CHAPTER SIXTEEN “WHEN ARE WE DOING THAT?”
101 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, Xiao Zhan accompanied his grandmother together with Wang Yibo for the follow-up check up of her health while Jing Yi was left at home with Uncle Li.

Along the way, with the suggestion of Wang Yibo, they visited an audiologist for his (xz) grandmother's hearing aid.

"I'll pay you. My money is not enough right now but the remaining balance,
I will----------" Before Xiao Zhan could finish what he said,Wang Yibo stopped him.

"Ge, I am your lover and not anyone else. You don't have to worry about that, okay? Besides, grandma is your family and of course, she'll be my family too." Wang Yibo appeased him.

"Bodi, I---- t-thank you... I-----" Xiao Zhan wants to say something but he could not finish what he would like to utter, instead he hugged Wang Yibo.

Xiao Zhan felt warm in his heart. After his grandmother got sick, he never relied to anyone but only to himself. And when he met Wang Yibo,  it feels that he could finally have someone whom he can share all his burden.

After that, Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo brought his (xz) grandmother to eat with them in a private restaurant.

While Wang Yibo assisted his grandmother, Xiao Zhan took a picture of the two.

"Zhan Ge, let's take photos of the three of us." Wang Yibo suggested.

"Okay." He answered and then, the three of them took a selfie together.

When Wang Yibo went to the bathroom, Xiao Zhan and his grandmother had a heart to heart talk.

"Zhan-zhan, I know you... It's the first time that you introduce someone to me. I can also sense that you are very close to him." Her grandmother opened up.

He paused for a moment and then hold his grandmother's hand and got teary eyed.

"En. Grandma, h-he's a good person and he takes good care of me." He said. "He also l-like me and I like him too."

"I can see that... That kid looks at you with full of love." She agreed.

Xiao Zhan never expected that his grandmother will be the one who will opened up about his relationship with Wang Yibo.

"Zhan-zhan, I know this road that you both will take is not that easy... But grandma will support you and him, okay?"

He nodded and a tear fell out his eyes. He wiped it right away and smiled brightly.

"Thank you, grandma. I love you." He said and then kiss his grandmother in the forehead.

Outside the private room, Wang Yibo listen on the conversation inside and also smiled.

After the long day, the three of them went home and saw Jing Yi talking with Uncle Li in the yard. 

Then, Xiao Zhan also have his grandmother rest inside her room since it's been a tiring long day for her today.

After, Uncle Li said goodbye and the three of them were left in the living room.

"I accompanied Uncle Li today and his son SiZhui in eating dinner. His son is so behave and has a really good manners. I want to be his friend." Jing Yi reported what happened today.

"SiZhui? En, he's a good kid." Xiao Zhan agreed. "I think that the both of you were on the same age."

"Right. I also invited him to play when he comes to Beijing in the future." Jing Yi said.

"Since you enjoy your day, you sleep now." Wang Yibo inserted himself in the conversation. "Zhan Ge and I will have our quality time ourselves."

"You've been with each other all day and you both still want a quality time?" Jing Yi said while rolling his eyes. "Go, go to your room now. Me, a single dog has nothing to do with you."

When they get to their room, they hugged each other and Wang Yibo rested his chin in Xiao Zhan's shoulder...

"Ge..." Wang Yibo called him.

"En..." He answered.

"W-When are we doing that?" Wang Yibo asked him in a low voice.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Uttered by the puzzled Xiao Zhan and look at him (yb).

"Zhan Ge, when are we having---------" before he could finished, Xiao Zhan put his hand to Wang Yibo's mouth.

"Stop what you are talking." Xiao Zhan said when he realized what Wang Yibo meant.

"But Zhan Ge, I want to do that with you. I love you so much, you know that..." Wang Yibo said caressing Xiao Zhan's face.

Xiao Zhan deeply sighed and answered, "Not now, not today.. My g-grandma and Jing Yi is here."

"Then when?" Wang Yibo asked him like a kid.

"W-When we go back..."

"But Jing Yi is there with us. How about we get a room in a hotel when we go back?" Wang Yibo excitedly said.

Xiao Zhan coughed and he felt hot all over his face. Wang Yibo kiss his red ear and chuckled.

"Ge, we'll get a room right?"

"O-Okay..." Xiao Zhan agreed.

From the moment Xiao Zhan entered this kind of relationship, he already knows that in the future, they'll come into this topic. He just never expected that it will be this sooner.

"Let's sleep now." Xiao Zhan said to ease the shame that he felt earlier.

Xiao Zhan laid down and Wang Yibo as well came over, stretch his arms to hug him (xz) tightly.

"Ge... Ge.. Zhan Ge.. Xiao Zhan.."Wang Yibo uttered.

"W-Why do you keep on calling me?" Xiao Zhan annoyingly asked.

"It's just that it feel so good to call your name.. Ge, I'm looking forward for our first night." Wang Yibo shamelessly said.

"I'll ignore you. Shut up and sleep!" Xiao Zhan said and closed his eyes but in his ear, he heard Wang Yibo's laughter.

 

~END OF CHAPTER SIXTEEN

2