Chapter Four
540 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4 

What happened just now? I feel like I didn’t have control over my body and emotions back there. Is this body starting to affect the way I think? I, or at least this body, was very attracted to Shay in her new buff Orc body. My mind sobering with these thoughts, I sit down at the bar stool next to the Dusk Elf and before I can speak, the barmaid brings me another glass of wine. Well, it won’t be sober for long. 

 

Beside me the Dusk Elf known to me as Fayra pulls back the hood of her cloak and reveals long wavy silver hair swept to one side, revealing one pointed ear on her left, and the mess of hair falling down her arm to her elbow on her right, the opposite side of me allowing me a good look at her facial features. 

 

Her skin is a  flawless light purple tone, lighter than I would have expected it. She has dark red puffy lips, and high cheekbones and a skinny elven face. Her eyes glowed a yellow-gold color, and when she grabbed her drink in front of her, she drank with a veracity that I did not expect. 

 

She was clothed in a dark leather corset around her slight athletic frame, coming from just above her waistline just showing a little bit of skin between where her tight leather pants start and the corset ends. It hugs tightly to her sides, before stopping just above her nipples, showing a generous amount of cleavage. She is wearing knee length black boots with a skinny stiletto heel that looked to be about three inches. She must have only been about 5’3 without them, judging on her height comparison when she walked through the bar, putting her just about the same height as me without the added height from the shoes compared to my flat sandals. She wore a dark cloak on her shoulders, the hood thrown back and pinned in front of her, leaving a small strand across her chest that framed her deep cleavage perfectly. She had a killer body, and she obviously knew it. 

 

“So you come here to speak business or just stare at me all night?” she says with a husky voice, obviously noticing my observing of her features. 

 

I clear my throat, forgetting my voice for a moment and almost choking on my own spit. I take a deep drink of wine to help settle my nerves, and also help me not hack and cough like a weirdo. 

 

“Uh, yeah, here to talk business,” I respond nervously,  feeling a little overwhelmed by the beautiful woman in front of me. 

 

I need to get it together. I am also a beautiful woman, at least I appeared to be, what do I have to be nervous about? 

 

She nods solemnly, seemingly not noticing my nervousness, and takes another drink. "You by yourself or do you have a party with you?” she asks inquisitively, giving me a look up and down, not too dissimilar to what I had been doing to her a moment before. Her eyes linger on my chest for a bit longer than I would have liked, but she meets my eyes again after a moment. 

 

I give a slight giggle, “I may not look it, but I can hold my own”. I gesture with my head to the scary looking Orc chugging ale at a table by himself obviously having a good time. “That guy is with me as well if it helps”. 

 

She gives a short chuckle and takes a swig of the drink in front of her. “This job is not easy, but if you are capable, the three of us should be able to handle it”. 

 

Three of us? I think to myself, odd that an NPC would come on the mission with us, normally games like this just give you the quest and off you go on your merry way. Whatever, VR games are weird so I’ll just have to roll with it. 

 

I shake my head to focus, sending jiggles down my body. “What are the details of the job? If me and my companion are putting ourselves in harm's way, I feel entitled to at least a little bit of information”

 

The dark skinned elf nods solemnly, twitching her mouth to the side for a moment obviously thinking hard. “You are correct, you deserve at least a small amount of information, if only to make yourself more useful”. She furrows her brow in anger. “An object was stolen from me by a band of ruffians, and I need help getting it back”. She pushes a strand of hair out of her face and I raise my eyebrows waiting for more information. “That is all you need to know for now, I will tell you the rest of the information on the road tomorrow”. 

 

I blink a couple of times “Wait that's it?” I stutter out quickly.  “Can I at least know your name?” 

 

“Fayra” she says flatly, seemingly annoyed at something. 

 

At least now I know I have the right person. 

 

She stands up and finishes her drink, slamming it down on the bard. “Meet me here in the morning, first light. Don’t be late”. She turns to the barkeep and tosses a coin to her “I’ll take my usual room” she states matter of factly without looking at the worker as she heads up the stairs. 

 

I get a notification on my game menu, with the quest updating with the details given and the new goal of meeting Veronica at the tavern bar in the morning. 

 

I take a few moments to try to collect my thoughts, noticing Shay staring at me from the table, looking very confused and a little concerned. I order another drink now that business is finished, desperately wanting to gain my buzz back. I grab Shay a drink as well and saunter back to the table, and explain everything to big Orc. 

 

He rubs his chin in contemplation for a moment before responding. “Hmmm, odd and not much info, but it’ll have to do. I don’t think there are any other options for us right now, right?” 

 

I shake my head “Not as of now, and I really don’t want to explore the city at night for our first attempt. I say we hang out here and grab a room so we don’t have far to travel in the morning”. I smirk. “You know how much I hate getting up early”. 

 

He laughs and points to my body “and now you are going to realize how long it takes to get ready in the morning, look at all that hair” he runs his hand through it, and I scoot closer enjoying the feeling. He brings his hand back down, brushing his fingers against the cloth across my chest, giving my new nipples just enough stimulation to harden. 

 

I gasp, shocked on the sensitivity. “Are all girls like this, this sensitive I mean?” i gesture down at my body “Or am I just sexed up because the game wanted to make me a walking wet dream?” 

 

He laughs, “Well it depends on the girl obviously, some can be turned on super easily, I’d say I am normally pretty average, you appear to be on the more easily aroused side. How does my big strong man feel being turned on as a little elf girl?” He leans in close to my ear. “You a little warm down there sweet cheeks?” He grins wickedly at the name he calls me and downs half his drink in a swift motion. 

 

I roll my eyes, and push him back a little, blushing furiously and take a couple of large gulps of my drinking quickly. 

 

I lean in and put both my arms around his neck, using him as leverage to pull myself onto his lap, swinging my legs to side to droop over the side of his leg, and putting my ass right at his waist. 

 

“I may have to wake up to get ready, but you might wake up to one of these” I whisper in his ear, one arm around his back for support, and I start moving my generous backside around in small circles.

 

I feel his body respond in a moment, instantly feeling the large member below me getting hard. 

 

“What are you- ohhhh” he groans, enjoying the feeling of the lithe elf on his lap gyrating. 

 

I stop and run a hand down his large chiseled chest. “Now you get to deal with all the discomfort that we guys have to deal with when we are turned on”. I rub his thigh, trying not to notice how enticing certain parts of him look from my current perspective on.

 

He takes another drink, and raises my glass for me to take from him, which I do and finish off gladly. He puts his hand and my inner thigh and rubs, sending shivers through my whole body. 

 

“And you get to enjoy this,” he says, using his other hand to grope one of my large breasts in his hand, filling his grasp. 

I let out a small moan and lift my head up to look into his eyes. “That's amazing,” I say almost breathless. “Don’t stop” and I start my gyration of my hips again, grinding against him, closing my eyes and enjoying the flood of feelings to my body as he lightly plays with my nipple over my clothing. 

 

A voice brings my back to reality. “Uhh, if you two are going to do this, you need to get a room” I open my eyes and see the barmaid looking at us disapprovingly. 

 

Shay responds by clearing his throat and wiggling for me to get off him. “Uhh, right, uhhh, two rooms please?” she looks at me for approval as I climb back into my chair, adjusting my top and hair. 

 

I nod quickly, “That would probably be uhh, for the best”, thinking about sharing rooms in our current forms might lead to some more trouble. 

 

The barmaid sighs. “Only one room left, one bed, take it or leave it”. 

 

We look at each other and in unison respond “We’ll take it”. 

6