Author note for Christmas
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Heyoo

For everyone out there, to the people who continues reading my... Becoming-confusing novel, thank you for reading. I'm trying my best to make it not confusing, and I'm trying to experiment some methods to make it less confusing. As you saw, I adopted the method of putting names before their dialogue, so as to not let anyone (including myself, lmao) become confused as to who's who. Now then, for a small Christmas special from me, I've decided to create 3 chapters for you to read this month! Not only that, but I also decided to show you the arcs! (including the ones I've already published)

The Silver King's arrival arc
Academy arc
Kingdom of Earth arc
The first Silver King's assault arc (first vol end)
Heroes arc                   <----------- We are currently here
Arrival of infinity arc
Graduation exam arc
Adventurer life arc
Darkest light arc (second vol end)
Friends arc
Truth arc
Signs of the end arc
Heroes of Gaia arc
The Silver King's echo arc (finale, and yes, this is only one chapter)

Pretty short isn't it? That's because I never planned for this story to be so long... At least, the first book. I plan on making many more stories, but that's if I do improve, that's why I hope for people to comment on my novel to correct me on how I should make the story and all. I read on aggregator sites and I love stories, that's why I want to write my own stories. For people to hopefully enjoy them. I want to keep improving to make more and more enjoyable stories.

As for the books I plan on making... It's quite a lot, many of which is connected to the "King" story as a sequel. Of course, I already planned an ending. I don't aim to be "One piece" where the story literally never ends. Currently, I've opened my own Ko-fi account, but it isn't connected to my bank account yet as I'm still a minor. Once I've gotten a hold of my bank account, I'll notify you people about it. I plan on making a small opening of 1 USD as a donation for me. Where do I want to use it for? I think I forgot if I mentioned it, but meh, I'll say it regardless.

I plan on buying my own drawing tablet, face cam, mic, good custom pc, adobe photoshop, cubism, blender... Okay, maybe that's not realistic at all, but at least the drawing tablet and adobe photoshop so I can practice my art freely again and post some stuff for this novel and the upcoming books too. Hmm? Why is there a face cam, pc, cubism and blender? Well... I plan on being an indie vtuber to be honest, with my name as "Sylverius" so you can know that it IS me. Although that'll still be far... Maybe.

Any bonus for that 1 USD donation like a donor bonus? Can't say really, as I have no idea what to put. Comment down below for some ideas that I might actually consider!

Right now, it's still December 23, not 25. But still, I don't care. I want you to enjoy your life. Not the big things however, but the little things. After all, in the end of it all, you won't be able to smell your farts, hear laughs, enjoy games, and so much more... Life is hard, but we're all here. Why am I saying this? It's because... Well, you already know why. I won't tell you as it might send some wrong hints or signs that I'm using someone for publicity and all, but no I don't want to. I'm not sad, don't worry, we all need to move on after all.

Merry Christmas everyone! I'll be back after new year's first few days.
With sincerity, Syl.

0