Shower [18+]
2.9k 7 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stepsis was in the shower listening to music and singing. Her beautiful voice made me think of her cute little face and it ended up leading me down a rabbit hole. I wanted to be in her hole again. I couldn’t stop thinking about her cute little breasts with perfectly round pink nipples. It made my heart happy just to think about her body, her voice, her cute face. 

 

“I better hurry!” I said as I rushed to the bathroom. The door was cracked to help vent the room, so I took a peek at her. Unfortunately, we did not have clear curtains, but I could see her shadow. The shadow of her curvy body turned me on so much, especially the shadow of her small bouncy breasts. “I need her,” I accidentally said out loud. Shit! Did she hear me? 

 

She didn’t hear me, so I decided to make a move myself. I opened the door and walked in and closed it behind me. I made no effort to be quiet, I wanted her to hear me. “Sis, are you in there?” I asked.

 

“YUMA! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?” 

 

“I wanted to take a shower with you, sis.” 

 

“Oh Yuma, you should’ve just asked instead of sneaking up on me like that. Get undressed quickly and come in before the water gets cold.” 

 

I undressed as fast as I could, eager to get in the shower with her. As soon as I was fully nude I got in the shower with her and- Oh God, her beautiful body. So much better than just looking at her shadow. Her curves were beautiful and her perfect pink nipples… Ah, I’m forgetting what I really need to do. I need to penetrate her amazing and still perfectly tight pussy. 

 

I grabbed her waist with both of my hands and pulled her back against me. I hugged her close and felt her wet skin against mine. 

 

“Sis, please.”

She nodded her head as consent and I was already rock-hard. I reached out of the shower and grabbed the small bottle of lube I had in the pocket of my hoodie. I slathered it on and slid my dick into her ass. “Aaah, Yuma. It hurts,” Sis squealed. I grabbed her hand to comfort her and put my other hand between her legs to rub her clit. I then thrust into her a few times hard and fast and she let out a sad yelp. 

 

“Is it too much for you?”

“No, no, keep going. It hurts but I like it.”

 

I then thrust into her over and over and heard her moan and squeal. I loved knowing I was inflicting pain on her that also came with pleasure. The fact that she was doing this just to give me pleasure was an amazing thought. I went faster and faster till I came in her ass. I pulled my dick out of her and slapped it against her thick wet ass. I then continued to rub her clit till she came to an orgasm. Her body fell into mine, twitching and shaking in pleasure. 

 

“I love you, sis”

“I love you, too.”

 

24