Day 5(Part 1)
3.9k 6 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Okay. Just a few more and.....done."

After typing on the laptop, i put it to sleep mode and store the laptop into my bag.

Luckily for me, i had enough time to finish coding and probably need to ask the instructor some of the bugs i have problems with it. While there were mistakes in the code, he said that we can ask for his help and its mostly about some problems he didn't discuss in class.

"Zekie! You done?" 

"Nah bro, those few lines on the second part kept messing up and cause a lot of bugs to be fixing." 

"Oh, i suffered that hell as well. I was also gonna ask you about that."

"Dude, really? I better ask for you since you were really good at that part. Stop joking with me and help me." 

"Really. I ask the instructor for help and it seems that he wouldn't be surprised if you know more if you look at my code."

"Wait, let me check...."

In the classroom with a few people whom just arrive, me and a male student was casually talking as he showed me his laptop. Looking through the code, while we both have similarities, he had a more complex coding skills than mine but i usually gone on simple and easy to understand codes which people can easily copy.

"Wait.... Wait...... Huh? You can actually do that in the line?"

"Ah, i kinda search it up on the internet so you probably felt it wasn't taught by the instructor. If you do this and that...."

"...... Ah! No wonder he said that i can solve this!...... Wait, i got it!"

After an idea struck inside me, i quickly took out my laptop and turned it on as i began typing the code i had in mind and....

"Hell yeah! Dude! I just got it!"

"Wait.....Dang! Thats why i kept getting it wrong! So thats why! Thanks Zekie!"

"Nah man, I wouldn't even solved mine if it weren't for you."

He patted me in the shoulder as he heads to his seat and begin typing. Since i finally solved my code, i just basically saved the file and took out my USB to pass it through my workstation.

And right as I and the guy closed our laptop, the insstructor came into class as the rest of the students went inside.

"Oh hey Cecilon, did the code work?"

"Yeah Sir. Zekie helped me out. When you said that if Zekie saw my code, he would immediately find a way."

"Rodriguez was asking me some problems in his code and he seem to have almost reached an answer. I didn't tell him since he could probably solve it but if he could see your code, he'll immediately get it. There's actually why..... 

And class? This will be the topic of our lesson today."

The instructor began the lecture as i pulled out a notebook and start writing the important topics and lesson which will probably be in the exam as some of my class began to chat with one another while some at the back were trying to sleep through the lesson.

Me and Dan(The guy i converse with) was listening to the discussion and both of us sometimes share notes.

"Maybe if i can add this to the code.... Sir? If i can repeat this, would it also work on the characters?" 

"No Rodriguez, its primarily because of this....." 

Since there were some in the lesson, i began to ask questions i didn't understand as the instructor began to explain the problems with it. Dan didn't ask the instructor since he already knows and he clearly understand the topic.

................. 

........... 

"Alright class, that will be all on the lesson and as for the next class, i won't attend due to a meeting with some teachers so some classes such as COM1 and IT1 would be canceled. I don't know for the rest of the classses but that will be all for today."

"Hell Yeah! No class! Hey Zekie, wanna play at the internet cafe?" 

"Yeah, i got time. Plus, it seem that my other class got canceled as well. My classmates in the messenger said that the teacher is currently on a leave or something so i got huge free time."

While chatting with Kathie at the messenger, i just recieve a message from the group where my classmates said that the teacher would be absent so my schedule is currently free.

Me and Dan sometimes play coop FPS games but he can only play little due to his GF calling him to spend time with each other. An hour at most, we would currently play and he would just head out first. 

After leaving the class, i told Kathie that i was free but would spend time with my classmate to play games and told where I'll be staying at. After closing my phone, we headed to the internet cafe as i got surprised that Trish was actually on shift today.

"Wait, you worked at this time?"

"Oh? It seems poor boy gonna watch some games? Want me to lend you some money so you can play? How cute."

"Ugh....I can pay for myself Trish."

While i didn't expect Trish to be working at this time, she was trying to tease me instead of telling me an answer so me and Dan just head to our spots and play games.

"I know some good spots on the game and it can earn us some good points, maybe we can beat this map if we try hard enough."

"Alright. I keep getting piss off that we can't even beat this map and the last team we played were all idiots."

Me and Dan kept talking while we waited for the game to load as we then began playing once it started.

Dan starts heading off to the location with his sniper rifle as i and the rest of the group headed inside the objective. Two guys immediately got downed after rushing blindly by the enemy but i took them down as Dan gave a nice cover and downed one guy trying to flanked my back.

Yet, apart from the two idiots, our team is actually capable and might actually win us the game.

"Fuu~"

"!!!!"

I was about to dome one guy who had his head peaked in, a warm blow to the neck immediately made me shook and miss the shot.

Surprised, the guy turn towards me and was about to fire but i was faster and domed the guy who was about to kill me.

"Trish! Why did you do that for?!"

"Hmn..... You look kinda cute when your serious. It makes me want to tease you even more..."

"Ugh....just stop that. I'm trying to play the game here."

".... Maybe?"

She just simply smiled at me as i was about to continue but Dan woke me up as my headphones could hear an explosion.

"Damn! One guy got downed after failing to throw a grenade. Zekie! The left flank is in danger. Go go go!"

"Oh Hell! I'll talk to you later Trish."

".................."

I quickly swich back to the game and rush to where the attack was coming from but the place was too hot and i had to quickly got into cover.

"Dan, can you take out the MG?"

"Easy."

It seems the spot he took was actually quite good that after relaying the info, he immediately domed the guy. I quickly dispatched the guys who had lost their MG.

While at that, Trish keeps bothering me by poking my cheeks but i ignore her and continue on with the game. But i kinda feel like she's unusually quiet for someone who likes teasing me.... But i'm too preoccupied with the game to argue with her.

"Zekie, I'll be changing position primarily because the place is clear and the objective is secured, if we want to defend that point, we either flank the other objectives or make a strong push to one objectives."

"I better go with your plan Dan, you seem more skilled in this than i am."

"Alright, we better rush one objective with our group and maybe some idiots of ours would be bait and try to flank another objective."

"I think thats a great idea. Lets do it."

Trish kept on being silent and simply poke my cheeks but it seem that our team was doing good and we were having fun in the game that i had completely ignore her as she finally stopped and maybe left?

I don't know but maybe i can finally focus more on the game. 

81