Day 2
365 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Today was a bit of a stretch but I manage to get a free schedule for myself and manage to ask Kathie out on a date with her to a movie.

I decided to pick a romance movie that was airing out this month and I was now waiting for her by the entrance of the mall to meet with her at an earlier time than our usual meeting.

Considering the last time, I can't be rude and have to let her wait for me such that I decided to be much more earlier than schedule. Plus, it was awkward for me to stay after my sis dress me up fashionably like her dress-doll for a long time.

I comb a bit of my hair a bit while looking at the window to see if my looks were a bit ugly to look at as I'm not really the type to dress up this good. Yet since my sibling decide I was actually fine that I sigh in relief in the clothings were okay in my date with Kathie.

Kathie had just arrived a bit later but much more earlier than the meeting as she spotted me and suddenly blush while looking at me.

"Haha. I do look a bit weird looking like this right?" - Zekie

The choice of clothing was a bit of a odd one as I usually wore oversize T-shirt with pants but now I look more thin with the normal T-shirt which was a bit tighter around my body and shows my body figure a bit more and the jeans also emphasize the thin and muscular figure of my body frame to which a few women took some glances at me which is a bit awkward to feel.

My hair isn't the usual messy type as it was neatly combed sideways and even shows a bit of my forehead that I tend to cover it up. I do look a bit odd looking at this but considering that Kathie looks dazed and held out my chest in a longing gaze, it means that I look good though.

"N-no. You look fine enough. I think it suits you Darling." - Kathie

"O-oh... Thanks...." - Zekie

I feel a bit awkward knowing this as my face turn red but since we are already at the mall, we decide to head inside to look around and wait till the movie starts.

I held Kathie's hand while we sightsee the mall as Kathie often drags me into department stores and even some accessories stores to which I finally knew why some boyfriends end up suffering whenever their girlfriend drags them into places they don't want.

Picking clothes after clothes, Kathie looks different each time she changes as I never really knew much from her apart from being a clingy type and often spouted sexualize words.

"Does it suit me?" - Kathie

Each time she change her clothings, my heart became warm as I never really took her often out and tend to be neglective of her, even though I am her boyfriend afterall. I always feel kinda bad that I was just that of a bad boyfriend of her that I missed out on what makes Kathie, being Kathie.

Her clingy yet lovable self, her free spirited yet possessive attitude and especially....

"....... *Heart Beat* Huh?" - Zekie

Wait, why did my heart start racing?

Wait, since when did I just realize this now?

The more I look into Kathie, the more I realise how beautiful she was that I completely forgot that she was also as beautiful as Trish and the other girls I met as my heart began to race as the more I look into Kathie.

Since when did I realize this.... No

Since when did I never realize this at all?

"Z-zekie?" - Kathie

"A-ah! I'm just fine Kathie...." - Zekie

As a guy who often kept my heart in place, I can't seem to look Kathie in a proper way as my heart won't stop racing whenever I'm around her. No, I don't know what I'm feeling right now as my head is slowly losing itself from the intense heart pumping in my body that I just never realise this now.

No, maybe I really am just stupid to realize it but maybe I am....

-------------------------------------------------------------------

We both finally arrive at the cinema as we both bought our tickets as we made our way inside. I let Kathie go in first while buying some snacks for the movie as I didn't expect to meet up with a familiar faces.

"Oh! Dan!" - Zekie

"Hey there Ziks, I didn't expect to meet with you here." - Dan

Dan came along with his girlfriend out to see the movies as I told him that I'm also going on a date with my girlfriend here while buying some snacks for both of us.

Since Kathie was gone, I decided to tell Dan about a small task Mr. Sereno gave me as he gave it some thought and agreed to it.

"Maybe we can ask her out to help us in our project as well Ziks. Since she's probably in the same class as us, we should be able to speed up the process of our work right?" - Dan

"Yeah! Why didn't I think of that as well? She'll probably help us a lot with our project if we ask her some advice rather than just asking her old man out." - Zekie

After we both agree on the idea, we both head inside the cinema as Kathie was waiting for me as she was surprise I wasn't alone walking inside.

"I'll leave you guys be as my girlfriend is waiting for me." - Zekie

"Okay Ziks, me and Ellie just head to our seats as well." - Dan

As we both separated ways, I meet up with Kathie who was curious about the two people I met.

"Thats my classmate Dan whom I talk to you about last time and he is here with his girlfriend and currently is out on a date with her." - Zekie

"Oh! I see...." - Kathie

I talked to her how it was also a coincidence that his girlfriend was actually a classmate of mine and talk about the project we were working on while we wait for the movie starts.

As it finally happened, we both became silent as the movie begins as I was fully engrossed in watching the movie.

The movie plays out like a usual cliche of a girl getting rejected by her boyfriend and deciding to talk smack about how guys are only after girls bodies as I was fully cringing at how corny it was. Yet, Kathie was also engrossed on the movie as I was and continue watching the movie while holding my laughter at some of the cringy parts of the movie.

As time goes on, I was just continuing to watch the movie when I notice a hand was slowly clasping unto my hand and turned to see Kathie peeking out on me while holding my hand out. My heart begins to race as I smiled and reached out to her hand and grasped it as well, holding on to her hand as well.

The movie was now at the tense point where the guy finally notices that he was actually used to bea spark for the girl's revolution as I was too busy admiring how soft and warm Kathie's hands were as my mind was too preoccupied with how lovely my girlfriend was. I didn't notice that we both slowly made close with each other by sliding both our heads together in a leaning fashion as the movie was reaching its climax but was too busy with each other and didn't realise we were not both sleeping.

"Excuse me Sir. The movie has ended. Please wake up." - Staff

"Au... Huh?!" - Zekie

I finally woke up to see a female staff waking me up as I didn't realize that the movie ended as I turned to Kathie and woken her up as well but she was too sleepy to care that I sighed and just carried her off the cinema while apologizing to the staff.

"Auu.... Huh? Zekie?!" - Kathie

After sometime passes, Kathie finally woken up as well as we are already in a fastfood restaurant and began ordering some simple meal for us to eat.

I know that waking her up would be a better option but seeing her lovely sleeping face, I can't help but letting her sleep a bit longer than usual such that I ordered food without her consent.

However, I wasn't an inconsiderate guy, not knowing what she likes as once I passed on to her meal, she was happy with just a simple burger and began gorging it down with glee. I just smile while eating the hotdog I ordered as we continue spending our time inside the mall having fun together right as night was about to descend.

"That was the best day of my life. Hgn..." - Kathie

"Yeah, it was." - Zekie

As we slowly walk down to her house, we admire the night beauty around the place as my hand was clasped between hers as we walk through the dark yet beautiful night before bringing her back home.

I was quite glad that I manage to make her happy again after such a long time now as we finally reached her place and we both stop.

"Honestly, I really am glad I have meet you Darling. It wasn't what I expected how my life was going to be but I really am happy to meet you." - Kathie

"..... Kathie...." - Zekie

I'll be honest with myself. I couldn't believe that I also am dating someone as well. Most of my life, I was so fully focus on bettering myself that I never realize about spending my life with someone else, especially with other people.

However, Kathie change all that.

From the start of my kidnap, I only tried to date her out of just trying to help her out but as time grows on, my feelings for her continue to change as I realize how much I never see the changes in myself.

I usually just avoid trying to be a problem to people that I tend to avoid it yet with Kathie, the problem is that I am a problem by just avoiding her.

I was honestly just scared of causing someone pain but the heart can't lie and I am actually begining to fall in love with her deeply that I can't help but wanting to possess her.

Is that alright with me? Am I slowly becoming just like her as well? A yandere who can't resist falling for a yandere as well?

But whatever the case, I don't want to leave by her side.

"Eh? Zekie?" - Kathie

I grab on to both her shoulders as my gaze never left on her face as I drew closer to her and...

"!!!" - Kathie

My tongue begins to enterwine with hers as we both slowly being drug by the moment our lips and our tongue begin to dance as time begins to slow down for both us at the moment.

I love this girl and I can't deny my feelings at this point.

"Zekie.... I...." - Kathie

"Kathie. I love you." - Zekie

"!!!" - Kathie

I honestly spoke my feelings out without any hesitation whatsoever as my face begins to turn red from embarrassment as I continue to lock gazes with her and let nature takes its course. I continue to let my tongue dance with hers again and again until both of us slowly cover ourselves with our scents as Kathie seems to be dazed at the moment as I slowly carried her inside the room as my phone begins to ring.

[Bro, cook dinner.] - Joshua

I stared at my phone at the moment before turned my head towards Kathie who was still daze from the kiss as I smiled and replied to my brother.

[Sorry bro. I don't think I'm going home for the night.] - Zekie

For that, I decided to induldge myself in the colors of Kathie for tonight as by morning did I make her the happiest woman that night... 

6