CHAPTER FIFTEEN “GOING HOME”
121 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xiao Zhan received a call from his Uncle Li that his grandmother got sick and was recuperating at home.

Because he was worried, he asked for a 3 days vacation leave from his work so that he can go back home.

Never would he expected that Wang Yibo would go and Jing Yi would tag along with them. He even tried to convinced them that he will just come back after checking his grandmother.

"Didi, I will just go back in the next three days. You don't need to go with me..." He said.

"Ge, I'll miss you if you're not here... W-What if you never come back to me?" Wang Yibo said and showed him an afraid expression.

"What are you thinking?" He helplessly uttered. "Why should I not go back to you?"

"Ge, it's your grandmother that you're visiting. It's just natural for me to come with you since I am your lover." Wang Yibo said sincerely. "I also want to meet her."

"Right, what my cousin said is reasonable! And since I'm one of your boyfriend's family member, I should come too." Jing Yi said while inserting himself into their conversation.

Xiao Zhan looked at the two who's got a puppy like eyes full of anticipation, there's definitely no way for him to say "No".

"Okay.. okay... You two can go with me." He agreed and right after that, he saw the happy faces of the both of them.

The next day, the three of them crowd in Wang Yibo's car.

Day by day, his lover amazes him more and more. Aside from being cool in driving the big motorbike, Xiao Zhan also thought that Wang Yibo looks so handsome while driving a car.

Xiao Zhan observed him (yb) and secretly smile then he divert his attention at the passing road..

The truth is, he never prepared himself on how to introduce Wang Yibo as his boyfriend in front of his grandmother. Though he's not worried on what kind of reaction he will be receiving from her, yet he still thinks of a way on how to tell her.

When they reach their destination, Xiao Zhan see some familiar views that he always saw before while  growing up in this town.

He smiled at Uncle Li who greeted them when they came.

"Xiao Zhan, have your two friends go inside the house. I'll prepare lunch for you guys before going." Uncle Li said.

"Thank you for the trouble Uncle Li. Is my grandma in her room?" He asked.

"Yes, she is. Go now and greet her. She was so excited when she learned that you're going home."

Wang Yibo observe the one storey house and it's environment. He felt warm inside his heart.

Being able to see the place where his lover grew up with is definitely a happiness for him.

Inside, he saw a simple living room with an old model television and on the wall was some framed award of Xiao Zhan when he was in school. He also noticed a framed picture of his lover when he (xz) was a kid together with his grandma.

While Xiao Zhan and Uncle Li were not present in the living room, Wang Yibo take the chance and took a picture of the framed photo of his lover in the wall.

When Jing Yi saw his cousin's action, he rolled his eyes. Every time he is with them, he has been shower with a lot of dog food.

[Dog food means showing affections.]

During lunch, Xiao Zhan brought his grandmother in the dining table to eat with them.

He introduced them to her and he can see his grandmother's happy face...

He also noticed Wang Yibo seated beside his grandmother and help her picked out foods trying to curry favors.

"Thank you for being a good friend to our Zhan-zhan. This kid always thinks of work all his life and here I thought he will never have friends in Beijing... Now I'm glad that he had made one." She said to Wang Yibo.

"Grandma, you don't have to worry. I'll take good care of Zhan Ge in Beijing..." Wang Yibo enunciate each word clearly since he knows that Xiao Zhan's grandmother could not really hear well.

Jing Yi observed Wang Yibo and deeply thought that his cousin could not be saved anymore.

As for Xiao Zhan, he was quite amused of Wang Yibo talking to his grandmother.

"You're such a good loving child and Zhan-zhan is so lucky to have you as a friend." Xiao Zhan's grandmother continued.

Loving? Jing Yi dropped the food that supposed to be put in his mouth. From what angle did his cousin showed a 'loving child' aura? If all the Wang Family hear this, they might be choke to death.

"Grandma, I'm also lucky to have Zhan Ge in my life." He sweetly said.

After lunch, Wang Yibo help Xiao Zhan's grandmother to rest in her room while Xiao Zhan is in the kitchen washing the dishes.

Wang Yibo noticed a picture framed of a high schooler Xiao Zhan on the table beside her bed.

"That's the day when Zhan-zhan received an academic award at school. You see, he was an intelligent child. If not for my illness, he will continue to study in the university before. As much as tried to persuade him, he was so firm in finding a job to support me." She said with pain in her voice. "I really felt bad at that time. He could have achieved more."

Wang Yibo had an unexplainable feelings when heard those words from her.

"Grandma, you don't need to be sad about that... Looking at Zhan Ge, he's so happy that he was able to support and take care of you..." He said while appeasing her.

After talking to Xiao Zhan's grandmother, Wang Yibo followed Xiao Zhan into his room. It is simple and tidy. The arrangement really represent Xiao Zhan's character.

"What did you and my grandmother talked all about?" Xiao Zhan curiously asked him.

"We talked about your high school days and how you were an intelligent child." he answered truthfully.

Xiao Zhan smiled at him and said.

"Did she said that she felt bad about me not going to the university?"

"En." Wang Yibo nodded.

"Well, never once I have regretted my decision before. In fact, I was happy to support her." Xiao Zhan said and he (yb) felt the sincerity behind those words.

Wang Yibo embraced Xiao Zhan and said, "My Zhan Ge is the best in the world."

Wang Yibo heard Xiao Zhan chuckled and faced him.

They stared at each other for who knows how many seconds and with their mutual understanding, they kissed so passionately.

Without noticing, someone opened the door and both of them heard a voice saying, "There's no way I will sleep here in this room tonight with you guys. I would prefer sleeping in the living room."

Jing Yi exclaimed and fled the room. Damn, he was feed with dog food once again.

 

~END OF CHAPTER FIFTEEN

 

THE AUTHOR HAS SOMETHING TO SAY:

I want to be feed with dog food too. ?

3