Chapter 1: A Pearl amongst the rocks
87 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     At this moment, there is silence. There is no whipping wind, no chirping birds, no swishing ocean waters, only silence and total darkness. That was what Nick was experiencing. Nick was once your average joe, walking amongst the rabble to earn his next paycheck. Then one day, out of the monotony of his everyday schedule he was struck in the back of the head. The next thing he knew, he was strapped to an operating table completely naked and missing an arm.

     "Ahh, your awake I see." Says a woman outside of his line of sight. "So, you may be wondering why you are here? Well, I was looking for a test subject to work my next big project on. Don't worry! The pain should not last very long... heh." As soon as she finished talking, Nick began to feel something squeeze and squelch it's way into his back. Several somethings were being injected into his spine and he did not like it! It burned as it squelched it's way in, cracking the spine as it entered and burning the flesh as it passed by.

     Unfortunately for Nick, all he could do was whimper at the pain because his mouth had been sealed shut using a muzzling device of some kind. He could only squirm, whimper and cry as galons of these unknown fluids entered his spine.  He could feel his entire body tearing itself apart. His skin cracked and burned like logs on a fire, his tongue froze like it was made of ice, and before anything else happened, he passed out.

     Little did he know that he was a part of a bigger plan. After he finally succumbed to a plasmid overdose, he was forced to undergo the "Big Daddy Experiment". It was a dangerous and new procedure to go through, however strangely after everything was said and done, it worked! Before he ever even regained consciousness. 

     He was forced into a big daddy suit and bound to a little sister through a plasmid link. After that it was all a blur to him. The facility going dark, people dying left and right, his little sister dragging him through the complex halls and them continuing they're jobs to collect more plasmid serum. Until one day, everything fell apart again.

4