Something I wish wasn’t canonical
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This..is a bit embarrassing.

So, here I am, sniffing the air like a pig. There was a weird smell around the spot, no human per say, but a weird stench of sweat and hair.

That is not a good sign.

That is never a good sign.

Nevertheless, I followed it, all the way to a poster. A normal poster, but what's behind it!?

Oh wow, there really was something. I just wanted to say some cool lines.

Behind the poster, was a cave. This....is a weird school. Does the principal care at all?

So, I do not want to go into the cave.

"Children first, MC chan."

"You are really abusing that line." I say as I kick AI into the cave.

There were plenty of thumps, plenty of grunts. Wow, seems like a deep cave. After a few seconds, I heard a big thump and a groan.

AI is still alive,

It means there aren't any traps, no poison gas, no arrows, no man eating plants.

Now that we have put the kiddie stuff away, I realise I have no idea how to test for the real dangers!

Dangers like weird people

But I suppose we will deal with them when we do, I say as I hop down the cave, or should I say tunnel at this point? With my muscular feet, I was able to dodge everything, and with a satisfying leap, reach the ground safely.

In front of me...was a bear. A strange one, he had too thin arms and a wide open red mouth.

With blank dead eyes, he was seated on a chair, one of those swirling types that rich people use.

In his lap was a black cat like rich villians do.

"AI, you deal with him." I say.

"Yes, MC chan. I think I will." Said AI, perhaps he too, saw that this foe was different than others.

"Nice to meet you, my name is AI" he says while reaching out for the bear's hand but the bear slapped it out of the way.

"My...name is...I have forgotten it a long time ago. I don't know what-"

"We didn't really ask." I say, regretting my words instantly.

"....you...are right. You didn't. I suppose I should get to work then." He said as the cat jumped out of his lap and he got up, tall.

 He was very tall, much taller than us, almost touching the cieling, his eyes still pitch black, devoid of life, and his mouth still open, dry and red.

I gulped. 

The bear walked towards me, menacingly, just walked, no haste at all, he simply pushed AI out of the way. AI caught one of his arm but that didn't affect him at all. He just walked towards me, and stopped in front of me.

"I am sorry my child....this is...unfortunate." he said as he picked me up.

I thrashed, I tried to break his arm, I pinched him, kicked him him and even tried to bite him, but all in vain, beneath that fur, was just a steel body. AI was still trying to move his massive body.

I looked at him in the eyes, I couldn't see myself, they were cold and scary.

The bear took me in his arm, like I was a rag, and began running.

And running.

And running.

Wait, is that all?

"Where are we going?"

"Nowhere....because that's where I belong."

"What are we doing here?"

"My only purpose in life...picking up children and running away from them."

Wow, another pervert, what a surprise.

"Hey, you go for girls right?"

"I have no such commitment, I do not know where i came from, I do not know where I am, all I know is-"

"Yeah, pick up kids, I know, but listen, I am not a...human person. Like, i am not a boy or girl."

"What are you then, are you what the commonfolk call fu-"

"Nono, I am blank. Just blank. No stuff like that."

"Oh....." were his last words as he slowed down, and finally let go of me, and fell down on the floor."

"What have I amounted to?" He said, "What am I doing with God's creation."

Spoiler

Technically what God wants.

[collapse]

"Listen, listen. You were pretty stromg, okay? Like, I would need comedy tag to defeat you."

"Strength is not what I look for child, I crave for peace with myself, to stop this raging void in my heart."

"Uhhh. Why do you pick up children?"

"For its what my body demands. I get...curses, aches, nightmares if I don't."

"Okay, okay. Sooooo, were you the one who would steal things off the place?"

"....yes....its a harmless habit...and helps to keep the demons away."

"Okay, good. That's good. Keep up with it." I say.

Another mystery solved.

Another wonder seen.

I have no role in this,

I should go now,

"Wait" he called

What now?

Announcement

Since we are approaching the 100th episode, I would like to do an 

QnA!

You can ask any question to any character of the story!

Thats all.

0