Arc I: Chapter 41.5, The Questioning From Her
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After my report of the ruined fortress and the gate, I had... a lingering question I wondered about.

"..." I looked at the Apostle deeply, taking a deep breath shortly after my report... "Could you explain what this translucent Fragment here is?" I summoned the Fragment from whatever void they came from, and showed It my Fragment.

"..." Silence... "... I have no words, anything more I say about what this is will break the seal on you..." Sigh--, my seal on who I am seems like the biggest excuse ever, but... 

"Can't be helped I suppose..." I stopped my questioning for my Fragment there... I wandered around and fought around with a Fragment, striking my own Fragment flying around with one in my hand. "What are these Demons--, why are they here?" 

"Demons--, yes, they are indeed a problem with Ancient Tassalii Constructs, especially near the World Gates." Tassalii... That term didn't come to me, but Gates did. "It is indeed a sad story about the goals of creating peace. A world that believes in conflict to create peace; a world where human conflicts create peace. And a world that believes absolute order and equality creates peace...

... Such words brought such strong emotions... I had no idea what the Apostle experienced, but I was sure that their actions had meaning. 

"Too much action disturbs the fabrics of our world, yet inaction will create ruin... I will answer this to your wondering." Well--, err... I suppose I was thinking this inside my head, but I suppose this answer is enough for me.

"Is... this why you created the Angels?" I waited---, and no answer came back... "I don't know your goals or intent, but I will align with you for the time being... I still myself don't know what I am doing." I decided to leave it there.

0