CHAPTER FOURTEEN “MY COUSIN IS REALLY COOL!”
108 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Chairman Wang, here's all the information of young master's lover."

Chairman Wang could not believe that his only son is in a relationship with someone who doesn't belong to their status. What also shocked him more is that it's with a man!

He almost throw something out of anger.

"This good for nothing son of us needs to receive a beating." He furiously said.

Mrs. Wang while listening to his husband couldn't help and feel bad for his son. But even though he spoiled Wang Yibo so much, he could not also tolerate this kind of conduct.

---

"Who are you?" asked the young man.

Xiao Zhan was startled when he opened the door and see this young man who asked him who he is. It's evening right now and they don't expect anyone to come.

"Where's my cousin?"

Coming from what the young man said, Xiao Zhan realized that this is one of Wang Yibo's family...

"He's inside..." Xiao Zhan answered politely.

Before he could invite him to enter, the young man already intrude and find his way inside.

He sighed and just follow him.

"Zhan Ge, let's eat------- Why are you here?" Wang Yibo called him but stopped in the middle when he saw the young man. 

"O-Oh, I came here because-------"

"Jing Yi, did my dad sent you here? Are you here to spy on me?" Wang Yibo directly said.

"N-No... No, it's not like that..." Jing Yi denied.

Xiao Zhan observed that though this young man called Jing Yi acted so arrogant in front of him, he is certainly afraid of Wang Yibo...

"Get out. Now." Wang Yibo coldly said.

"C-Cousin, if I don't come here, they'll freeze my card... J-Just let me stay here. I promise not to disclose anything..." Jing Yi said while putting up the "I'm begging you" look.

"If you don't get out, I'll drag you-------" before Wang Yibo could finish his words, Xiao Zhan said something.

"Bodi, just let him stay." Xiao Zhan said and smiled at him.

From that moment when Wang Yibo said to his father that he has a lover, Xiao Zhan already expected that his (yb) dad won't stand still.

Wang Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan and then face Jing Yi.

"Stay here like you don't exist." Wang Yibo said.

Jing Yi nodded right away and said, "I will see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil."

[ "see no evilhear no evilspeak no evil" means to turn a blind eye to something.]

"Zhan Ge, let's have dinner. Don't invite him and let's just eat."

"Bodi..." Xiao Zhan uttered.

"Alright... Alright..." Wang Yibo agreed and smiled at Xiao Zhan tenderly.

Jing Yi never expected this kind of expression coming from Wang Yibo.

He knows his cousin is like an unshakeable mountain and he always look so cold. But while facing the guy his cousin called "Zhan Ge", he (yb) is so full of tenderness...

While they were eating, Jing Yi watched the two in front of him giving each other foods...

He came here without knowing anything and just follow orders. But it seems like he will soon uncover something...

"S-So where am I going to sleep?" Jing Yi broke his silence.

"You're the one who wanted to stay here so look for a corner to sleep." Wang Yibo answered savagely.

"Cousin, how about the other room? Can I occupy that?" Jing Yi asked.

"No, I put important things there."

"Can you let me sleep in your room first?"

"Do you still want your life?" Wang Yibo threatened him.

Jing Yi got frightened for a moment while Xiao Zhan almost laughed when he heard what Wang Yibo said.

Xiao Zhan noticed that Wang Yibo is only good to him but when it comes to others, he (yb) is really arrogant.

"T-Then, I will just sleep wherever he's sleeping..." Jing Yi said while pointing  his finger on Xiao Zhan.

"He's sleeping with me." Wang Yibo said.

Jing Yi was dumbfounded with his cousin. Wang Yibo never let anyone touched him before even his mother and now he's hearing that his cousin is sharing a bed with someone. This is a big news!

"W-Why can he sleep with you while I can't? I'm your cousin." He hurtfully said like he's being bullied.

"But he is my lover. Compare to sleeping with you to warm me at night, I'll choose my wife." Wang Yibo said boldly.

Not only Jing Yi who stopped eating and dropped his jaw when Wang Yibo said those words, but also Xiao Zhan who almost wanted to run away and hide due to embarrassment.

"Y-You and h-him are in a r-relationship?!" Jing Yi exclaimed and asked with confirmation to make sure that he didn't heard it wrong.

"Yes. So shut your mouth now and eat." Wang Yibo said and continue on giving Xiao Zhan some foods in his bowl.

Jing Yi wanted to say something but refute himself from speaking again. His cold cousin is in a relationship and it's with a man! Whoaah, his cousin is really deserving of being the black sheep of the family... But at the same time, he admired him (yb) because he's got the courage to do what he really likes without being afraid of the consequences.

In Jing Yi's thoughts, 'My cousin is really cool!'

After dinner, Xiao Zhan provided Jing Yi a roll away bed, comforter and some pillows so that he can sleep comfortably in the living room. Although he's apologetic, he also could not give up his place in Wang Yibo's room.

"B-Big brother, what kind of method did you used for you to tamed my cousin like that?" Jing Yi curiously asked him. "How did you make him like you?"

Xiao Zhan did not reply and just help him prepare his bed. Though there's a big character difference between these two cousins, it's still really shows that they are in same blood line. Both of them can make someone so embarrassed with the way they ask, talk and say things.

"My cousin is a cold person. He never likes someone or even looked at anyone before the way he looks at you... Big brother, I believe that you're the one who's cooking his food. Did you put any love potions into it? If you still have any, spare me one..." Jing Yi said like he would not stop talking at any moment.

Xiai Zhan smiled at him and said, "Your cousin is not a cold person, he is warm inside. And to answer about that love potion, you need to ask your cousin what did he let me eat for me to like him like this... Just sleep now and enough talking..."

After saying that, Xiao Zhan left him and went inside Wang Yibo's room.

So when Jing Yi was left alone, he could not help but also give his admiration to Xiao Zhan.

"Damn, my cousin found a cool boyfriend just like him (yb)."

~END OF CHAPTER FOURTEEN

 

THE AUTHOR HAS SOMETHING TO SAY:

Yibo's cousin is named from one of the junior disciple of Gusu Lan Sect in The Untamed. I like that young man's sharp tongue and character. ?

2