What chapter are we on? What’s even the story? What the h-
22 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wait" cried out the skelly, "you can't just leave like that."

"Why?!" I ask, startled. Is tgis the indication of a fight scene?

"Its because, children shouldn't roam in corridors at night."

"Oh, yeah. We were just going home." I saod while putting my hand on the handle, it was locked.

"Oh yeah," said the skell, the door would be locked."

"How would you know that?"

"The caretaker just locked it, while we were talking."

"The caretaker?"

"Uh huh."

"Okay, well...why, like, he just let us exist? There's a walking skeleton and a child in a room, and he decides to lock the room."

"You shouldn't judge him, he has been through a lot."

"Almost sounds like he should be the protagonist."

Okay...things were a little heated up out there, but we can get out of this situation easily,

All we need is some good grip and baam,

The lock is picked.

"It won't be called picked, MC chan, if it has shattered."

"That's just noob pickers making excuses, don't listen to them."

And here we are.

In the corridor.

I take a step.

The sound resonates a lot.

I take another step.

An echo could be heard.

The echoes of both the sounds combined with each other to form a symphony

Why am I acting so slow?

Why are the sentences so simple?

My heart is beating completely normally.

Why did I just say that?

My muscles don't feel strained at all.

Why am I at two steps only?

"AI! I think we are cursed again!"

"You almost sound professional in getting cursed, I am surprised you didn't noticed earlier."

My heart was normal.

"What is it?"

"Its the curse of a battle scene."

"?"

"Its the power of the School Life tag."

"Wow, suddenly the weak tag is revealed to be the strongest all along? What's its deal?"

"I think you are taking this lightly, MC chan. 

Someone activated the tag."

"Yeah...why not? Its a school. Anyone can go and do the 7 mysterious thing."

"Well, yes..but. But. But, MC chan, that someone, could be evil."

"What? Its a child for God's sake, the dude probably just using it as a study light."

My heart was normal.

"Eehhhh, this thing here won't work if you consider children to be innocent, MC chan."

"Oh really?

Oh, I get it, I get it.

Sooo....this is school life thing.

So, yeah, no I don't know where I was going with that.

And this format is annoying! Just tell me the cure!"

"Well, long story short, the tag demands a battle scene."

"Oh, okay, we can get that."

We were back at the science lab.

Ok, now I am pissed.

It took me like 100 words to do 2 steps, and just one line to come back,

Really shows biases, huh.

My heart was normal

The skeleton was doing his pull ups as usual, and was surprised to see us.

"Oh, you came back quickly, what-"

"This isn't gonna hurt, I promise." I said as I hit him in the head with a chair.

"Oowwww, what's with tha-"

"Shhh, its all gonna be over." I say as I hit him again, "Just..die really quick"

But he didn't. And that was really annoying. I kept thrashing the chair and stomping on him but the dude didn't die...or even faint.

"Geez, what's the deal with you? Just break already!"

"Bu-but why? What are you even doing?"

My heart was a bit racing.

"Uhh, don't worry about that, just, stop moving, okay?"

"Nonono, waitwaitwait. Tell me what's happening."

"Don't act so nice!" I say, bashing him again, but he caught my hand.

"Don't be so rash, kitten, just tell meeeeeeeee-f*ck What the *** ***** did you do!" Cried the skelly as his arm was now in pieces.

"Its not my fault! You saw how I broke a door, how could you just grab my arm midway!"

"******, wh-***** AAAAAHHHHHH, AAAAAAAAAAA"

He screamed, he kept on screaming, with his plastic bits crumbled into pieces. There was a why I said to die quickly. It would had been a painless death, but, no, you just freakingly had to act cool.

Oh, hey, look. The formats back to normal. And I am no longer announcing my heart rate.

All wells that ends well?

"MC chan, I believe we should do something about that" said AI, as he pounted to the withering pile of bones which was spouting profanities.

"Eehhhhh, how about this, you know what's the best way to ignore a person dying?"

"Comedy?"

"Exactly.

Oh look, moving skeleton is evolving.

Phus phus phus phus.

Oh look, moving skeleton has evolved into screaming skeleton."

"And that's supposed to make everything fine?"

"It does. Believe me, he will be grateful someday."

He won't be. Of course, but we are gonna forget about him the moment we step out of the room, so its all fine.

"Wait." Said an ominous sound. It was the skeleton, slowly standing, holding his arm as if to prevent it from falling off.

Ahhhhhhh, its my greatest enemy. 

The consequences of my own actions.

"Yoouu, you ruined me!"

"I have neither the time, nor the care about your who is to blame for your misery, let's just end this now."

"But I must thank you, for you reminded me of a much harder time, the when I was alive, and was a warrior."

"You are plastic. You weren't ever alive."

"I had repressed those memories, but you have awakened the demon again, take this, HUZAA." he said as a streak of lightening erupted from his finger, causing all the lights to go out."

"What was that?" I ask.

"I dunno, I got this power like, just now."

"Oh, continue then."

Spoiler

For anyones who is wondering, here is the explanation

The plastic, you see, is organic.

So it has life. Or atleast, had life.

...

That's pretty much it.

I suppose I should put some quotes here to make my claim a bit more authentic.

The japanese believe that if you take an object, and like take care of it for a century, it will get a soul. Yeah, true stuff.

Before 1759, scientists used to believe in existence of a life force which used to create organic compounds.

[collapse]

"You can't defeat me, you are weak."

"I don't need to defeat you! I can walk out of the room."

"Well, what about this, HUZAA!" He yelled as many streaks of lightning emerged from his finger tip, all missing me."

"W-what? Why?"

"Yeah, we don't have an action tag yet. Plus there are metal pipes all around us, so the thing happens, the one where current passes through stuff."

"Hum. Don't take it that you have defeated me. If I wanted war, I wouldn't be standing here. I let you catch me."

"Okay, have fun, hell to you for wasting our time." I say as I walk out of the lab. 

We go to the music room next, to check out the next wonder.

Notice how we had a long waste of time but its still midnight? Thats the power of money. And bieng the protagonist.

So, the music room. The mystery was that at midnight, theres a piano in the room.

Which is true, there is a piano in the room.

Okay, next.

Oh shoot! I forgot to do the intro!

1