Arc I: Chapter 27, End of Revelation
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I saw down in this empty white church... I needed to take it all in. The evening sun shone onto a perfect glass circle - it amazed me how the sun managed to get into this church with all the buildings nearby. I looked above into that circle, into the dark colored sun through the stained glass... "What... was today...?" I... felt conflicted today.

Everything that broke my mind told right to me today, yet... "Why... did I never feel absolute surprise...?" How close was I, as my role as a Grievous Lady, to the Apostles? Surely... they didn't hold this much interest in those before me? 

"A... Dark Crimson Fragment..." Just... what and why did I need one--, no, why did they need one?

I looked around this church as well... This church, clearly it was special. I summoned my numerous Fragments and counted them in this quietness...

"Collecting Fragments from the death of others." Isn't... that like reaping people's life for my own power? "And... who was that cloaked man?" All I could think of was that he was an Apostle, as... why would he be so familiar with the Apostle before? "Sigh... I need time..." I told myself... I sat silently in this silent church...

... ... ...

I recollected my thoughts in the tens of minutes I sat here... The sun slowly dimmed away leaving this church darkened. Though everything still remained easy to see, in my clear-night vision. 

... They are probably worried about me... I don't know where they are, but I definitely know I won't find them tonight... No, I don't even know where I would sleep tonight. The dress from Pristina would not be a good dress to walk around in night with, as... Surely, this city will still have those with uncouth eyes looking about, no matter how peaceful this city or country was.

I settled on going back to the castle, Astera. If I asked Pristina, she - hopefully - will allow me a place to rest. From there, finding the three girls would be tomorrows objective.

I already had the ability to Dissipate anywhere, regardless of... Barriers or not. 

~~//~~

Eh... huh? I wonder where Pristina's room is located, honestly... I looked around here to see a clear golden sun through the window--, no... It was always here, like before. Now, it was just that it became obviously apparent now when the sun was down before. 

"Sigh... Today really is a crazy day..." I muttered... I went to the bed to the left, before jumping into the bed... "... whatever, let me sleep--..."

 

... ... ...

... ... ...

... ... ...

 

Gu--...

... A... I woke up in an unfamiliar negligee... I... felt tired...

... sigh, a little longer... I felt conflicted--, I wanted to stay in bed longer, just to think things through a little more... I felt like my sleep was such a good way to recollect my thoughts...

... ... ...

... sigh, it's no use, I couldn't think... I forced myself out of bed--... Recollecting my thoughts was difficult, how would anyone keep in track what was told to yesterday in one day?

"Hello--... good morning Pristina." The first person I saw, obviously, was Pristina... "Eh, um... thank you for... changing me into this negligee." I thanked Pristina, as the only one here who would do such a thing.

"Of course, I know you are tired, but please change when you sleep to your night clothes." Guh--... 

"Of--... of course..." How... do I respond? 

... Ah, I should ask Pristina about a cloaked man, perhaps she knows something.

"Do you know anything about a cloaked man?... one that is knowledgeable about the Apostles and such?" I asked.

A head shake... "I'm sorry, I can't think of anyone I know. I have only known the Apostle, and only than I only know him as the Apostle. Sorry Tenshi." Oh... 

"It's okay, thank you Pristina." I thanked her as I stood in daze looking around the room... I still felt dazy... No, actually, I had to find the other three. "Thank you for everything here, I have to find the other three quickly--, I don't want to worry them any more." I told Pristina as I Dissipated away from this room...

... I should make sure to meet back with Pristina soon... and meet her child. 

1