Arc I: Chapter 23, A Meet Up, and My Self…
15 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The door opened, "Hello..." I took an instant notice to the white-clad man. "Holy Magician..." A completely different feeling--like a repulsing feeling... What--, nothing like before, not the the attracting feel of another Dark Magician, almost like an opposite force...

"Go on you three, I need to attend to some matters." The person that I thought to be the Holy Magician closed the door as Kou, Asashio, and Aikito left. As the door closed, the repulsing feeling I felt before disappeared... just--what was that?

I... looked on towards the door... I felt glad that he left--a sudden aggressive urge took hold of me seeing him. I was sure he may have also felt this wave of aggression, yet he calmly left without saying or doing anything to me...

"Tenshi..." Kou took ahold of me and shook me, with tears in her eyes... Aikito looked at me with a deep gaze as well...

"Eh--, ye... thanks..." I kept my gaze at the door... at the Holy Magician...

Kou... maybe my reply was a bit harsh...

"Is something wrong...? Did you want to meet the Holy Magician Tenshi?" Asashio asked me, noticing my stare at the door. 

I shook my head... "No, nothing; it was just a feeling..." I turned around... I knew he was fine, but... That repulsion...

If Magic draws other Magicians and links them together, and Dark Magic does the same for Dark Magicians, than... I mean, I don't know much, but, could it be some different type of--,

"Are you okay...? I mean--..." As Asashio said this, I realized everyone's gaze... They all gave me looks like I wasn't myself...

Ah--... if I took everything in, "Did... I really act like someone else?" I decided to ask--, it really seemed like something unbelievable honestly... That I had something--or someone act in my body for me.

"Uh, yes... Though you mistaken Kou for... I think what you said, Hikari?" Hikari...

That name... I--, no, thinking of such things is forbidden, I tell myself... 

"Ah, sorry... I felt like I was a trance; I must have mistaken your name or face with someone I met before." I tried to make something up to Kou... Another tingling feeling came back, I tried to simply not think of anything regarding that...

I still had Aikito stare on me...? Huh, didn't I just explain what--... ah...

"Your dress is pretty..." Aikito said as she stared at my dress... Ah, well--, I suppose Pristina's dress is a massive golden beacon that directs everyone's eyes to me. 

I looked down at my dress... It really is pretty, Pristina must have spent so much time making it for her child... I felt guilty wearing it, honestly.

Well, I'll probably only get one chance at doing something like this... The best I get for being able to be funny with my lack of humor.

... hah--...

I decided that I would imitate a princess. I did a much more formal polite bow that of a Noble, one that the Imperial Family could only do when meeting vassals, one only shown through books and through public ceremonies by the Imperial Ruler. "How do you do? It is a wonder to meet you, I am Crown Princess Shinjii Tenshi of the... Tarsonis' Republic." I--... it took everything to not laugh at how embarrassing of an act I just performed... I also didn't think of a place to be a made up princess of, and... Crown Princess? Also--... why did I say my family name? I should've gone with something more special... 'Yayoi Tenshi', 'Megumi Tenshi', or even 'Yamashiro Tenshi'. Something unique, special, high sounding - not to say the Shinjii was a bad name... Though making a joke like this made me remember I truely was myself...

... ... ...

"Tenshi... you look like a princess, I would believe you were one if you said you were." Asashio noted as she turned her head and laughed... 

Kou and Aikito both looked at me with wonder... a young girl's dream, to be a princess... What did I dre--... No, chances are that probably will invoke my seal.

"Do you need to return that dress? I never met any of... them, so I don't know what they want." Oh, really...? Asashio never met any of the Angels? That's... surprising... 

"On that--, I looked around but I couldn't find Pristina." I decided to be honest, really honest... I couldn't find Pristina, even as I wandered the white halls of the castle. "Thinking on that... I need to get my clothes back as well..." I realized my riding clothes were still with her, eh...?

I knocked on the emptiness in the arch where the gold... gateway to Pristina's room was, nothing. 

Ah, an idea came to mind... Everyone knew I could teleport, so...

" | Dissipate | ." 

~~//~~

It... worked... I appeared in this room! Well, with this, now I just had to change out of Pristina's dress. I went over to the curtains to the left, and--...?

"A note..." I took it off... "Ahem..." 

'Hello Tenshi, I thank you for trying to return my child's dress, but please keep it as a keepsake. All the dresses I create are unique, as they will naturally stitch themselves together if any cuts or such happens; as such please keep such a dress and give it to the girl who holds extreme Magic Potential when the time comes. If you are looking for your riding shorts and top, they are cleaned on my child's bed.'

I looked at the bed... they were there, I took my riding clothes... "Thank you Pristina... I will definitely come visit you again." I said to myself, in the hopes that my feelings would get to her... 

~~//~~

I was definitely myself... "I'll... do everything I can, find as much as I can by being me." I told myself... I looked forward, and the three - Kou, Asashio, and Aikito - were there. "For sure..."

1