New protagonist!
27 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Ahem, since it's been a long while, I am sure most of people have forgotten that this is a series that you aren't supposed to read. If you are here....well...you really aren't supposed to. Go read something good like Tilea's Worries or something.

If tou are still interested, in short, this is a daily(kinda) upload series where i post chaos.

There is something in my eye,

There has to be. There must be something in my eye. A little baby mosquito, perhaps? Stuck in between my eyelids, struggling for his dear life.

I don't feel any irritation, but it must be some sort of special mosquito. A mosquito evolved to not cause any irritation to the host, letting it live for eternity.

The reason for my little conjecture, or hypothesis, if you will; is that I see a little button, just at the corner of my eye. It's at the upper right corner, and moves around with me, showing that its part of my vision now.

It's a round red button, saying clear words "HINT" beneath it, and a number 3 on the button.

How do I press it....

Humans are curious creatures, we love buttons. They are switches of our lives. Portal to new possibilities. The contain the incredible chaos of our technology.

Hence, I must press it, but how do I?

As I was laying on my bed, I Duck Duck Goed it.

What? You don't know what Duck Duck Go is?

It's is an internet search engine that emphasizes protecting searchers' privacy and avoiding the filter bubble of personalized search results. DuckDuckGo does not show search results from content farms. It uses various APIs of other websites to show quick results to queries and for traditional links it uses the help of its partners (mainly Bing) and its own crawlerThe company is based in Paoli, Pennsylvania, in Greater Philadelphia and had 149 employees as of October 2021. The company name is a reference to the children's game duck, duck, gooseDuckDuckGo was founded by Gabriel Weinberg and launched on February 29, 2008, in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania. Later on, in 2018, a mobile web browser was introduced. Weinberg is an entrepreneur who previously launched Names Database, a now-defunct social network. Initially self-funded by Weinberg up until 2011, it was then "backed by Union Square Ventures and a handful of angel investors." DuckDuckGo gains revenue via advertisements and affiliate programs. The search engine is written in Peri and runs on nginx, FreeBSD, and Linux DuckDuckGo is built primarily upon search APIs from various vendors. Because of this, TechCrunch characterized the service as a "hybrid" search engine. Weinberg explained the beginnings of the name with respect to the children's game duck, duck, goose. He said of the origin of the name: "Really it just popped in my head one day and I just liked it. It is certainly influenced/derived from duck duck goose, but other than that there is no relation, e.g., a metaphor." DuckDuckGo was featured on TechCrunch's Elevator Pitch Friday in 2008, and it was a finalist in the 2008 BOSS Mashable Challenge.In July 2010, Weinberg started a DuckDuckGo community website (duck.co) to allow the public to report problems, discuss means of spreading the use of the search engine, request features, and discuss open sourcing the code. The company registered the domain name ddg.gg on February 22, 2011, and acquired duck.com in December 2018, which are used as shortened URL aliases that redirect to duckduckgo.com.

Anyhow, I checked Duck Duck Go and didn't find anything interesting. Just boring things like diabetes, or drying of viscous something something.

I roll of my bed, ignoring the problem at hand. Humans were birn to be hunters, we have been running from all kind of problems forever. A human should only eat and sleep. And go to school, sometimes...everyday actually...even on Saturdays...

I hurriedly wore my uniform, just washing my face and wetting my hair a bit to make it seem I had taken a bath, which should be enough to convince mama. In the mirror, my eyes looked normal, cute even. And my face had a lovely glow. 

All these sudden changes kind of scare me...

0