In service of a Goddess
680 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This story was written mid 2020

The following story contains
Religious themes
Literally fucking a statue of a goddess


                The church in a small town could be a variety of things. It could be a way for adventurer's to be healed from wounds of monsters, a purposefully misnamed place to get proper funding for a school, or just a place of worship. For this small town it was the latter, however unlike most towns this was a chapel with a few… dirty secrets. But not the corrupt evil one’s adventurers usually discover.

                No, the secret of this chapel was one of the gods worshiped behind closed doors. Not a god of war, death, or even minor evil gods. No, this was a goddess of passion, of romance, of well. Hard fucking.

                Said statue was at least nine feet tall. And made of pristine marble. All perfectly cared for and maintained. It was seated on a shaped marble chair, if you weren’t looking closely you would think they were made from the same piece of stone, but no, they were in fact both expertly crafted. However, were you granted entrance to this chamber you would get to see the goddess statue.

                And like most people, your jaw would drop at the level of detail. Obviously, she was crafted in a humanoid shape. With an expertly crafted segmented halo seemingly held up by nothing. Each segment expertly engraved and decorated above the goddess’s head. The horns were just as well crafted, sitting as a lighter shade of stone from her long dark hair. The craftsmanship made it look like she was almost alive and in the room.

                Then were the parts of the goddess people truly found eye catching, and some lucky acolyte would be able to polish. Her chest and abs, with breasts that somehow seemed to be soft and hefty.  With each muscle sculpted to perfection. Some of the faithful swore they could see them flexing. Her arms, all four of them muscular and toned, were relaxed, and resting in her lap. Then, in between her legs was a massive, thick horse cock. At least everyone at this sect had well, ‘gone for a ride’ as they would put it. It was almost a rite of passage for those converting. They would climb up, and attempt to get the goddess as deep inside as possible before polishing every inch of the statue, from the halo to her scorpion tail.

                And today this would happen again. One of the faithful, Lyna, had been training for this. For months she would train herself to take the biggest, thickest cocks. This included everything, from dildos to ball strings. Brothels knew she could handle the thickest cocks and the largest loads of cum.

                She was ready and determined. The ritual would succeed if she was able to hold back her pleasure for a minute, a single minute. The fact that this would be difficult was proof to the church of the goddess being real, and Lyna was going to succeed.

                So, as per the ritual. She readied herself. Walking in with ornate robes covering her body, only two people would bear witness to this. The high priestess, a woman who had undergone the ritual both out of necessity and passion. And the Goddess herself.

                “Are you prepared?” The older woman asked, a bowl of Goddess Approved Holy Lube on a cart beside her. “You have trained your pussy well, as well as your mouth and your ass. But this will not be an easy task.”

                “I am prepared,” Lyna said with a confident nod despite a blush caused by the memories of many nights of training. “You have personally assisted me in my training, and I will succeed here thanks to that.”

                “Very well,” the priestess said with a nod, letting the acolyte take the bowl up towards the goddess statue. The older woman watched, fighting back a blush of her own as Lyna carefully and masterfully began to lube up the goddess statue’s cock.

                Lyna was beet red, the months of training aside, she was still taking a huge step. The ritual steps had been drilled into her head, her right hand would apply the lube and her left hand would start massaging the marble cock. It was strange how said cock didn’t feel like stone, like one of the cocks she had practiced this with.

                But now, that part of the ritual was complete. Her face red and the cock lubed up, she removed the robe. Letting the fabric fall as she stood, her body bare as she stood up and took a breath. Lyna spread her legs, and carefully put the tip of the goddess’s cock at her vagina. The high priestess visibly blushed at this as Lyna took another deep breath and lowered herself onto the statue.

                “For the Goddess’s divine blessing, I offer mysel-” she was cut off as the cock entered her. The realistic feeling doubling as her mind was almost overwhelmed from the jolt of pleasure. Instead of finishing the prayer she could only let out soft moans. Her body was filled with warmth before she had even gotten two inches into her. Lyna’s body almost seemed to lose control, and she found herself going as far as she could on the cock instead of the slow methodical plan she had. A rapturous feeling hit her as she let out a yell, her knees buckled, and she was left a panting mess pulling herself off of the statue.

                The high priestess carefully pulled Lyna away from the statue, and into a comforting hug. She had failed, despite all her efforts she was not ready for a divine cock from a loving goddess.

                “It was a valiant effort,” the woman said, Lyna still reeling from how much pleasure was still coursing through her body from the orgasm. “Rest now, she will always be waiting for you to attempt again.” the acolyte weakly nodded, looking back at the statue as she was carried off. Someone else would have to clean it, but despite everything the pleasure wasn’t what had her knees weak.

                “My dear,” the goddess had said to her in that one second. “You have done well, try again at any time. But use the right size of toys next time.” The invitation stayed in her mind and left her a blushing mess even after she was alone in her room.

                She would certainly take that challenge again. That much was certain.


Hey, thanks for reading! I’m MagicLottie and I specialize in writing fun, upbeat queer erotica and fanfiction! If you liked what you read, why not check out my patreon where you can vote on monthly stories and get access to everything one week early! https://www.patreon.com/MagicLottie

 

9