Episode 3 The Youth Returning Cream
77 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Lu! Could you come here a little this customer here needs some help!] Lu comes from inside the storage area and goes for the patient to check on his situation. 

[Oh sir you don't have to worry, it is not threatening. Did you get beaten by a snake?] 

[Ye...Yes.] The man said still feeling fearful at the black coloration of his skin around his arm.

[That snake must have been a Swamp Bloody Rattle snake. It may sound deadly but it really isn't, it's poison is not very harmful and really just acts as a way to make the predator, in this occasion you, 

Panic gaining it the chance to run away. The reason it has Bloody in it's name is that it has a dark red line at the end of its tail.]

[Oh! Yes, yes I remember that red line, indeed it must be that. Soo...do you have the medicine]

[Yes don't  worry here.]

Lu gave a pill to the man and told him to take it the moment he goes time and get a goods night sleep, and that the poison will be gone the next day. After paying the man left and Lu went and deposited the money at the counter. 

[Thank you darling, you did great, I really think that you might have gotten better than me at diagnosing patients] Said Maria l, while giggling.

[Oh mom, you flatter me.] Says Lu performing a little bow, acting like a novel that is trying to ask a lady to a dance. 

It true though, Lu now that he is 7 years old he has gotten much better at a lot of stuff. His ctiavation has progressed to the third level and is nearing the fourth, ready to break through at any moment. At the third level the Bone condensing level, he keeps getti g heavier as his bones get denser and stronger thus making his punches way harder, Lu can already lift more than 50 kilos and run around for an hour with weights of around 20 kilos all over his body. Part of The reason why in under a year Lu has almost broken through to the fourth level us because he found out a little trick. Well not really but one day he thought. 'If a part of the talent depends on the width of someone's meridians, then why do they count the talent at the age of ten?'

He asked that question and his father answered. [Well son that is because the meridians of any person can grow, evolve and change all the way till the age of ten.]

That came as a complete surprise to Lu 

' I was sure that the meridians were set in stone the moment someone was born, not that they could change? Wait.... if they can change the  if I start letting my Qi stay there and nourish them instead of going towards my cultivation then will they change?'

And like that Lu tested his theory and found out that indeed the meridians changed. The pathways grew larger and the amount of Qi that could flow in them increased exponentially. But that wasn't the only change, the day that Lu broke through the third level, Lu got the feeling that he was burning, he could almost feel his insides turning into lava and at the same time becoming glaciers trying to both melt and freeze his own being. After 10 minutes of horrible pain it subsided Lu  immediately spread his soul force inside of himself to see. What he saw left him slack jawed. His meridians had grown much wider while at the same time changing  colours. Now a white and red and black almost transparent hue had completely taken over the exterior and interior of his meridians. 

Lu immediately went to his father study that had started to become his own private library and searched on any book about the special traits a meridians can have. After half an hour of incessant searching he finally found something, it said that the colour of the meridians indicates an elemental affinity. The bigger the percentage of the meridians that takes a certain colour the larger the affinity. The pale  White indicates the ice element and red indicates the fire element. The almost translucent black indicates space and time. The one cannot exist easily without the other thus if a set of meridians have one they will have the other element as well.

The new affinities where very impressive. They helped tremendously when gathering Qi, any Qi in the surrounding environment that had a certain attribute would get absorbed. And then would become neutralized unless Lu decided to have his Qi take on a certain nature. Thus the amount of Qi that Lu can inherently absorb grew. Especially time and space. This element obviously exists anytime and everywhere. 

It was mentioned before but the fact that Lu can see the inside of his body so clearly and that he could diagnose the patient so easily is all a thanks to his soul force and control over it. It has been growing tremendously and bow Lu can see and interact to a small degree with the microscopic word.

'With this ability maybe one day I will be able to find the very nature of this world. But for now I think it will help me with creating potions and pills and ointments, because I will be able to see how different cells interact with one another thus making reaching a conclusion much easier.'

And with that Lu got to trying making something that he planned to put on sale at his mother's shop.

His parents asked him to stop because they thought it was dangerous numerous times but Lu went and did it either way, causing his parents to eventually gave in and let him 'play'.

And so a month later that in a glass cauldron shaped breaker, Lu was standing over wearing all of his soul force seeing everything that was happening with extreme detail. When he saw that finally everything was started to solidify he threw in a little lukewarm water and a pinch of coloured powder and some aroma for a nice rosy smell, and then he started steering. He steered patiently and slowly until the heat was completely gone and the hole concoction had taken form into a small amount of paste. This is what Lu has been going for the past month. He tried to find cheap and usually useless plants and make something out of them that would sell. And so he took Silky grass, Moonlight petals and the blood of a pink oriole and created, by combining the effects of the three items, a cosmetic paste. Yes indeed it was just a cream for the skin, and it would make it glossed and smoother and many other things, but the difference is that this world is by itself...magical. It does not matter if it is just a cosmetic since it was made by items that contained Qi inside of them then it was all ready sure to have drastic effects for a normal person no matter what.

[Mom! Mom!] Lu went running of to his mom to show her his results and tell her that he will sell this at her shop/nusrery. Even though she is a doctor, she still has some items for sale, pills and potions and other thinks that she can make with her knowldge about alchemy. In truth it was this small trifling thinks that brought the most income to the family, not it's services as a doctor. 

[Shhhh.... Peach is sleeping don't yell] Wishpers Maria quietly at her son while placing the two year old baby down at her own little bed, the one that Lu used a few years back. 

[Oops sorry. Look mom Look!]

Says Lu with a small smile and then shows to his mother the ointment that he had placed inside a cute little wooden box, with sizes of 5X5. 

[And what is this red paste I am looking at dear?] Asks Maria.

[Mom it is the result of my experiment, this is a beautifying paste that does many things, along with treating very small wounds and scars on the skin and making any pimple disappear after one week. Though I know you don't really believe what I am saying it's ok, use this on your face every day before you go to bed for one week and one week later if you find that there are indeed any results let me sell it at your store.... pretty please]

Lu said everything in a single breath out of his excintment, he paused to take a breath and then looked with puppy eyes at his mother, looking extremely cute.

After releasing a sigh. [Oh fine. You won me over with your incredible negotiation skills.] 

Just like that a week later, before 

8 AM when the shop usually opens 

Lu was sitting and reading a book about blacksmithing, when his mother run in with the happiest smile Lu had ever seen on his mother's face.

[Good morning mother, how come you look so happy and excited today that you didn't knock the door?]

Maria stopped in her tracks and a slight blush appeared on her ears. 

[MHm!... Good morning Lu. I came today to say that... This ointment is fantastic! Are you ready to sell more how are you going to do it, it is as if my cultivation went up a level, my face has not looked so great since I had you.] 

[Hahaha.... Obviously mother, I was sure of its effects so the past week I made as many as I could. Will you trust me to manage the way I sale this product myself?]

[Yes, yes. Of course I will.]

[Ok so mother, for now you will become the person who made this in the eyes of the public.]

[But..] [No buts. It will  bring unwanted attention if it is found out I have such talent in alchemy. Whatever I say goes, mother you need to act like you did make this. Let's go we need to get ready for the big event.] 

There were all ready a few people waiting outside the door. Maria was very surprised at this. 

[Why are the parents of your friends at school here? Did you do something bad?]

[Why would I mom? I just told my friends to bring their parents here today so that they can support my mother's new item.]

They both laughed at the plans that Lu had made and they opened the store letting the people come inside. Lu and his mother organized them in a line and made them stop talking so that they could here the presentation.

[Good morning ladies and gentlemen. I Lu am here today to represent my mother and advertise a new product that she will start selling as of next week....] He Let his last words sit for a bit.

The act he was putting seemed very cute to all the grown ups so they listened well. 

[Yes indeed next week] Lu said when people started to catch on.

Before they could ask.

[Don't worry, I didn't make you come here for no reason. Today I will be giving you this new wonder product for free, a o e time exemption and let you try it. The only thing I would be very happy of you did would be to talk about this to any and all of your friends. I mean to say that I  want you to see the effects it has in the next few days and talk about it and bring your friends here next week this time to the shop. And just because I really appreciate you all coming today, if next week more than three of your friends buy this product then you will get another three bottle for free.]

[I hope that you can all agree, since there is no downside to this. My mother has all ready tried it herself and I would like you to notice that it is clearly as if she has turned back in time to when she was 24. Not a speck of aging can be seen on my mother's beautiful face thanks to this new product. This Youth returning cream, is a product that will not only bring back your youthful skin but also get rid of any small scars and wounds along with pimples.]

[Wow! Is this real?]

[It can't be true can it?]

[Maria let me touch your face, I want to see!]

[Please..Please! Quiet down please.] Lu said with a slightly raised voice and they quieted down. 

Lu asked fro the men to come closer and spoke, while leaning forward in a hushed voice.

[I was told by one of my parents that of the cream is applied in a certain part of your body, it's youthful vigour returns as well.]

All of the men were gobsmacked, they could not believe their ears. Some even almost yelled out loud. 

[Is this true.] Wishpered one of the parents.

[It Is absolutely true, supposedly my old man had the vitality to go for more than five times. You can take my word for it, I swear on my life.] Answered again Lu, now with an almost evil grin at this point. 

After that twenty boxes were distributed to the twenty people, and they all took their live. 

[Lu. Why did you just give them away. I know you don't usually spend your allowance but it is not good wasting so much money, said the mother after sitting down, exasperated after having experiences the crazy looks of a big group of middle aged ladies.

[Mother you need to understand that the most important part is this. No matter how much money I conserve while making the product, if just a couple dozen people are willing to buy it then this all would have been a failure. The plan isn't to make some pocket change, I want this and all the other products I make to be the most demanded thing out there. And with this starting a month from now I am pretty sure you will understand why acted like I  did today.]

His mother accepted his words but to her it seemed both weird and not. A seven year old kid really shouldn't be able to talk and think like that but at the same time she was Incredibly happy for her son. She understood why he wanted her to act like the maker. People instead of a genius would treat him like a monster. 

0