Wow, no suggestions at all!
26 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Do I have to?"

"I would really prefer if you do, in fact, I'll say that I am insisting."

Yeah, I don't have much coise. Coice? What's the spelling? Choice. Yeah, that's it.

Spoiler

Like everytime, this was me struggling with spelling

[collapse]

But...I do have a choice. Its a fairly simple one that I wasn't able to do before since my hands were tied, but, now, I can.

In front of me, was a grizzly bear, with black scary eyes, standing tall and ominous. 

Like a princess, I do a little swirl, and take out the forbidden tag.

The tag that you all love. 

Chaos reincarnated onto this cursed land.

The Comedy tag. 

And the viciously hungry bear in front of me is now....still a viciously hungry looking bear with dead eyes, but he looked a bit cartoony, so I suppose that helps.

"Do you feel different?"

"I...I fell like I have a name now."

"Oh cool. What's that?"

"P-pedo bear, I think."

"Yeahhhh, let's go back to having no name."

"Why...is it...bad?" He asks shakingly.

"No no, it just, has a very particular meaning in a very particular language."

So, here we are.

In confusion. Because I don't know what to do here. Can I just say Ciao and go?

"Ciao?"

"You haven't...solved my problem."

"Yeah, thought so. So...you want a purpose in life, right?"

"Yes."

"Well, you should be lucky, for I am the expert in finding the purpose of life. I infact know what's your purpose in life."

"Really? What? What is it?"

"Oh its very simple. You...just exist."

"Yes, but why?"

It suddenly hit me that saying you will disappear out of existence as soon as I go out will have terrible repercussions.

"Ahh, you seeee, God almighty created this world. And he created all beautiful people in it. And then he put on his binoculars and started stalking the interesting ones...no no, that was wrong.

You see, the purpose of life is to just do whatever you want."

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything. You can do whatever I want!"

"Even...have my revenge on those who have wronged me."

"Yeah! You can do that! Just let me get out of this place."

"But...little girl...you...are the one who wronged me."

"I have no idea what you are talking about."

"You girl...I don't know, but...I really want to beat you up and eat you."

"Yeah..thats bad. Bad bear."

"Can I?"

"Will my answer make a difference?"

"No."

"Yeah, thought so. You, sir, are now dead." I say as I kick him in the shin, shooting him through the walls, crashing everything and leaving a heap of debris.

Don't forget comedy tag raises powers you damn pervert.

The bear stood up, shaking the dust from his fur. 

"ROAR!" He screamed. 

And I found myself back into the first room.

Huh, I...am a bit confused.

Don't tell me this is one of those boomer references of God that know one knows.

Spoiler

Roar, is a pokemon attack introduced in 3rd Gen which forces you to switch pokemon

[collapse]

Well, this is the place AI was. So, i suppose either this is a checkpoint magic, or a switching magic.

Which leaves us with a very easy solution, I can just leave now. The tunnel through which we came in is just in front of me. 

And I escaped!

And I found myself in hell.

Well, not hell but the usual smut universe stuff, everyone was gone, everything was ruined, blah blah blah.

The bad thing is, since there is no school, I can't have the School Life tag. This would usually be a bug but I don't have AI to help me.

Soooooooooooooo

Most of you would agree with me going back down and rescuing AI, however, I have a better solution.

AI was once telling me about why he doesn't like Earth magic, and one such reason was that they can't be used underground since the whole ceiling would cave in.

You see where I am going with this?

Oh, almighty gods, lend me your strength as I hammer down justice over heretics.

EKUSPLOSION!!

A spark ignited in the skies, as a bright star fell down, 

God's nuke, dinosaurs couldn't survive it, you definitely can't I say as the entire ground crumbled, leaving a large crater and a dust cloud.

"[Insert coughing sounds here since I don't know how to write them] MC chan, what was that?" Said AI, all bruished and dusty with his clothes slightly charred.

"Did you seriously just said 'Insert coughing sounds here since I don't know how to write them'?"

"Hey, I really don't!"

Well, he is alive as usual, we got one problem solved, and one problem still here, where is the tag. 

Suddenly, I saw a shadow of someone, just in front of me, at what was once the school gates.

"How, how did you survive?" I ask, in as confident tone as possible.

"At my last moments, I heard my fathers voice, he said, these legs of mine, they are still strong. Strong enough to use the JoeTwinkle family secret technique.

Rundayo!"

Announcement

Since we are approaching the 100th episode, I would like to do an 

QnA!

You can ask any question to any character of the story!

Thats all.

0