CHAPTER SEVEN “WE’RE LIKE A MARRIED COUPLE”
126 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a day's work, Xiao Zhan was talking to his co-worker when he saw Wang Yibo who's waiting for him outside with his big bike... 

He stared at the boy who's looking down on his phone...

"Xiao Zhan, I keep seeing that young man waiting for you almost everyday

after work..." his co-worker said. 

He thought for a moment before answering, "Y-Yeah, he's like my little brother..."

Xiao Zhan already discussed with Wang Yibo how many times that there's no need for him to fetch him after work but the boy never listen to him. Aside from fetching him, he (yb) also drive him with his big bike every morning going to the delivery service center... 

"What a filial little brother you have there! Then see you tomorrow..." His co-worker said and then left him... 

He sigh deeply at the sight of the boy who just noticed him... Wang Yibo smiled when he saw him. 

He never encountered this kind of person before. This "driving and fetching" kind of thing only happened to those who are in a relationship... 

"Bodi, why are you here again?" He seriously asked him...

"Zhan Ge, I got bored waiting for you... I have nothing to do... really..." Wang Yibo answered him... "Let's eat dinner before going home?" 

"Okay... But next time, there's no need for you to do this..."

"Why?" 

Xiao Zhan doesn't know if he should laugh or cry... 'This kid got the nerve to ask him why!' 

"I'm not comfortable with you doing this... It's not like you owe me something for you to do this..." He said helplessly... 

"Zhan Ge, you always said you're uncomfortable.. Just let me do this... I'm just thankful to you..." 

"Thankful for what?" He frowned and think what did he do for this boy to be this thankful to him... 

"I'm thankful for your existence..." Wang Yibo said with a serious face like it was normal to say this kind of line.

"Huh? Are you teasing me again?" he uttered and showed an annoyed face.

When the boy saw his expression, he started laughing at him...

"Ge, I'm hungry... Let's go?" Wang Yibo said to him like a little kid while pulling his hand...

Then it happened again and he could not refuse what the boy wanted. 

They eat their dinner with Xiao Zhan's choice of restaurant. Aside from being delicious, this as well is affordable to their pocket.. They have ordered braised fish, sweet and sour pork, and fried rice... 

"Zhan Ge, let's go out on your day off... Let's play and watch a new movie in the cinema..."

"Okay... Only after we clean and wash our clothes that we can go out on my day off..." he agreed to the invitation after full consideration. 

"There's no need for us to clean. I can just pay someone to do it for us..." Wang Yibo said with a proud look in his face. 

"Spoiled young master, I already told you before to not waste money... Besides we can just wake up early and do all the things that we need to do so that we can go out after..." 

He saw the boy frowning... As what he had observe for a couple of days staying with him, Wang Yibo just lazy himself around without really doing anything... 

"What? If you're not going to help me, then let's not go out then..." He firmly said... 

"A-Alright! Let's do that!" The boy agrees right away after hearing what he said. 

Xiao Zhan chuckled when he heard Wang Yibo's answer...

Days passes by so quickly and it's Xiao Zhan's day off... He woke up early after hearing his alarm... Right away, he also wake Wang Yibo up... 

"Ge, let's sleep a little more..." the boy answer with still a sleepy voice...

"If you don't get up, then I won't go out with you later..." He said refuting what was said by the boy...

Wang Yibo opened his eyes and stared at Xiao Zhan... He felt that his heart stumbled a little bit because of the way he was stared...

"G-Get up.." he said and went to the bathroom right away to wash his face and brush his teeth...  

Without knowing, Wang Yibo also followed him...

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I'm also going to wash my face and brush my teeth..." Yibo answered him with a grin on his face. "Ge, let's do it together to save time."

Instead of talking back to him, Xiao Zhan started to wash his face... What can he do, it's not his bathroom anyway and he's not even taking a shower for him to argue with this boy to go out... 

He saw that Wang Yibo also started to brush his teeth and even while brushing, he still has the guts to say something... 

"Ge, we're like a married couple..."

He coughed several times after hearing this line... He felt that his ears and face became red... 

He supposed to take it as a joke but he just can't... Everyday being with Wang Yibo, he felt that he's being teased all the time... He knows that boys always said this kind of joke to fellow boys and to some it is just normal, but he was different... This is abnormal for him since he never really lived or being closed with a man before... 

He decided to keep quiet but then he could not bare it anymore...

"Bodi, don't joke to me like that..."

"Zhan Ge, I'm not joking.We're really like a married couple in a honeymoon phase... We live in the same house. We share a bed and eat our meals together... And now, here we are-------"

He didn't let Wang Yibo finish what he wanted to say...

"I don't want to talk to you..." Xiao Zhan said and exited the bathroom... 

After going out, he heard a loud laughter inside the bathroom... He realized that Wang Yibo's personality changed a lot. He's not the same from that cold and icy boy he have known from the first day they met... 

"Does that kid felt that I am easy to bully?!"

Because of being annoyed, he went back inside the bathroom... And this time, Wang Yibo hold his laughter...

"After you're done, start cleaning since I'll be making breakfast... After we eat, you wash the dishes and then you wash your clothes... If you cannot finish all of it, then we're not going out..." 

Wang Yibo's bright face from laughing turned into frown...

"The cleaning and washing, let's do it together ge..."

"I don't know what happened to me suddenly, but I feel like I'm going to get sick... If I overdo my body, I think I can't go out this afternoon..." He said while putting a sickly face... "I know you can do it..."

After what he said, Xiao Zhan exited the bathroom again and this time he felt good... 

~END OF CHAPTER SEVEN

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Zhan Ge is so evil... Well, the wife has the final say. 

3