New Job, New Cow
865 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The following story contains
Transformation
Ass growth
Breast growth
Human Cow transformation


                “Employees wanted: Two farmhands as Hucow Industries to help milk and care for our cows. Must have experience in animal handling and be willing to sleep on site occasionally. Apply in person at the following location to discuss payment and benefits.”

                Job hunting wasn’t fun, pleasant, or enjoyable. So, the two men who saw this seemingly easy to get work ad that slipped under their door weren’t going to pass up what seemed to be an easy way to get one. So, the next morning, Rob and Jay were suited up, had their resumes in decent looking folders and were on their way in Jay’s dinged up beater truck.

                Rob was more than a little nervous, naturally he had the jitters at dropping off a resume. But he had overslept just long enough to have to choose between a shower and smelling good or eating. And he chose the shower. His black hair was combed back to keep it out of his eyes, he was clean shaven, then again, he never liked having a beard for some reason. But whatever, he had a nice black suit so he could make a good impression, just because he wanted a suit dress didn’t mean anything.

                Totally didn’t mean anything. Unlike Jay who was behind the wheel. He was dressed a lot more casually with some beat up jeans and white tee shirt with a casual jacket. Naturally since he was up earlier, he had even gone an extra mile and done some makeup to hide a pimple. His red hair was curling a bit and a few loose strands were bouncing out of the corner of his eyes.

                Either way, they soon saw the large sign of what appeared to be a woman in a cow print bikini with costume like horns on it. They didn’t choose to think about it for too long, but both tried to hide a blush at the ideas of them both wearing an outfit like that. Not that they totally weren’t trans women in denial, not at all. Totally both completely cisgender and heterosexual men.

                “Hey uh,” Rob muttered, looking at the directions they both got emailed to them on his phone. “We did get the time right, right?” They had pulled into the parking lot near what seemed to be an office, a two-story building styled to look like a barn. Complete with red siding and white trim to complete the look. There were windows but there was no sign of anyone being inside, all the lights were off and there was only one other car in the lot.

                “Yeah…” Jay muttered, trying to peek in through the window. “Bright and early, which we each thought was seven?” Neither of them could hear any cows either, meaning they were either sleeping or further away from the barns than they thought. They waited a bit longer, looking around but still staying somewhat close to their car as the sun got higher in the sky.

                “Well!” someone said as the door to the office swung open. “Aren’t you two here early?” Standing in the doorway was a woman in what could only be described as farm girl business casual, or as anyone with a fashion sense would call it, a disaster. She had cowboy boots up to her knees, and dress pants. A button up white business shirt and a cow print vest complete with the top buttons on her shirt not being done up, leading to both applicants turning their heads away to avoid staring.

                “Uhh, yeah we wanted to show up early!” Rob said, trying to ignore the spotted cow print accessories on the woman. “Early bird gets the worm and stuff!” His friend agreed with a nod, Jay fidgeting a bit with the buttons at the base of his jacket. The woman’s garish outfit was certainly surprising since it fit neither of their expectations, but she just laughed.

                “Well, that’s already a good hoof in the door then!” the woman said, still full of energy and laughing as she motioned for them to follow them. Both men shared a look at the weird phrase and followed her with a shrug. “Come on, I’ll show you both around and see if ya still want the job!”

                “Wait… no interview?” The more casually dressed of the two said. The woman turned around mid stride and walked backwards. Like she had done this a hundred times before. “We’re… hired?”

                “Well yeah, yer just gonna be milkin’ cows, brushin’ cows, playin’ with em in the spring.” she kept going on. The guys looking at each other feeling a lot more confident about being able to leave minimum wage hell. “Oh hell, didn’t even give you both mah name! It’s Sherry.”

                “Right…” The more professional of the two sighed. This was setting off more than a few red flags in his head. The weird lack of people on what they assumed was a working day, a lack of professionalism, and seemingly being hired on the spot. “Well, uh… where are the cows?”

                That got Sherry grinning a mile wide. If the sun wasn’t out both could swear, she was radiating pure sunshine.

                “Well, yer lookin at the prize cow of the farm!” She said, both applicants’ jaws dropping and looking between her and each other.

                “All right, when’s the camera crew jumping out and saying ‘Gotcha!’ Because…” Rob said, looking around at the buildings. “That just. Sounds ridiculous.” Jay nodded, both blushing at the idea regardless of how realistic it seemed.

                “Well, ya both can just try on a uniform if ya don’t believe me!” The woman said, still grinning. “Though, hope ya won’t mind the changes ya get when it’s on ya.”

                “Changes?” Both men said, their minds going back to the sign they saw. The thoughts that popped into their mind made their faces both flush. Instead of bodies that made them feel awkward and gave a feeling of discontent. Bodies that were right out of something that should’ve been an impossible fantasy. “What… kind of changes?”

                “Well, that depends on the both of ya!” the woman said, motioning to the building they were all by now. It was similar styled to the main building, like a farmhouse out of a kid’s story. There was noise coming from inside, a mixture of pleasured moans and mooing. “And on what ya see when we go in here!”

                Now, anyone would expect when stepping into a building sounding like that, you would expect something horrifying and morally questionable. Thankfully this was the normal degeneracy you would expect, well, maybe not exactly. Because as Sherry led them inside, their jaws hit the floor at the scene before them.

                Dozens of women, all wearing cow print lingerie and sitting on large bedspreads. Beside each one was a large wardrobe, vanity seat and a cow pattern steel container. Complete with what appeared to be some kind of suction tool that obviously would go over the women’s breasts. And with the door open they confirmed, the women all were mooing and moaning as they pleasured each other. Then there was a back area, which seemed to be decked out with arcade cabinets, a meal area, and a small basketball court.

                Both men rubbed their eyes, stepped outside, and looked at the building again. It was long enough to hold what they just saw, and carefully stepped back inside. Sherry was still grinning as one of the girls had walked up and was playing with the woman’s hair.

                “...So uh,” Jay said, fidgeting with his hands. “These uniforms, where are they?” Rob looked at him with a raised eyebrow but stayed quiet. Neither of them knew the others feelings, so naturally this would surprise them both if they became as… endowed as the cowgirls they were looking at.

                “Well, ya can just go on and follow Marcy on down and she’ll take care of ya!” Sherry said, motioning at the woman playing with her hair. She giggled and both applicants got a better look as she stepped out from behind the farm woman, giving both potential ‘cows to be’ a better look.

                The first two things they couldn’t help but look at were her breasts, partially out of envy, partially out of ‘holy shit those tatas are titanic!’ They bounced just a bit despite the tight cow print bra, both applicants’ eyes involuntarily following them. Marcy giggled in response, grabbing her chest, and moving it just a bit more. With both applicants staring at her with their jaws slack. She had tan skin with visible bikini tan lines and curly pink hair styled thanks to obvious bedhead.

                “Bouncy boobs are what ya like?” she giggled, her voice deep and like she was half asleep. Or three quarters as she yawned after another moment. “Sorry, little sleepy after a night of milkin~”

                “Milking?” Jay murmured, looking at his friend as the buxom bovine lady grabbed his hand and slowly started walking back towards the rows of beds and recreation. “Uhhh, tell me more?”

                “Well those two’ll have fun!” Marcy laughed as Rob stared dumbfounded at his friend being taken towards the back of the massive room. Cowgirls all making excited noises at both now that they had been brought to their attention. “Now then, Rob was it?”

                “Yeah, I’ll uh, try on a uniform?” he said, his face a complete mess. The farm owner gave a thumbs up to someone behind her, knowing that Rob would follow her. This time it was a shorter woman with black hair in a side shave. Showing what seemed to be actual cow horns coming out of the side of her head. They were more muscular than the other cow person that was currently pulling Jay into one of the beds and pulling curtains closed. “Hi?”

                “Mmm,” the woman said, grabbing his outstretched hand and gently pulling him towards the opposite row of beds. “You’ll like this.”

                “I will?” he stammered, surprised that her grip was firm but gentle. Like by agreeing to this he was going to get a uniform regardless of being hired or not. And before he knew it, he was pulled into a bed area and the blinds were pulled shut.

                Back with Jay, he was currently a stuttering mess at the cow print pink and purple bikini laid out on the bed. His face was as red as his hair when Marcy began playfully and sleepily running fingers through his wavy hair. The cow woman put a finger to his lips and grinned, silently asking if she could help him put it on.

                Jay answered by removing his jacket, which somehow wound up on a coat rack as Marcy casually threw it across the bed. Next was his shirt, the woman carefully pulling it over his head while letting out a soft yawn in his ear, getting his face to flush.

                “We’re gonna have fun~ but you might be doing most of the work.” she teased, Jay stammering something as she carefully cupped his chin when the shirt was off. “And you have such cute eyes~ two colours? Adorable~”

                In a flash, whether it was his hands or Marcy’s, he was completely naked. Pants were hung up and he was now awkwardly covering his lower half and chest from the cow woman as she carefully put the cow bikini in his hands.

                “Girls who don’t know they’re girls yet are so cute~” she cooed, getting Jay to go completely silent as the ‘uniform’ was brought towards him. The purple fabric seemed more inviting before he put his hand in between him and it.

                “So uh, what will it do?” he asked nervously, just trying to calm down before anything else happened.

                “Give you a body out of your wildest dreams~” the woman responded, she stopped before letting out a small yawn. “Do you want that?”

                “Yes!” Jay said, his mouth moving before his brain could. Marcy giggled before the bottom half of the bikini uniform was untied and slowly placed over his groin. His penis twitched at the soft silky fabric, whatever it was made of felt fantastic on his skin. Her fingers carefully tied one side, pressing against his lanky skin gently, and then the other. Next was the top, the strings getting Jay to feel himself visibly harden in the bikini bottom as the fabric brushed his nipples, forcing a low moan out of him.

                And as Marcy tightened the top and tied the last knot his entire body tingled, something was happening as he tried to look down, but was stopped by Marcy’s gentle hand cupping his chin.

                “Just let your imagination run wild~” she said, gently sitting on the bed and leading Jay to lay on top of her. “Girls who get hired here,” she paused, letting out another yawn, “Always get to choose what happens~”

                To say Jay was overloaded mentally was an understatement. Inside his mind was two Jays, one was a girl, the other was a girl, Jay was a girl. One of the Jays was in what she was wearing to the interview, casual male coded clothing and looking visibly uncomfortable. The other was dressed basically looking ready to party twenty-four seven. Her red hair was grown out and style like she was in a music video and her clothes were a mix of rave gear, a bikini like the one Marcy had put on her, and a visible tan. There was a visible tattoo on her inner thigh of a bunny eating cake.

                “Who are you?” the uncomfortable looking Jay said.

                “I’m you but skipped over annoying government shit to become a cow anarchist with rocking tits.” Party Jay laughed, stepping towards the other part of her mind. “So, you want this or am I just a horny figment of our imagination?”

                “No, I think you’re what I want to look like?” Jay’s mind said, the other half disappearing as he snapped out of it, Marcy still laying beneath her but now with a mirror in hand.

                “Well, you turned out beautiful~” she yawned, letting Jay see what she now looked like. The horns were different, but her skin was visibly tanned with lighter patches where her tee shirt would’ve been sitting had she been wearing it. Her nails were heavily manicured and styled, going out roughly half an inch and being painted purple and gold. Her makeup was gaudy, over the top and starting to run as tears began to hit the glass.

                “I’m…” she said, the over the top party girl makeup hitting her right in the heart. “I’m so pretty…”

                “That you are my dear~” Marcy yawned, moving the mirror to give the new hire a better look at her body. Jay looked at herself, the bikini still in a gaudy purple and pink cow pattern with what seemed to be a latex shine to it in the low lighting. The tattoo from her headspace was there as well, the only different parts were two cute little cow horns peeking out of her hair, and a cow tail poking out from just above her uniform bottom.

                Meanwhile on the opposite side of the barn, Rob was gently undressed in the same way, looking increasingly flustered at the standard cow print bikini laying on the bed.

                “I can't. Just WEAR that!” he protested, picking it up and looking down at himself and the smug looking cow woman. His face turning increasingly red as he tried to rationalize what was going on. “F-First off my build’s way too, uh, small for this.”

                “Just try it on, if you don't like it you don't like it,” the woman said, Rob blustering a bit as he tried to mentally get himself out of a good situation.

                “I uh. Well. I don’t even know your name?” He stammered, with the woman sighing and tilting her chin up, revealing a choker with her name emblazoned in bronze lettering. “Marjoram? A, uh, lovely name.”

                “Marj for short,” she said, completely unimpressed as Rob’s attempts to deflect. “Listen, if you put it on and you like it, you get the job, if you don’t like it, well. I’ll buy you lunch.”

                “Okay, I’ll wear it,” Rob said, his attitude doing a complete one eighty at the promise of a paid lunch. And not because something he was trying to ignore for some reason was screaming ‘Yes, yes! BECOME AS COW!’

                After a few minutes of nervously fumbling with the clothes, specifically tying them so they stayed on, he was there, standing with a full body mirror staring at his body with a cow bikini on. Rob wasn’t impressed, almost hearing a comical sad trombone noise in his head as he stood there. At least the fabric was soft, like the same fabric as a warm sweater.

                “Okay is this supposed to do anything?” He asked bluntly, his face turning red as he quickly realized he was getting hard at the scenario. “uhhh-”

                “Give er a minute.” Marj said, grabbing a can of soda from a mini fridge obscured by the bed as Rob visibly started to flush all over his body. “Sometimes it needs a sec to do it’s work.”

                “What it’s not like wearing this is going to cause a personal revelation?” Rob said, a hint of sarcasm in his voice as Marj just sipped her drink and pointed at his chest.

                “Yep, that’s about how it goes,” she said as Rob looked down at two frankly massive breasts that were struggling to stay contained in the cow bikini. “and the revelation will hit in… 3… 2… 1… now!”

                “BOOBS?” Rob blurted out, his hands almost subconsciously moving to grab them, getting him to let out a small involuntary moan. The flesh was sensitive, like stepping into a hot shower on a cold day, his entire body was being hit with every nerve ending stimulating at maximum stim power. “I- uh, what, what and uh, what?”

                “Cowgirl sign, cowgirls all over the barn? Sooner or later you’ll be one too.” Marj chuckled, pointing Rob at the mirror as she took a sip. “Well, if you want that is, and judging from the horny-ass smile on your face you might in fact want it.”

                “I do not have a horny smile!” Rob protested with a horny smile. His body felt amazing, despite the seemingly rapid growth in turns of body mass. His stomach was growing larger and his hips were widening, he could only stare in horny surprise as he went from slim to very chubby. All the while he grew more and more flushed and much to Marjoram’s mild surprise, visibly erect.

                “Well guess you wanna keep that bit, no worries though the girls here aren’t gonna judge you for it.” she said after a moment, Rob blushing up a storm. “Anyways, what was that about there not being a huge personal revelation cutie?”

                “Uhhhhhhh,” Rob muttered, trying to mentally parse ‘girl’ as a thought about himself, or rather herself. “I’m girl?”

                “You’re girl”

                “I’m cute girl?”

                “You’re very cute girl”

                “Girl…”

                “Yep, girl.”

                “Girl with penis?”

                “Cute girl with penis.”

                “Cute girls can have penis?”

                “Cute girls can have and be given penis”

                Naturally this sort of talk continued for a few minutes, Rob looking at her new body before being brought onto the bed and wrapped in a soft fluffy pink blanket. All the while her hair was growing longer and getting hints of pink at the ends.

                “So,” Both cow women said to the new hires after they both stumbled out covered in lipstick marks. “See you tomorrow?”

                “Yeah!” both Rob and Jay said, looking at each other and how mismatched their clothes looked now. Both newly realized women slowly walked to the beat-up car, gushing about how good the other looked as Marcy smiled.

                “Gotta love getting a few new cows~” she chuckled.


Hey, thanks for reading! I’m MagicLottie and I specialize in writing fun, upbeat queer erotica and fanfiction! If you liked what you read, why not check out my patreon where you can vote on monthly stories and get access to everything one week early! https://www.patreon.com/MagicLottie

 

6