Hotel Del Lustrous: Floor of Indulgence
748 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The following story contains
Hypnosis
Mental changes
Strange narration style
Character referred to as ‘Pet’
Bimbofication
Transformation
Ass growth
Breast growth
BDSM play
Gag usage


Hotel Del Lustrous has a lot going for it. From the high-class restaurants to over the top roller coasters. And hell, there were even various hotels for people who wanted a quick hookup or suddenly wanted to try something that required more than a little discretion.

Nicholas was one such person, the poor dear who was my past self was oh so in denial about themselves. Why yes this is an autobiography porn story, isn’t that fun?

Now then… What's the best way to tell this story? Hmm I suppose switching to third person now would be the best choice.

“Hello?” Nicholas said, the young egg walking into their hotel room. Unaware of how much she would enjoy giving into her deepest desires. “Okay… No one’s here. Good, good fine okay good.”

My past self walked into the room; everything had been set up to what she wanted. A TV, a few game consoles, and a table with art supplies. Enough for the introvert to enjoy her vacation when it wasn’t time to try swimming.

“Okay, on vacation by yourself,” he said, sitting on the bed and putting the overly packed suitcase. “No family. In a place that encourages indulgence. Okay, so, nachos then. Let’s order nachos.”

Silly soon to accept herself as a girl me, forgetting she had set her consent level to 3. Hey that rhymes! Oh well, as you can guess I ordered nachos. Honestly could go for some now but that is getting off topic.

With a dinner order place, Nicholas sat on the bed, trying to decide what to do. He had been given a list of people who could help fill out the wildest fantasies. Hypnosis, small mental changes, head pats, a burger with the works? Everything was checked.

All he had to do was press the button and wait.

*cough*

Okay so past me is a dense dumbass sometimes and may have gotten lost spacing out playing yugioh by themselves and eating nachos for three hours.

This is very different from my current self; I only do that for two hours now.

Anyways unless you want to hear about super awesome nacho’s let's skip to the raunchy bits, shall we?

“Deep breaths,” he said, looking at the call button. Within an hour someone would come over and start indulging them. Naturally with a few safe words, and the promise of cuddles after. “You’re… just gonna have fun, maybe indulge a bit. And uh… uhm.”

He pushed the button before he could anxiety talk himself out of it. Now nervously waiting as he pulled open his suitcase. Now if you were dense, yes, I am trans but I'm telling this from the perspective of someone who hasn’t realized it themselves. So, you can imagine the awkward blush when he pulled out some simple black lingerie.

Sadly, it didn't fit, my dick didn't allow it and lack of knowledge on how to size correctly meant everything was awkwardly too big. But maybe he’d enjoy it after some indulging.

“I’m coming in,” a deep feminine voice said, Nicholas quickly hiding the clothes and pushing the suitcase off the bed. The door opened, revealing the subs domme for the evening. She was easily taller than anyone who didn’t stay on the island could be.

At least eleven feet tall, not counting tail length. Light purple skin with ram horns coming out of her head, and leathery wings from her shoulders. Nicholas couldn't do much than stare awkwardly at her outfit, nothing too risqué, but a black halter top bringing attention to her chest and a dark purple skirt.

“You know,” she said, her voice tinged with a hint of arousal. Whether it was something the transformation did or just talent was entirely up for interpretation. (it was talent, trust me.) “Most people don’t want someone as they are for something like this.”

“I- Uh, wanted to make sure you were comfortable,” the man said, distracted by her purple lipstick and piercings more than a little bit. “W-Was I not supposed to?”

“No, no. It’s just unusual,” she said, her massive tail pushing the bed aside to make more room for herself. “Seriously, I've had people want me to not be rocking the horns. Really gets my go-”

“Wow they’re cowards then,” Nicholas blurted out, quickly covering his mouth before turning red. The woman laughing as the end of her tail gently nudged him towards her. He was too nervous to really say much else,

“Well, yes but that’s beside the point,” she laughed, her tail now prompting Nicholas to sit on her coils. “The point is that both of us can cut loose.” she reached into a bag and pulled out a list of things her client had wanted.

“...” she said, looking between Nicholas and the list before her mouth grew into a toothy grin. “Well now, you’re sure everything on here is what you want?”

“Y-yeah.” he stammered as she pulled out a small pendant on a string. “I-Is there a problem?”

“No, not at all,” the woman grinned. “By the way, my name is Echidna, since I can see your name. Elle.” The woman fidgeted a bit at being called her name, seeing the list, and remembering just how far she wanted to go. “It’s cute, but first we have normal business stuff. Do you remember your safe word?”

“Exodia,” Elle said sheepishly, Echidna laughed a bit before checking something off.

“Well now,” she said cupping Elle’s chin and dangling the pendant in front of her eyes. “Shall we begin?”

Elle nodded, Echidna’s tail wrapping around her as the pendant started dangling from her hand. The human’s eyes were drawn to it, both out of a desire and because it's very easy to be drawn to things in front of your face. The hypnotist's tail slowly crept up her victims’ body, keeping her restrained as the pendant kept swinging.

“Now then, take a deep breath,” Echidna said, her deep voice sending shivers down Elle’s spine as she listened. “In.... Out… In… Out…” Her hands cupped Elle’s chin, the past version of me the narrator slowly melting because holy shit I’m easy when it comes to hypnosis.

“Now,” she continued, Elle still staring at the pendant as Echidna moved her mouth right up against Elle’s ear. “Aren’t you a good girl? Go ahead and nod~” she said, the hypnotised woman nodding obediently.

“Yes… a good girl who just needs a few… adjustments.” she kept going, like she had done this dozens of times before. Her tail kept gently rubbing the hypnotized visitor, the combination of relaxing movements and the pendant keeping Elle in a suggestable state. “Like her big brain full of boy thoughts, making her sad. Wouldn’t you want those thoughts to go away?”

“Yeah…” Elle said quietly, Echidna adjusting herself to look into the hypnotized woman’s eyes. The woman grinned as she put her finger in front of Elle to replace the pendant. “...make them… go away…”

“Then watch my finger dearie,” the woman grinned, her suggestion combined with the resort's technology getting Elle to fall deeper into a trance. She placed her free hand on the cheek of her client, and oh so carefully pinched the woman’s face. “And let me make you exactly what you want~”

Her hand slowly moved across Elle’s face, her features changing with each gentle touch. First was her chin, getting softer and plumper. Her lips grew more pronounced as well as Echidna traced a finger over them before reaching for some lipstick. Stubble fell away, disappearing completely as the hypnotist continued to transform her.

“My dear,” the woman continued, putting her mouth right next to Elle’s ear again. “Lets just blow all those pesky thoughts out of your brain~” And that she did, gently blowing into the woman’s ear, getting an excited shiver from her.

For Elle, even deep in trance she still had some anxiety. About how people would react to the changes, more than a lot of dysphoria and fear. But as Echidna got her deeper into trance, those thoughts flew away, completely out of her mind. She let out a soft giggle as the lamia did that again, more things flying out of her mind, like math.

Echidna went further, the woman too entranced to need a focus point now. Allowing her to squeeze the woman more with her long body. Normally you’d think it hurt, her body being compressed. But for her, everything was just as Elle wanted it. Echidna kept wrapping herself around the woman as she let out pleasured, dazed moans. Both of her hands ran through her hair with a brush, the colour changing from brown to bubble-gum pink with each stroke.

Aaaa remembering this is so wonderful, all though Echidna assures me the next part happened. So, I may as well divulge that little detail too <3 Back to narrating!

“Now my dear, let’s just… Make you nice and snug,” the hypnotist said, pulling her coils around Elle even tighter. The trans woman’s body cracking with pleasure, not pain, as everything started to shift. Weight moved around, the years of snacking and lazing about moving to her hips, replacing the unsightly beer gut. “A good bimbo like you needs a matching body after all, isn’t that right my pet?”

“Aaaaa~” Elle moaned as her lower body was slowly released, now exceptionally curvy and in need of a few sizes larger pair of pants and underwear. And she moaned again as the end of Echidna’s tail started sliding between her thighs, grabbing her cock, and gently rubbing it.

“Now then,” she grinned, blowing more thoughts out of Elle’s head. “Such a cute slutty bimbo should make sure her cock is just as big as she wants for her mistress to play with, isn’t that right my pet?”

Elle could barely respond, her cock now getting larger with each stroke of Echidna’s tail. The large woman now carefully squeezed the woman's chest with her tail, gently kissing her cheek as Elle moaned. Her chest growing with each gentle squeeze from the snake woman.

From flat as a board to having breasts the size of watermelons as Echidna slowly released Elle. She was laid back on the bed, Echidna licked her lips as she carefully spread the woman’s legs and removed her own skirt.

“Now Pet,” she said, affectionately leaning over Elle’s dazed and hypnotized form. “Are you ready? And ask nicely now~”

“Y-yes~” Elle said, her mind still dazed as the hypnosis wore off. After all it was a safety feature of the resort. “Please, please give this pet what she wants~”

And with a kiss Echidna began giving Elle the experience of a lifetime, it was gentle of course, with the snake woman pressing into the woman's behind with slow movements. Echidna’s height gave her the advantage as she could carefully kiss Elle’s neck.

“Then I shall reward you my pet,” she cooed in between kisses. Her cock now sliding in and out slowly and lovingly of Elle as the woman couldn’t help but leave her mouth open and moaning.

For my first time I didn't last more than a few thrusts. Though you don’t really want to hear about me getting my brain fucked out, right?

… of course, you do, don’t you?

So anyway… back to the past?

Elle panted as she had her first affirming orgasm in her life. Echidna giggled as she grabbed a towel to clean up both her and her sub.

“C-Can I... Have more?” Elle panted, reaching for Echidna who leaned over her and kissed the trans woman's forehead. “Please?” the domme raised an eyebrow before laughing.

“If you’re sure you can handle it my dear.” She chuckled, Elle blushing at her deep laugh as she was gently lifted. “You still have a few hours after all.”

“I… I can!” Elle said, giving a pouty face as Echidna pulled her into a hug. “B-Besides, you uh… didn’t well uh...”

“That is true,” the woman laughed, carefully holding Elle over her own cock, still fully erect. “But if you’re going for my pleasure, you should be ready to not think straight for a while~”

“I had you hypnotize me into being a bimbo,” Elle said; trying to get her ass cheeks spread for the incoming pound fest. “I think I can handle a bit of fuckIIIIIIIIIIING”

As you can guess she was lowered quickly onto Echidna’s cock, the woman gripped Elle’s thighs firmly as she kept up a much faster pace. Her mind went blank faster than with the hypnosis, as her eyes rolled back into her head. She barely lasted another minute before another orgasm hit. All the while Echidna gave her a cocky grin.

“How far do you want to go my pet?” she laughed, pausing to let her voluntary cocksleeve catch her breath. “If you can last for my own pleasure, I may give you a reward~”

“I... I can do it!” Elle said, panting as her own mind was buzzing with pleasure. “I’ll… I’ll be a good pet!”

“Then maybe I should put a harness on you?” Echidna grinned playfully. “Bring you around to other pets to show how cute you are~”

“I... I’m cute?” Elle said, giving a more flustered expression. “You… think I'm cute?”

“Well of course,” she grinned, her hands carefully lowering Elle once more onto her cock, idly moving her up and down as her fingers went over every inch of the woman. “I made you as cute as you asked~ only right I should ask if you want to be shown off~”

“I...” Elle panted, Echidna’s fingers carefully holding her mouth open playfully as her tail grabbed something from her bag. “I wanna be your cute pet, please~”

She didn't get a chance to say much more as a gag was put into her open mouth, complete with a loving heart on the front that said Pet on it.

“Then my pet, just bite down if you want your owner to stop~” The woman grinned, beginning her ravenous loving assault on Elle’s behind, kissing her neck in between thrusts and taking the loving care to clean her up.

I was getting fucked way too hard to remember to bite down. My god she was good I should ask her if she is in the mood after this, but I digress.

The time limit for their night of pleasure and indulgence long passed before Echidna finally hit her own orgasm. Elle was filled like a creme donut and slowly placed on the bed. The newly owned trans woman giggling as her mind was too blissed out to really do much more as her mistress wrapped around her.

“Now then my dear, you should get your bag and we should go somewhere more… exposed~” the woman said, her tail masterfully getting everything as she brushed the hair out of Elle’s face.

So here I am in the present, my life is much like before when I came to the resort. My friends and I still chat, my mom is weirded out but supportive. And my god I look forward to every night with the other pets.

So that’s my tale, let it show what fun you can have here <3

...You still want the nacho recipe don’t you.

Fine. Here we go.

Get some good tortilla chips, sausage, ground or not. At least three types of cheese, some olives, and jalapenos. Then get some avocado and mash that into guacamole for a side, bake it till the cheese is bubbly and gooey. And you have your delicious nacho’s.


Hey, thanks for reading! I’m MagicLottie and I specialize in writing fun, upbeat queer erotica and fanfiction! If you liked what you read, why not check out my patreon where you can vote on monthly stories and get access to everything one week early! https://www.patreon.com/MagicLottie

 

8