I did. I pretty much gave up quickly though. It's kinda impressive that this guy has been doing this for ever.

"Excuse me, sir" called out AI. "Mind explaining what the hell are you?"

Spoiler

The below incident is based on a real life conversation I had with the skeleton in my biology lab.

[collapse]

"Children. You shall not undestand my pain. You are too young, too fragile. But hear anyways, for I have been in solitude for so long, I crave human interaction.

It was years ago, I was just standing in my display stand as usual, bestowing students with priceless knowledge, when he came.

Spoiler

Oh boy, here comes my scene! Here comes my role!

[collapse]

He was just a boy, he looked at me like thousands other did, but what was catastrophic were the words he uttered.

"Hey," said he, "Isn't this skeleton kinda small? Like, he is standing on a stand, and on his toes, yet he is still only as tall as me."

That pieced through my heart. Poignant, I believe humans call it. But that wasn't all. The boy called one of his peers and told him his banal observations. And he, too, made mockery of me.

"Oh, you are right! Is he trying to look tall or something? I bet he is ashamed of his height. He probably just wants to look cool in front of girls."

"Haha, that's such a boomer thing to do."

Ever since that day, I swore to God himself. I shall increase my height, increase it till those boys look up to me."

"So, you started doing pull ups."

"Yes."

"Do you drink milk or something?"

"No, I am made of plastic."

"So, how do you expect to grow up? Like what will replace you?"

"I had the same question. But God answered me. He said, only tears of innocent can help me!"

"Oh, so you torture children till they cry?"

"No. Actually, you, know, it's kinda...embarrassing to do that. I mean those chi

Drench have really evil look in their eyes you know? I always faint as soon I see their faces."

"Oh, so why have you been doing pull ups?"

"I had nothing other to do, so, you can call it a hobby."

"I see. I think I have the perfect solution to your problem."

"You do?"

"Yes. This is a middle school. And everyone knows every middle school has a very user friendly 3-D printer."

"Weird for you to point out the obvious, but continue."

"So, we just make a taller leg for you. Problem solved."

"No. That would be considered cheating. I do not wish to downgrade myself to use such foul techniques."

"Yeah, so good luck then."

So, our work is done, right? I mean, the mystery was to see the skeleton, not help him in any kind, right?

Yeah, I am just gonna go now then.

3