Zzzz
25 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently, I am assaulting my boyfriend.

He believes in consent, and is usually...how should I say this...dissatisfied with my methods. But he should be knowing that walking alone in broad daylight is enough reason to believe he is practically begging to be pegged by innumerable kisses all over his body. We weren't completely hidden, just standing in an alleyway while I suffocate him. He somehow is a being of both infinite cuteness and hotness.

Currently, I am being scolded.

I turned my head down, and nodded every now and then, adding a few guilty wimpers here and there. It was then I noticed the red button flashing. Just as I thought that, a message; an orange translucent screen appeared in front of my eyes.

HINT

TO GET TO SCHOOL, WALK STRAIGHT, TURN LEFT, TURN LEFT, TURN RIGHT AND THEN LEFT.

HINT LEFT: 2

Certainly a strange phenomenon.

"Hey," I say, "What disorder is it when you see things which don't exist."

My hubby squinted his eyes, and used his mind reading ability.

One of the things that make him incredibly hot is that he has an inbuilt lie detector and a mind reader. He probably used the lie detector, for he said that I don't seem to be trying to change subjects.

As for the hallucinations part, he said it's most probably caused due to stress and lack of sleep; neither of which I have.

"Hey, if I am stressed, I should be happy, right?"

He nodded, falling for my trap.

"B-but...kissing you makes me so happy!"

He gave me a death glare for a moment for turning his head away to blush. I try to peek, but he used his hand to keep my skull in place while patting it. He also checked my temperature and eyes for any defects, and seeing that there were none, he just reccomended sleep.

"No kissies?"

He replied after school, which was enough for me.

Coming back to this mysterious phenomenon, it's either activated by

  • Being late for doing something
  • Kissing. A lot. All over the body.

 

1