Day 6(Part 2)
2.7k 5 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'H-how could I have said something like that to Zekie?'

Currently manning at the internet cafe, Trish felt guilty about what she did to the person she like, the person who had been treating her nicely since the first time they met, Zekie. 

While they don't have a long time history, they developed proper relations with each other as he was always been treating her nicely unlike the other guys who often look at her with either with perverted gazes or has purpose like Keith. 

When both of them first met, he often ask question regarding work and never really been offended by her mocking tone since working together.

Actually, was there any time he tried to fight back at her? Like ever? 

'He often acts kind and respectful for me, someone whose older than him and never really complains to all the things I did. He is such a nice guy but I....' 

They don't often talk about their private matters but Zekie had once explained his Gynophobia to her after he reflexively avoiding to touch her one time. He didn't explain his past that throughly to her and thought it was just some simple rejection and whatnot but after his reaction that time, she felt that his condition was severe, even cause some PTSD in the poor guy. 

'And I just blantantly acted like a sassy, annoying girl rather than try to give advice. It all culminated because I was just jealous of Kathie. What an idiot I am.' 

'If I had actually confess my feelings for him first or if I were to be kinder and honest about it....' she thought but quickly shook that notion off as it was already too late as her best friend had already taken him for herself. 

But neither of them had actually develop much relationship with one another other than being co-workers who work in the same place. Nothing more and nothing less.

She often avoids men due to her being uncomfortable with them and he was just being friendly due to his insecurity of making enemies with people, had establish a proper relationship which both of them are at least friendly relations rather than being just mere strangers. He actually helped her ease her feelings about being near to men which she was actually thankful for.

However....

'He probably hates me right now...'

She sighed while there was a guy who was constantly trying to flirt with her while working.

"Such as the burden of my lady been constantly scaring her mind. Let my arms comfort such a distress you feel and my body hold you for rest...."

"Customer. Please do not bother the employees. Just because you paid, doesn't mean you can flirt with the staff."

She was already annoyed of pissing of Zekie, her fellow co-worker enough and this annoying bastard just keeps his antics going on and on that she wanted to punch this guy.

*Door Opens*

"Hmn...Its been so long since I get to play games after studying. Its nice to finally get some time to grind levels."

Trish wasn't surprised at the newcomer who entered the store as he smiles to Trish while fixing his glasses. Yet, he turned around to converse with another as he entered the place with him.

"I hope your gonna help me grind the levels all night little bro."

"Just because we don't have class tomorrow, doesn't mean we have to grind playing games all night. I just finished writing my assignment so I want to sleep today."

"Nono. Time for games. How about you book us some seats since you know this place better than me."

"Ugh.... Fine bro. Alright."

What surprises Trish was the other person who came with the guy was actually Zekie who was tired.

He was yawning with his baggy eyes sticking out from his face. Looking a bit haggard as he was just dozing left and right. But he was walking towards the counter without even realizing it was Trish as he reserve seats for two.

"Zekie?"

"Hey.... Keith.... *Yawn* I'm just.... Tired... Just two.... Please..."

It seems that Zekie didn't even noticed that he was talking to Trishas she felt surprised and turned to anger at the neglect he is playing at her.

'I am here, moping my sadness after what I did to you and you just come in here and act like nothing happened between us?'

Trish didn't realize that Zekie was too tired to care.

After separating from them, he contemplate on his past which took a lot of time and head to his class which it was PE. Due to him being late, the teacher talk smack and had him work harder, causing him to be physically tired.

Add to the fact that the next lesson was Math which he is worst at, he was now tired physically and mentally that his mind is on power-saver mode. Unable to think rational thoughts properly and is basically braindead tired.

So, when he saw Trish, he wanted to lash out but he was too tired to care and ignored her. Which fueled her anger even more.

"Hey, I'm sorry that I did that to you that afternoon and I regretted it."

"I don't care..... Just make a reservation for me and my brother already."

When Trish was sincere about apologizing, Zekie was too tired that he quickly answered without any hesitation such that cause Trish and Keith to be surprised.

'Dude, this girl is trying to apologize to you and you acted like that?' Keith was surprised but Trish became more livid at Zekie's calm and empty answer.

"Ah? The beautiful, lovely and kind Trish had bestowed you to forgive her but you dare act in such an uncouth manner?"

'Uh.... Are you fine in the head?' or 'D-did I broke you too hard because of what I did?' would be the usual remark Zekie would give if he normally reacted if he were to notice Trish's unusual behavior. But because of how depressed she was about being mean to him, add in to the fact that he was acting nonchalant with his behavior, she was experiencing this new behavior of this that her narcissistic side wanted to voice out in anger.

She expected him to act surprised and be like 'I know that I did wrong' since he was usually be the type to make up with people first or 'Aren't you getting full of yourself when in the first place, this is your fault?' due to his anger rushing in but what he did next surprises both of them.

"Yes. Your beautiful, lovely and kind Trish. I can't help that my eyes would wonder if I like to stare at your face or your chest. I had like you in the past because your so beautiful that I have to calm down everytime or else I would lose control and act like an animal.

Now, will you please let me have my reservation please? And oh, can I buy a coke and a canned coffee as well. Your so hot that I have to buy a cold one instead."

The 'Braindead' Zekie was tired enough that each time he talk, he would lean closer to Trish due to him having to stabilize his balance. He was so tired that his body was slowly tiring to stand that he had to slowly lean each time passes.

He thought he was being sarcastic to her but didn't realize that he was so tired that he had to speak normally that everyone had misunderstood that he was basically trying to flirt with her. Explaining the redness on her face and the shocked look of Keith.

Feeling that Trish was so unresponsive, he signed in resignation as he heads inside the counter and leans close to Trish which she stiffens up as he began to input both client computers to boot up and logged in. After that, he opens the fridge and took out a soft drink and a canned coffee inside as he places money which was both payment for the drinks but also the reservation.

"*Yawn* See ya...."

After he finally left, both stood there silent after the ordeal as Trish slumps down in a shocked motion yet unable to hide the redness of her face.

"I-idiot! Stupid! Dumb! Dense! Airhead! Idiot! Simple-minded! Brainless! Idiot!"

".........."

Keith couldn't believe his eyes that the once cold-hearted, mocking tone of Trish had suddenly disappeared in a blink of an eye and turned into this mushy kind of girl who is unable to properly form a sentence in her mind. She was too shocked of Zekie's unpredictability that she's unable to read through his mind at that moment.

Not only is she suffering from the humiliation she was recieving, inside, her mind was a mush and filled with a sweet and warm feeling.

'Is this a new form of torture after having a girl take you away from me?! Is that it?! Because it was too late for me take you for myself and had to give you up for my best friend?! Well, how about I force you guys to break up and let you properly see what girls can do if you mess with them.'

"Hehehe..... Hahaha..... Haha...."

'Wow, she looks a bit weird yet at the same time, hot as well...'

While at the other side...

"Hey, what took you so long?"

"My co-worker was maybe not right in the head today so I had to do it myself....I don't even know how girls think bro. Lets just play." 

I think i finally found a schedule to insert this one. It only has release day every wednesday.

I would be working on another novel but I might slow down on the release date. So, for now, as long as I stockpile chapters, I can have a chapter release schedule for this:

Yandere Vs - 4 chaps a week

My yandere and me - 1 chap a week. 

That will be all and thank you for reading. 

55