Chapter 18: 4 Teens Fate and Aftermath.
19 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
There will be two chapters today  since this chapter is way too short. More information will be at the bottom 

The 4 teenage boys whose names are Connor Escalation, Peers Smith, Adam Lawson and Robert Weaver. Who are all between the ages of 15-17. Have officially been put under the care of Lucia and her family by the state a week after the raid. Which was spun by the police as a surprise raid on a criminal organization suspected of organized crime that fought cops when they attempted to search the building with a search warrant. Though most people don’t fully buy it but instead take it with a grain of salt and forget about it. 


Back to the teens, around a week after the raid Lucia was called down to city hall where she saw the police chief, the 4 teens and the Mayor. Though the mayor was annoyed at the stunt the police chief pulled. Along with several state officials that were there to officiate the adoption which was what it was called. Though it would be better called temporary guardianship. Since they are all teens that are about to become legal adults.

Whatever the case and no matter how Lucia got roped into the process she would do the best to take care of them. So after doing all the paperwork she called her father to tell him what happened and after sighing a bit he agreed to it as being the right thing to do. Though he did ask to meet them which they did that weekend. Which surprised them greatly as to who the person who took them in was.

They then spent the weekend there and then it was decided that they would stay in Boston and go to a nice private high school that they could get in if they could get in if they worked during the last part of Summer break. Then they could go to University in New Bristol and live at the same property Lucia does.  After that was settled the teens had just found themselves in one of the weirdest cases of social mobility. Though that thought never crossed their mind, as they were just thinking how much better their lives would become. 

Though one could ask if it was right for them to be stripped away from their parents without much of an argument or hearing that let the parents to defend themselves. As the parents had no say in anything that happened. Which caused mixed reactions among the parents of the cult. With some which included the parents of the 4 teens who were indifferent and didn’t care about what happened to them. Which Lucia felt was sad and that they didn’t deserve to have their kids. While other parents collapsed when they heard the news in tears begging that they had made a mistake and to not take away their children. Though it was unfortunately too late for them to do anything because every single cultist besides the minors were charged with at least one crime. Which for some of them included child abuse. Though who knows if they can do anything to stop it as they are busy with their own legal issues.

Though none of that has to do with Lucia and her companions. Who are now working on other projects while they wait for their next case.

Announcement
Hay here is the important information of the day which is about the second chapter of the day tomorrow which won't have a specified time that it is being released.

That chapter is already sort of planned on what it is about which is a different pov special. Which won't directly interact with the story, but instead flesh out some of the other characters.  These chapters won't be on a regular schedule and will happen in between cases. 

1