Have you ever felt like life is meaningless? Well, stop feeling.
20 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So, here we are.

In this boring world.

The boring world where I refuse to do anything and just edit the text to make life easier for me.

Hehe

I wonder how you people read it, do you go "hi hi" or "hei hei"?

So, coming back, we had one proper chapter with skeleton, that too poorly written, and we skimmed through the mermaid and the piano one.

Just like everyday.

So, here we are, at school, in morning, to find the first miracle. The thing where your thing gets lost when you throw it at that place.

Yeah, I don't remember much, I wonder if it interferes with you people's immersion. If it does, I have one thing to say,

Hheeeeyyyyyy, look look, its one of those weebs who think they are in a child's book!

Every opinion becomes write when spoken by a high school girl. Don't believe me?

Fufu, its one of those people who think they are at top of the world because they corrected the spelling of 'right', grow up.

I wonder if someone can use this in elections.

Hhaaaa!? You vote for A? Are you a kid? You wanna go back to mama and drink some milk, goo goo gaga?

Oh god, I think I have created a monster.

Nevermind, it only means more readers for me.

Actually, why am looking for readers? I mean, it would make sense if I was planning to give a speech about anything?

Yeah, to hell with readers.

Spoiler

This was all an existential crisis I had when I saw our readers increased from 40 to 60

[collapse]

Okay, so coming back. Me and AI were at that place. I feel like AI didn't really get much dialog the last chappie, so I'll actually tell you what he says.

...

...

...

He is saying some boring stuff, leave him be, definitely me not being lazy.

Okay, I'll give him some dialogue.

"Now we wait, MC chan." He says, placing a thing on the intersection. The intersection between the place and the place.

And well nothing happened.

Also, since we are in a school which has more than one teacher, it was impossible to stay put without getting discovered and sent back to class.

I don't think I have described the class yet, it is a room. Its a big one. Not that big, but a decent size.

It also has a blackboard and a soft board where many papers are pinned.

Yeah, I am gonna be a terrible author. 

And we had classes which I can't describe since I used the italics letters to skip through them all.

So, we come back at the place, and sure enough, the thing was gone.

Spoiler

This gave me idea of creating something with no nouns, only pronouns, just thing, place, person, and all. It might not be famous, but its not like I have ever cared about my reader base

[collapse]

Hmm, so heres the phenomenon, whatever is kept there, disappears.

Okay, we witnessed it, let's go!

Announcement

MC chan, please don't do this to me.

You want me to solve it?

Announcement

Atleast extend the drama a bit before giving up.

Okay, okay, okay...I'll solve it.

Someone is stealing the things, probably to sell them later.

There, solved.

Announcement

MC chan, continue with this behaviour and i would have to take radical measures.

Not sure if that's how radical is supposed to be used, but what do you mean Papa.

Wait.

What was that, Papa?

The HELL!!!

PAPA STOP THIS!!!

F YOU

DAMMIT, YOU SUCKER PAPA!!

Announcement

Hehe, like father, like daughter. Or however the saying goes.

F you...fine, I'll do that, but don't you dare do anything like that ever again, or else I'll remind you how much liberty I have to change this story to something even Satan would be scared of!

Announcement

Fine fine, I won't do it, I was just feeling like to tease you a bit.

Spoiler

Raise your hand if you read MC chan's message and thought, hmmm, I wanna see that.

[collapse]

Good.

*Sigh*

Phew.

I suppose its my fault too, I was too lax. At the end of the day, an MC's duty is to dive into danger and die.

Hey look, The triple D! Thats a nifty thing. No, actualy 4 D!

Huuuhh, coming back, we need to find the culprit.

So, the thing was stolen, I suppose I should tell you this but the thing was a key chain, a panda shaped one.

Guh, explaining things...too much...can't do it....anymore...

So sad I can't die of laziness,

And we are at 600 words only! When will this end!?

Spoiler

Half of that was just you rambling

[collapse]

So, what should you do when your keychain gets stolen in a school which has no cameras.

You should forget about it.

Nope, we can't go that route. Telling the teacher would be useless since no way anyone's gonna return it.

I may not be qualified, but I am gonna give you a wisdom. Listen carefully, you might have to use it someday.

When in doubt, just win the game.

Yeah, doesn't makes sense here, but hey! Not only is it cool, ot also sounds profound!

Okay, but seriously,

Hey System!

[Hello-

Yeah, no we don't have time for that. Gimme something to find the thief. Like super smell or something.

[Searching database

...

...

1 skill tree(s) found

Sin of Gluttony]

Oh ueah, i remember that. Its the one which gets activated when I eat something.

But how do I eat? No, actually, what do I eat?

Ha?

My brilliant plan is going to fail just because I didn't bought lunch one day!?

A strawberry milkshake appears out of thin air

*shurp*

That's the thing! It hits all the correct spots.

Delicious.

So think and foamy, yet gushing in my body, chilling it all the way.

So sweet, the taste of fruit, with a tang of friziness

Spoiler

I wanted the villian to appear at 666 words, but now that we are at 800 words, I am just wasting time.

[collapse]

Now well, that's finished, let's stop wasting time

Spoiler

No wait!

[collapse]

[Requirement(s) met

Skill tree activated

Sin of Gluttony(passive): Enhanced sense of smell and taste, +10 bite force, acidic saliva.

]

Wow, sounds so cool, too bad I won't be using that since I am already too OP.

Well, off we go!

0