Day 5(part 3)
629 9 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sitting by the beach and recalling the memories and dumb stuff we did, I couldn't believe myself to have befriended these guys.

Rose might be the first person to have connected me to the world but these guys had been by my side since I stepped into society.

Jude, the pathetic guy whom at first got dragged into my side and slowly becoming my best friend. 

Mark, the smart one out of the group and the most calm out of all of us who always been someone to depend on when it counts.

And Edgar, the hopeless romantic who joined our group due to blackmail-I mean a friendly invitation to our gang.

The four of us are kinda stuck on each other and they had all been centered around me which is kinda stupid since I've only been helpful for them.

I never had any proper friends since as a kid but seeing that I bonded strongly with them, I kinda feel... peace with these crazy guys.

"Jude.... Do you think me and Kathie..." - Zekie

Out of all the friends I have, Jude is the person who once I've kinda trusted before we parted and this guy.... he is like a caring brother I never had.... 

So, saying my feelings towards my girlfriend and trying to straighten up my mind, I want to ask him how should I proceed this.

"..... and thats the gist of it man. I love her but I always feel that I'm not good enough for her...." - Zekie

After explaining my conflicted mind, he just stood there motionlessly as he drank while looking at the can in contemplation.

He then turns to me and.... 

"D-dude! What the hel-" - Zekie

"You Dense Motherfu-" - Jude

He glares at me and pours the contents of the alchohol into my face as his face is a bit flushed.

"Zekie, do you still want to continue running away, even after all this time?!" - Jude

".....!" - Zekie

He threw the can into the ground as he felt a bit lightheaded as the alchohol in his system had kicked in on him.

"Ugh.....Listen man. Just remember that you can't run away from your problems everytime. Did you even forgot the promise we made at that time?" - Jude

".... Yeah...." - Zekie

To what he said, even if I'm a bit flushed, I still was sober to realize what he meant as I took out my wallet and taken out a piece of paper which was old and tattered but still retained a drawing from the past.

'Look at this big bro! This guy go woosh and that guy got boosh into the ground. I saw that in the TV, those superheroes can do cool stuff.' - Zekie

'Cartoons? Thats what they are called? Cool! I wish I could do that as well! Draw one, write my own script and even build so many stories for me to share!' - Zekie

'Video Games? I could do that since I also be a Video Game Maker as well! Be playing as a superhero and whatnot!' - Zekie

"Ziks, you still want to be a Game Designer? Animator or whatnot?" - Jude

"........" - Zekie

I just stood there in silence, glancing at the paper I held in my hands while Jude stares at me before looking at his emptied can on the ground. 

"Meh. It tasted like crap anyway, I'll head back and get myself sober aight man." - Jude

"..... sure...." - Zekie

Then, Jude had left while I lowered the paper and glance at the ocean and contemplated on everything that had transpired, even when I first met Kathie.

I'll be honest with you, I'm not really good at gathering proper thoughts.

I just landed myself a girlfriend while still trying to get through my life and everything went so fast that I couldn't keep up.

Looking at both of our perspectives, I realized that I only saw things in the present and never really touched on the future as I'm afraid of not knowing where I'll be heading towards. 

I just started to fall in love with someone and she's already thinking of her second child with me that I couldn't process which is which and thats why I slowly felt we aren't compatible.

While people already felt envious of what I have right now, I always been jealous of people who actually don't have troubles in life.

I am not smart, given that I just barely passed in highschool and only worked hard to get myself into college.

Social connections? Does talking to a shadow count? Then, It comes to no suprise that I am just barely keeping up what people are saying and its already bad enough that I get misunderstood.

Most of all, I am not really right in the head and mostly agree due to peer pressure and my mental state isn't quite good. Being a mother who had just died on a birthday and an adulterous father, whose to say what my relationship with girls be then.

Kathie, Trish, Ceci and the other girls I've met, they are all beautiful but compared to me who isn't deserving of them, I always fear that I might made them miserable being with me.

I want to make them happy and thats basically it, even if it hurts me. They aren't bad and good people that I'll just be a plague and make them miserable if they stayed with me.

For Now, I'll just have to focus on being better and.... 

"No, Jude is kinda right." - Zekie

I've always been running away. From the moment I was caught by Kathie, I thought that maybe I could break out of my fear. No, It only made me lock myself out with others.

Just like love with no imperfections, It will slowly developed into a hidden error in place without knowing.

Two mentally unstable couple might seem to fit but in time, imperfections would arise.

Only one needs to break out from the stalemate of the two to create a new path. 

And.... 

"....." - Zekie

I turned to my old drawing once more and found a new resolution. 

I was afraid of taking of failing myself anymore since I failed to make my own mother happy, I failed to be a good man like what my uncle had said and.... 

"I failed to cure my yandere Girlfriend...." - Kathie

Kathie.... the first girl who liked me. At first, I thought that I didn't deserved someone to like me since I am a horrible guy. But, while it might be just her being not right in the head.....

I was happy. Even with just that.

It means that I am getting a bit better at myself and changing bit by bit.

I only need to continue improving myself that...

"To be worthy of love.... Sorry mom, it seems that your worry really did get forgotten." - Zekie

Standing up and staring at the sea, a new found resolve got into me....

*Growl*

"Nope, thats not resolve. Thats just the hangover I kinda forgot last nigh..... hurp." - Zekie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, I just saw Jude vomitting and smelling a bit drunk. Forgetting that we kinda.... Nevermind." - Edgar

*Vomit*

Drinking a bit early in the morning, forgetting we were a bit hungover last night. Mine just kicked in a bit later for some reason but I felt a bit lightheadedness and sick before eventually leaning on the chair and started to question my birth and what is my name.

"Bro. did you guys really drink after we just down some bottles last night?" - Edgar

"N-nuu....of course no.... *Vomits*.......... sorry. help me." - Zekie

I tried to lie to him but after vomitting my lunch, I instantly regretted having a drinking bout with Jude. Firstly to curse having to drink with an alchoholic like Jude before starting to beg Edgar for help like a child.

"Ugh....it hurts so much... help me...." - Zekie

".... Fortunately, I called in your girlfriend since it would be a hassle to take care of you while taking care of the other problem." - Edgar

"Darling!" - Kathie

"Neil?!" - Trish

Behind Edgar, Kathie and Trish came running as Kathie quickly held me close to her chest.

"Darling. Please be fine...." - Kathie

"........." - Zekie

......... To be honest, enduring this pain in my stomach isn't so bad after all.... hehehe....

"Hey, is it just me or is Neil.... acting weird?" - Trish

Trish sense something disturbing as she was looking at me suspiciously but my reason basically is fighting against the pain in my stomach from vomitting on Kathie as I let my instinct kick in and.....

Instinct: Don't worry bro. I'll keep myself busy with these soft peaks here....

Brain: ............

"K-kathie. Is it just me or is Zekie...." - Trish

"K-kuh.... I-i think he is really.... Ahh.... pain..... right.... Ahn.... now...." - Kathie

".........." - Trish

'........ Zekie my bro....' - Edgar

After sometime passes, I fell unconscious from enduring the pain and woke up later to find that the girls looked at me weird while the guys raises their thumbs at me. 

Sorry I kinda posted late. Cleaned up my phone which fixes the problems I had with it and finally downloaded some games and I uh.... took a break. Sorry. 

Also, Looking at this novel and seeing some voted 1 on this, I just remembered the promise I made to which I'll dropped this novel if I get 2-3 1 star vote..... 

So uhh.... I think the milk in the fridge got expired and I ran out of cigs. I'll head out to buy some of it at the store so.... See ya guys. 

19