Chapter 2 – Gender Bender Isn’t Really My Thing But That’s Her Kink
303 5 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the room was a cute little boy with spiky platinum blond hair. His eyes were enormous pools of black with no iris or sclera. Two tiny horns poked out of his hair and he had a barbed tail.

A demon!

As I stared at him in shock,  he crossed his arms on his chest and said, "You moron! That's a girl. I specifically asked for a boy."

"No problem," said the old woman. She was a grey person. Her hair, skin, eyes, nails, and clothes were all grey. "Here you go."

The old woman didn't do anything I could see but, all of a sudden, boobs disappeared and my chest became flat as a pancake. Something weird was going on in between my legs.

"Oh, for crying out loud! This is your kink, isn't it?" The demon boy slapped his forehead with a hand.

"Wait a minute, what did you do to me?" I asked the old woman.

"I summoned you here because Lord Baal here needs a hero," she said.

"I mean, what did you do to my body?"

"Check it yourself." The old woman smiled. That is to say, the corners of her mouth turned up, and the wrinkles on her face rearranged themselves, to technically form a smile. However, I think she might actually be leering at me.

I turned around, away from them, and checked my lower body.

"Oh my god!" I screamed. I had a "twig and two berries."

"See? No problem," said the old woman to the demon.

3