I want to watch some anime right now.
15 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So, so, here here, we we are are. I'm doing this double since I didn't get to say this yesterday.

At at, the the science swimming lab pool. In in front front of of was was a skeleton mermaid.

Alright, here we are, at the swiming pool.

We have completed two mysteries, look at the skelly, and look at the piano.

Now we have looked at the mermaid!

"Wait please!"

No, hell no. I thought

"No, hell no." I said

"I really need your help!"

"Not interested." I said as I stepped out of the...thing.

What's it called? I mean, you have a pool. But its outdoors, in the open. You leave the swimming pool, then you leave those gate like cage thing. What's that? Is that a room?

Should I say I left the cage in which the swimming pool was? 

"What do you say, AI?" I ask

But I got no answer. There was no one besides me, I was alone.

"Ah", I say to myself. "AI must be dead, let's continue with our adventure! Come on, System!"

"MC chaaan~~~~~, don't leave me!" Came a wailing from my back, from the swimming pool.

"Just die you stupid junk!"

"Eeeeeeh?!"

Spoiler

Totally appropriate response for your companion betraying you to death

[collapse]

I am not turning back.

I have left all that behind, it was my dark past. I rather forget it and move on with my life again.

There were no noise after that, only hoots of owls and shine of moon.

The water from the pool was splashing peacefully.

"Okay, what the hell!" I say, as I stomp down the pool doors, "Don't you dare die on me, you useless garbage!"

There was no one, the pool was empty, not the mermaid, not the trash.

"Damn you, a dumpster would be a better companion than you!" 

This reminds me of the fight against season squabble fishery. That sea which had...peculiar tastes. I didn't end up fighting her, but this reminds me of her.

And its only 300 words! I can't even end this chapter!

"FINE, I'LL HELP YOU" I scream at the surface, but I get no answer. Is she playing hard to get?

What do I even doooooo?

Let's analyse our tags, whatever happens, will be within the limits of tags,

We have historical tag, bl tag, comedy tag, horror tag, smut tag...and, I think that's it? Oh wait, psychological tag too.

Disappearance of AI has to do with one or more of these. We can rule out horror, AI isn't a shota, we can rule out adventure, AI isn't in a prison, maybe. Let's not rule that out. 

I...am..I really don't have much options here. What to do, what to do, what to do...why don't school teach what to do when your friend gets kidnapped by a mermaid! If they would, I might go to one!

Okay, I am gonna be a bit unfair a bit, turns out, I always had this power in me that I never revealed, blah blah blah, truth to be told, God came up with it just yesterday, so, heres the new MC chan update, may as well call me 2.0 now.

I am the protagnist, so when we get a perspective change, like if the perspective changes from me to a random bystander, I will become that bystander.

Pretty neat, huh?

So, we go and change the perspective to, I don't know, who? I need to know the person in order to change into them...

If I do AI, I believe that would be useless, because, like, he would be imprisoned, what could I do there?

Oh wow, a new power which tirned out to be completely useless.

Why not just jump in the water?

Yay! Says the viewers, a beach episode!

Well, kinda, I don't want my clothes to get dirty, so I began removing them.

Don't get echhi thoughts.

Oh wait, my clothes are those weird ones which I don't know how to remove...

Beach episode cancelled, you guys.

Spoiler

Dammit, my own system rebelled against me..

[collapse]

Yeah, so what should we do..

Okay, how about this, 

I don't get wet after jumping into the swimming pool.

You might ask, hey, MC chan, why not use those italics to bring AI back?

Well, the truth is, I just thought of the possibility right now...so, i suppose that would be a better way.

Don't be dissatisfied, I am sure God has some better use of my waterproofing now. It must be some sort of foreshadowing.

Spoiler

Its only going to be used as a gag and you know it.

[collapse]

Bring AI back.

And he was back.

Come on, let's go.

Oh, you guys wanna here some of his dialogs to imagine him better? Well, he isn't doing much, just those classic AI stuff, 'where am I, how did I get here', the usual.

Yeah, he's not important, just consider him a side character.

Spoiler

I feel ashamed to even spend more than a minute on thinking the 7 wonders.

[collapse]

Yeah, so..what were the wonders again? I forgot. Let's just end the day and ask that girl again.

Next morning, I asked her again.

"You see, this school has 7 mysteries. A senior told me about this.

First, if you drop a pink bear shaped key chain at the intersection gymnasium and infirmary, it will disappear.

Second, At night, 12 AM, you can see a witch dancing and laughing in dance room.

Third, the skeleton in science room walks at night.

Fourth, a piano appears at the music room.

Fifth, confessions under the cherry tree always come true

Sixth, at night, mermaids swim in the school swimming pool

Seventh, if someone sees all 6 of the mysteries, a shiny plate appears in front of him."

"Ohhh, so could you repeat that?"

"No."

Dammit, these girls are learning.

0