Very short chapter; Chapter 21: In Between cases and other developments
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
This is an extremely short chapter since I have absolutely nothing write about before I start the next case, so I will have to start it soon. so tomorrows chapter might be a little bit later in the day as I will have to plan it out.

As time went by the next several weeks were mainly filled with activities that weren’t related to the Private detective business, Lucia and her husband established a gunsmithing business and started to produce guns for two reasons. The first was to make money and the second was to create weapons that suit the needs of her and her agents. So she hired several famous European and American gunsmiths and set them on designing 2 things, the first would be a semi auto handgun and the second would be a semi auto rifle.

Those 2 things would be a big help in the future. Though the rifle is the most important out of the 2 as there are several reliable handguns available such as the m1911 and the Luger among others which are quite reliable weapons that don’t have anything in particular that they lack. Though that is for the time period and the technology that is available. Though even in the modern era, they aren’t that much worse than the handguns around. Especially the M1911 which was used even 100 years later. 

Lucia also created an business management company that will handle any investments she might make as well as manage all the companies she will form. 

Another thing that she does is buy another building next to the office for her detective business which she plans to use as a larger library/ artifact storage building. So to facilitate travel between the two buildings. She will also build an underground tunnel in between the two buildings. Which excite Thomas and William who find the idea of their being some sort of secret tunnel in between the two buildings to be intriguing.  


On the business front of the Detective business, Lucia has been working to promote it for future clients that might bring interesting cases. Besides that Lucia spends her time lounging around and relaxing from a stressful day. Knowing that more are on their way.

1