Day 11 (Part 2)
2.1k 9 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The both are silent from the conversation as my mind had shut down from such a aggressive confession from Rose. I was coughing hard after she just threw that out without knowing that I was just completely speechless

"Wait, wha-"

"Neil. What I did to you in the past was some mistake in my part and its not completely your fault. I had cause you to so much pain and even made you distance yourself from not only your classmates but also causing to be fearful of girls. I want to amend my mistakes." I was cut off by her before I could even respond as my first thought was.... 

Who am I? 

What am I?

Are I currently hallucinating right now and not lying on a ground after Kathie stabbing me for trying to cheat on her?

The questions arise from my mind that I can barely process the fast forwarding events that had happened as I was still stuck on the meeting with Rose.

Yet that one sentence had my brain basically melted from the confusion as I can't understand how her thought process had come into this situation.

I don't blame her at first since it was my own stupid idea, thinking that she might like me if I confess my feelings to her if I did it. I was basically overconfident in myself that I would be showered with being liked by the girl whom I loved since I never really been connected with a person other than my own family.

It wasn't a surprise that I realize that mistake when I confessed to her right in front of public and even thinking I'll be humiliated if I continue my endeavors. So, I basically disconnected from my former friends and classmates whom I thought was mocking me from behind my back after realizing that I was just a clown to their eyes. Not realizing that they might've been caring and even trying to console me after rejected by the girl I liked. 

As for Rose, the only reason why I just stayed clear from her is just a psychological resonse to the trauma inflicted upon myself. I can't blame her for causing it. I just want to finally relieve myself and be a proper partner for Kathie.

"R-rose? I think you don't have to go so far for me. Plus, our meeting is just to clear up the past feud and reconcile as just friends."

I know that she feels guilty about the past and wants to make-up for me but I don't really blame her and it was mainly my dumb idea. It was just basically find for us to go back to what we were before. The pretty girl and the fatty. I think it was something which we all were fine with.

"Hmn.....friends with benefits?" 

"*Cough* *Cough* Seriously, I think just friends is enough." 

Even as a joke, I don't want our relationship to be kinda that as looking through her grin as she jokes around, I think that it was simple and easy for us to mend the past ties together.

She and I had already have different paths and we are fine with what we have right now. Plus, I think our relationship is simply just friends.

"Haha... I'm just joking with you Neil. Though I'm glad your still you for all these years." 

".... Yeah." 

I replied solemnly since I also began to contemplate it and remember I was still that old fatty she used to remember. Running around and smiling like an idiot, she and I had bonded pretty nicely before that happened yet we still had fun goofing around as friends and someone who had helped me break out from my shell. 

"I'm guessing that since you don't want me to be your girl anymore, you must've had a girlfriend by now. Right?" 

".........." 

She laughs it off by saying that as I looked at her with a shocked look in my face. I haven't even told her about Kathie but it seems she had already known about it. I feel like her guesses are a bit sharp since we had separated for all these years now.

She turns to me with a smile but after seeing my look, that smile turned into shocked as she felt like she couldn't believe it.

"W-wait, you are kidding with me right? You, who are afraid of girls?" 

"Hahaha.... Its kind of a long story to talk about."

While it isn't a secret to be kept but I explained to her about my relationship with Kathie except the whole kidnapping part as she starts to feel interested in our dynamic.

"A clingy girlfriend and a gynophobic boyfriend... How will this relationship turn out for both of you? Hmn... I kinda want to meet her." 

"Haha. I'll introduce to you to her sometime since she's currently busy at the moment but I bet both of you will get along fine."

"I bet that she'll even help us get into a threesome as well. Hahaha...." 

"Hey." 

She and I continue to converse as our conversation had lessen my phobia as the main source had slowly been patch up between us. At first, I thought that it wasn't easy for me to get along with her after the whole ordeal in the past and the huge psychological shock that stray me far away from the girls but after some time passes, I slowly began to feel ease and easily able to talk more with her as time passes by.

She mainly discusses about our new enviroment, our schools and what we haven't known about each other. We just rekindled our old friendship from the time we were classmates and ended up discussing a bit late than usual.

"I'll take you home." 

Since we had chatted away till nighttime, I decided to send her home as she was closer to where we had meet. She seemed a bit apologetic that I took her home when she could've head by herself but I didn't mind as I felt a bit worried of sending her home alone. Lately, there are some reports of rapist near her area so it is my duty as a man to escort a girl home.

"Hel-"

"Hmn....?"

I suddenly then notice a voice which was trying to scream as I turn around and saw a hand which was reaching for something before disappearing.

"Is something the ma-" 

"Rose, get some help. I think someone's in trouble."

I decided to let her call for someone since this might be dangerous for both of us as I head to where the hand disappear to. There... 

"T-trish?!" 

I shout out loud as there are four guys who are currently stripping Trish as blood rushed into me and shouted at them.

"Hey Fckers!" 

"Oh Sht! He noticed us." 

"Haha. Its just one guy. Lets just deal with him."

While they were worried about being found out, once they noticed it was only me, they began to grin as one guy hold off Trish as all three guys started walking towards me.

I remain conscious of the predictament and waited for them to move. I'm currently at a disadvantage in this situation but I only need to hold out for Rose to call someone. One guy who had a nasty grin decided to rush towards me first by launching a fist towards me.

"W-what?!"

I parried his punch by blocking it with my hand and delivered a shift knee gut to his stomach. Knocking him out after he was on his knees by kicking him again, two guys were rush towards me as one of them is holding a weapon.

"Damn."

I could only block one attack as I decided to take on the big guy's punch.

"ZEKIE!"

Trish screamed as I manage to hold off one of the guy's weapon and took it from him. While it hurts so much taking that hit, I manage to hold off the pain and swung it towards one of guys and knocking him out in a single hit.

"Damn! This guy's dura-guh."

While the guy was a bit confused, I used that opportunity to deliver a punch on his chin and sending him upwards. It might not knocking him out like the rest of the guys but it was enough to stun him for a few seconds.

"Quite a fighter huh."

The guy smirks as he grabs hold of Trish's neck and strangling it further as I grew mad and rush towards him.

He had expected it as he raises his leg and hit me with it.

"W-what?!"

"Let her go!"

While his attack did cause me to almost lose consciousness, I manage to hold it in and held his leg and sent him unto the ground, letting Trish go in the process.

"Zek-"

"Hurry up and Run!"

I shouted at her as one of the thugs took out a knife and stabbed me in the process. The pain courses through me from the wound but I manage to hold it in and headbutted the guy.

"Just..... Call for help...."

"......A-alright!"

It seem that she knew that she'll only bring more trouble to me by staying here and decided to run away. I was now slowly losing consciousness but I use the pain in my abdomen to stay awake and glare at the four thugs.

"Damn this guy. He just won't die!"

"Heh, lets just beat this guy up for trying to save his girl."

'Yeah, come at me you idiots."

I knew that fighting these guys is gonna be tough but I manage to let Trish get away from here so it was better than me dying. Heh...

'I'm not a good fighter like those guys in a novel but if I can manage to save Trish, at least I did something right.'

Since it was too late for me to run away despite the injuries, I can only hold these guys back so that she can get ahead of them. I roared at them as I charged in at them.

By the time helped arrived, I was already near death yet I manage to knock those guys out.

"Zekie! Please be okay."

"........ T-tri......"

I just manage to smile at her before I passed out from the bleeding and injuries I had. 

52