CHAPTER THIRTEEN “I ALREADY HAVE A LOVER”
105 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While checking for food to bring for lunch, Wang Yibo received a phone call from his father's secretary and told him that his dad wants him to come at a certain place for lunch and meet a business partner's daughter.

"I don't have time." He seriously said.

"Young master, Chairman Wang specifically told me that you have to be there since that young miss is a daughter of an important business partner."

"Tell him I can't come." He coldly reply and then cut off the line.

It's always like this in his family. Because he doesn't want to go to work, his dad always sets him up to date a business partner's daughter to secure his position in the future.

Mostly when he attended a blind date, he always released his cold and back off aura. Every time that happened, all the girls he met always rejected him  that made his father infuriated...

He sighed deeply and checked again his phone for something good to eat.

At lunch time, Xiao Zhan informed him of his location. He went there right away with his big bike and brought two lunch boxes and beverages.

"Zhan Ge, are you sure that you want to eat here in the park?" He smilingly asked him.

The bad mood he accumulated earlier already got dissipated when he saw Xiao Zhan. For him, this guy is more than a family that he can rely on.

"I always eat here, and all the time I feel good. See? We don't need to go to a fancy restaurant just to see a good ambience... We can already view it here..." Xiao Zhan said while preparing their food and put it in the bench they're sitting.

"Right... Anywhere is fine as long as you're there and that would make a good view for me..." Wang Yibo heartily agree...

He intimately stared at Xiao Zhan like he doesn't want this guy to vanished in front of his eyes.

"Bodi, don't stare at me. I can't make you full... Let's eat." Xiao Zhan said while giving him his lunch box...

"Zhan Ge, how can you be sure that I will never be full while watching you? Hmn?"

"Shut up and just eat." Xiao Zhan stopped him from talking by blocking his mouth with a piece of food.

He can't help smiling while chewing the food in his mouth..

While eating, they keep on giving each other foods and sometimes feeding one another. It's like they've been together for many years to have this kind of tacit understanding. Even without talking, both of them knows what the other wants.

After eating lunch, they rest and hold each other's hand while looking up the blue sky...

Then at that very moment, Wang Yibo received a phone call from his father. He answered it in front of Xiao Zhan.

Since he wanted the guy to be with him for the rest of his life, he doesn't want to keep any secrets at all.

"Where are you?!" he heard his father's furious voice on the other line.

"I already said I can't come." He answered his father calmly.

"You good for nothing-----"

"Right... You only remember me for something like this..." He stopped him from saying anything.

Xiai Zhan felt Wang Yibo's hand  and it grips tightened into his wrist. Even without listening to the person on the other line, he knows that it's his (yb) father who called.

"I already have a lover. Don't arrange me in any blind dates anymore!" Wang Yibo said and for the second time of this day, he cuts off the line.

Xiao Zhan doesn't know how to react. But by reading between the lines, Wang Yibo's father arranged a blind date for him (yb) but he never come.

"Ge, tell me I did a good job." Wang Yibo said wanted to be coax by him.

He coughed when heard him saying that. The truth is he was a little bit stupefied about the father and son's conversation on the phone.

He knows that Wang Yibo is being loyal to him and doesn't want to keep any secrets. It's just that it was too sudden to let his (yb) father knows about him having a relationship with someone.

But then again, Xiao Zhan also understand Wang Yibo... From the very first time he saw him, he felt that he is lonely and doesn't have a good relationship with his family.

"Our Bodi did a good job for rejecting the blind date." He said while patting Wang Yibo's hair. "But don't just cut off the line like that... No matter what, you still need to respect your dad."

Xiao Zhan saw Wang Yibo chuckled and then suddenly lean his (yb) head to him (xz)...

"My Zhan Ge is so good..." Wang Yibo said and then kiss his (xz) cheek.

Instead of telling the boy not to kiss him in public, he just allowed him. But he can't hide his red face and it obviously showed that he's shy about it.

"My lover is so dashing when he's being shy." Wang Yibo teases him.

"You keep saying "lover" all the time. When your dad find out that you're in a relationship with a guy, he'll spank you to death." Xiao Zhan jokingly said.

"Let him come and spank me to death ah! But in death, I will still love you." Wang Yibo said with a bright face.

Xiao Zhan felt like he got electrified with those words. He coughed how many times.

"S-Stop saying words like that! You're making me goosebumps!" He said.

"I love you to death, Zhan Ge..." Wang Yibo whispered to his ear.

"I-If you're not going stop, I will be the one to spank you to death..." he said to him while trying to get away.

"Then, I will be glad to die in the hands of my Zhan Ge..." Wang Yibo continued.

"Bodi!"

Xiao Zhan can't take the tease anymore and wanted to cover his face while Wang Yibo laughed so hard when he saw his (xz) reaction...

"Just go now. I still have to finish my deliveries today.." he said.

Xiao Zhan sent Wang Yibo in front of his (yb) big bike and while not paying attention, Wang Yibo snatched his client signature's clip board, cover both of their faces and kiss him so fervently.

Yes, his heart flatters!

Xiao Zhan thought that he's done for. He knows he's really done for.

 

~END OF CHAPTER THIRTEEN

 

2