Fractured Memories: I.I, The Girls Fate…?
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Perhaps... our ideal failed..." 

"... We have seen countless times from the countless worlds, and the countless mistakes of the younger ones, trying to make peace is impossible. Even the oldest, even us, it is impossible." 

"Peace is an ideal future, but one unreachable."

"To only see the other worlds invade our world through envy of success; Qartagalia and Jade, they seemed quite envious of our small success with this young world."

"Someday... we will make those others pay for their peace, but for now, we must deal with the world at hand."

"Excuse my intrusion."

"Welcome Grievous Girl, how has your mission of clearing up the remainder of the Invasion Forces gone?"

"Sorry for this sorry excuse of a master here, do not mind Exstes, you have done excellent Grievous Lady."

"It is simply my duty to serve you Master. The enemy has been decimated."

"..." "...What happened to the Soul of the Grievous Lady?"

"As expected--, do bring us any oddities. I doubt the other worlds would send armies of weaklings, any opponents that you struggled with, bring their bodies and turn their Fragments in to us." 

"Understood."

"... I never created the Grievous Ladies to be a slave..."

"Well, they are for now, and we ought to use them while they are, and we can't complain while the world is in grave danger... When the Grievous Lady acts on her own instincts and actions, only than will we respect her wishes, as all we can do left for her."

"When... would such a time be, and would it ever happen? It saddens me to see someone overtaken by the heavy burden of the Grievous Lady, someone with a weak soul or weak attachment to life would simply only act as a mindless puppet."

"Then perhaps ending the cycle after this conflict would be for the best."

0