Chapter 3
609 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“Wait” The large Orc grabs me by the arm, sending pain signals to my brain as I noticeably wince and turn to face him with an eyebrow raised. 

 

“Oh. Sorry. Guess I still don’t know my own strength” he says as he lets go and looks at my small frame. “You can’t just go around here dressed like that and talking to people you don’t know. It’s not safe. You kinda look like a blonde bimbo and trust me, I’ve seen how guys react to those types of girls at bars”.  He gives me a pitiful look and I can tell that she is speaking from the experience of seeing it. 

 

I shift uncomfortably at the description of my new body, feeling the weight in new odd places shift with my movements. Why did this damn game do this to me? 

 

I give another deep sigh. 

 

 Dammit why does it sound so sexual? 

 

"You're right," I admit while staring at the floor, trying to avoid thoughts of my new chest that is currently obstructing my view.

 

"Just be careful of who you approach, and I'll be right behind you the whole time in case someone gives you trouble." He rumbles reassuringly. 

 

"Well, hopefully since this is all a game I won't have to worry too much" and give him a smile. 

 

"Damn you're cute. Wish I had a smile like that in real life. And your waist too, damn. Don't envy those tits though", and he grins again. "I wasn't kidding about my pickup line. I can see why guys like them like that". 

 

"Come on and help me find this quest giver", I say, pulling up my objectives in my VR screen that I only can see, trying to distract myself from the current conversation. "It says here it's a Dusk Elf named Fayra. Hopefully they aren't too hard to find" I turn and start scanning the bar for any dark skinned elf, and I can't help but notice the side to side movement on my chest pulling at the thin fabric barley containing my new assets. 

 

Shay stands up beside me, and it's the first time we are side by side in our new bodies, and it makes me realize just how large the new size difference is. 

 

"Oh" I say as a thought enters my mind. "We should check our characters names, I don't think it would make sense to introduce ourselves as Mason and Shay" I explain in my melodic tone. 

 

We both pause to mentally pull up our character sheets. 

 

"Fuck, really?" I hear Shay gruffly beside me. 

 

I check mine and have a similar reaction. 

 

I give what apparently is my new signature breathy sigh. "You first." 

 

He rolls his eyes. "Roc bloodbane." 

 

I let out a small giggle as my hand covers my mouth. 

 

That's an odd reaction, I've never done that before. 

 

"Crystal Rayforged" I read out loud. God, this is so embarrassing. Can this character be any more feminine? 

 

Shay lets out a hearty laugh. "This game has a sense of humor I think. Can we get more stereotypical?" 

 

"I don't think so. But let me know if I start speaking with a valley girl accent ``I retort. 

 

We begin walking towards the front of the bar from the back sitting area we had been having our conversation from and I grab my staff and pack from the table. 

 

I take in the tavern that I was too distracted to notice earlier. The tavern itself is a mid size place, as far as I could tell. I haven't been in too many medieval taverns before, but I’ve seen some on T.V. and games and stuff before. In front of me was a few large long tables where people were enjoying some previously mentioned ales. The lighting was poor, it appeared to be late afternoon by the light coming in from under the door to my left, and torches lined some walls and hung on some support beams, casting shadows and making the place seem a little more dungy than it probably actually was. The bar itself had stools of different heights, accounting for the different fantasy races' heights of halflings, Dwarves, humans and Orcs. The bartender looked to be a woman about middle aged, she was laughing and carrying on with what looked like to be a few regulars. The regulars seemed to be made up of a mix of humans, dwarves and elves. To the left was a large fireplace with some other people sitting around it. A few what looked like mercenaries, both men and women Dwarves, were sitting by it smoking some old fashioned pipes, the aroma sifting through the rest of the tavern giving it a very musky smell. 

 

“Hmm” the Orc beside me grumbled “I don’t see anybody matching a dark skinned elf, should we wait for a bit and see if they show up?” he asked. 

 

“Not the worst idea, but we should probably buy something to not look suspicious”. I answer, then look into my inventory. “How much gold do you have? I have about 15 all together” I state adding up the different copper, silver and gold pieces on my screen. 

“Fifteen?” he responds obviously shocked at the amount. “I only have 2 gold! Looks like you're buying this time girly”. And he gives me a soft push forward in between my shoulder blades, sending me lurching forward and my tits bouncing. 

 

“I’ll be right here, I don't want us to be overheard at the bar and I want to be able to watch the door in case that person shows up” as he sits down at one of the longer tables. “Try not to get into any trouble in the few seconds you're up there,” he says chidingly. 

 

I let out a hmph as I walk up to the bar, noticing again the different parts of my body and the way my hips sway with each step, causing the exposed sides of my hips to shift back and forth. 

 I signal to the bartender. She catches my eye, and I order us two ales which she promptly retraives with hardly a word, and head back to the table. 

 

I take a seat not mad about the extra padding beneath me on the hard wooden bench and slide one of the ales to Shay and take a drink. 

 

“Blahhh, oh my God this is terrible, how did you drink this?” I exclaim, trying not to spit it out on the floor besides me. 

 

“Mace, you’re a dainty high elf now, ale probably isn’t your thing.” She takes a big swig, “Sure is mine though. Give me some of your gold and watch our drinks, I’ll go grab you a wine”. 

 

I do as she says and wait patiently for her return. With a moment to myself I take a look at my stats a little more closely. My finesse and charisma are about as high as they can be for a level 1, I can't complain about that at all. My endurance was ok, not the best but hopefully I could take a couple of hits. Willpower and reasoning was above average, but man my strength was straight garbage. I doubt I could pick up a sword, not to mention swing it. 

 

Shay returns with a large cup of wine. “This stuff was so cheap, don’t worry if you drink it all” and pushes it towards me. 

 

I take a drink, and immediately find the taste more appealing, and lean back a little feeling a bit more relaxed after a few more sips. 

 

Shay settles in, and we start our normal couple banter, making fun of some of the NPC’s in the tavern, giving each other shit about what happened during the past week in real life, and just enjoying each other’s company like we always somehow seem too. 

 

When talking to other guys our age, I get the idea a lot of the time that they don’t actually like their partners. I don’t understand that, they are always looking at other women and wanting to sleep around still. I tend to think that if you feel that way, you should probably stay single or find someone that is ok with that. I’m usually happy just spending time with Shay. She is incredibly smart, a super fun sense of humor, and normally I’d say a killer body, but the Orc thing was throwing me off a little. 

 

I didn’t notice right away that the more we talked and drank, the closer we ended up to each other, to the point where after Shay told a joke, he easily set a large hand down to rest on my exposed right thigh. I felt a little warm from all the wine, and I was feeling in a good mood so I didn’t ask him to remove it. In fact, it felt pretty nice. As he talks, I feel myself leaning in close to the table and propping my head up with my hands, giving him a great view right down my sheer white shirt. I can tell he likes it, because he can’t take his eyes off of it. And I don’t blame him. They are great fucking boobs. 

 

The thoughts of him enjoying the views of my body gives me a great feeling, and I can’t help but feel a warmth down in my pelvic region. He moves his hand up higher and grips my thigh a little tighter, and I have to bite my lip to not moan a little. I look over at his waist, and I can definitely tell that he is enjoying this just as much as I am. I think if he stood up the whole tavern would be able to tell based on the size of the bulge in his fur cloth that looks to be hardly containing what’s below it. 

 

I look up and notice that he stopped talking a minute ago, and see that he just caught me staring right at his hard dick. 

 

“Like what you see there, Crystal?” He leans in close to me, my tits coming to his chest as he looks down at me, desire in his eyes. “Because I like what I am seeing from over here a lot”. He moves his hand under my robes up against the small piece of leather that is the only thing that is keeping my pussy from leaking juices out onto the bench. 

 

“I..” I hesitate for a moment, gasping as he moves his fingers along the edges of my undergarment. 

 

The door to the bar opens suddenly, and a female Dusk Elf in a black corset, tight black leather pants, and a dark cloak enclosing her back walks into the bar, the sound of her heels clicking on the floor as she strides into the room and confidently takes a seat at the bar. 

 

I push away from Shay, my cheeks still flushed read, and my heart racing. “That's our”, I say heavily and breathlily, almost moaning it, I clear my throat and try again, “That's our contact. We should go talk to her”. I stand up and smooth out my clothes, adjusting the small garment so my nipples and ass are actually covered when I move. 

 

Shay sighs deeply. “Fine, I guess we can wait”. 

 

I ignore her as I walk towards the Dusk Elf, ready for this game to actually begin before I get too lost in this body. 

11