CHAPTER SEVENTEEN “BOOKING A ROOM”
100 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: Slight NSFW! (Read at your own risk)

 

After staying for two days at Xiao Zhan's hometown, they decided to go back to Beijing on the third day.

"Zhan-zhan, grandma will wait for you to come home and don't forget to bring Yibo back with you, okay?" Xiao Zhan's grandmother said while patting his hair.

"I'll come back with Zhan Ge, grandma. I promise.." Wang Yibo said assuring the old woman. 

Xiao Zhan hugged his grandmother and then turn his head to Uncle Li.

"Uncle Li, call me anytime if something happens. Thanks for the trouble." He said.

Uncle Li nodded to him and smiled.

If Xiao Zhan can stay with his grandmother for a long time, he will definitely do so. However he only asked for 3 days leave at work so he really needs to go back now.

After saying goodbye, they departed the place right away.

Xiao Zhan has a lot of things in mind so he keep quiet for a long time. He really wanted to work hard and earn a lot so that he can bring his grandma in Beijing to live with him and Wang Yibo.

"Ge..." Wang Yibo called him.

"En?" He uttered without looking at the boy.

"Next time, we'll bring grandma to Beijing... Don't be sad.. We will visit her from time to time."

Xiao Zhan looked and smiled at Wang Yibo. This boy really continues on amusing him. This is also the reason why he's liking him (yb) more and more.

"Jing Yi, when we go back to Beijing later, you stay at the condo and don't leave. Zhan Ge and I needs to go somewhere." Wang Yibo seriously said.

"Can't I go with you?" Jing Yi asked. "Where are you going?"

Xiao Zhan also glance at Wang Yibo with a confusing expression----- and then he suddenly remember what he had promise to the boy.

He secretly blushed and coughed at the same time.

"Big brother Zhan, bring me with you. It's so boring at home." Jing Yi said while his eyes were pleading to Xiao Zhan.

"J-Just stay at home. Kids don't need to go with us." Xiao Zhan said.

"You heard that? So just stay at home." Wang Yibo said and chuckled.

Jing Yi looked at his cousin chuckling and he said no more.

When they came to Beijing, they brought Jing Yi back home and then the both of them went to eat at a restaurant that Xiao Zhan chooses.

"Zhan Ge, are you nervous?" Wang Yibo asked him.

Xiao Zhan almost spit out the food in his mouth.

"W-Why are you asking this kind of thing to me?" Xiao Zhan exclaimed in a low voice and could not even hide his red face due to shame.

"I'll take care of you later. I promise that this will be a memorable night for us." Wang Yibo said with assurance.

Xiao Zhan opened his mouth to say something but he could not say any words.

"Ge, let's finish our food quickly..." Wang Yibo said with a smiling face.

"Y-You, don't talk." Xiao Zhan said and then put a piece of food in Wang Yibo's mouth. "Eat."

After eating, they bought what they needed and went straight to the hotel that Wang Yibo booked online.

"J-Just wait for me here, I'll get the key." Xiao Zhan said while patting the boy's head.

Wang Yibo obediently nodded at him.

As an older guy between the two of them, Xiao Zhan felt that he will be responsible for whatever may happen tonight.

After getting the key, they went to their room directly.

Before Xiao Zhan could say something, he was grabbed by Wang Yibo and kissed him so fiercely and passionately.

Xiao Zhan is stunned for a moment and widen his eyes. The boy looked so calm earlier but why right now, he attack him like a beast?!

As for Wang Yibo, he could no longer hold on anymore. When they were eating at the restaurant, for who knows how much longer, he suppressed himself not to kiss him (xz) in public.

Every time Xiao Zhan makes an expression to him while eating, he secretly got hard. He might appear so obedient downstairs while getting the key, but his mind already think on pressing him (xz) down.

After that long kissed they share, their faces were so close to each other.

"Bodi, l-let's take a shower first?" Xiao Zhan suggested while short of breath.

"Ge, I want to make love to you right now. I can't hold on anymore." Wang Yibo said almost whispered into his ear. "Ge, let's do it..."

With the spark of the moment, Xiao Zhan also got carried away and nodded without hesitation.

Wang Yibo led him to bed, kissed him and sucked him again and again. His hand also wanders slowly inside Xiao Zhan's clothes.

Due to the foreign sensation that Xiao Zhan felt right now, he also respond to the kiss more actively.

Wang Yibo removed his upper clothes and pressed him down and Xiao Zhan felt his back landed in the soft bed.

Then Wang Yibo let go of his (xz) lips and goes down to kiss his neck while the boy's hand slowly wander on his lower body.

Xiao Zhan bit his lips to avoid letting out a sound, but then Wang Yibo suddenly sucked his neck! Because of that, he let out a quiet groan.

Xiao Zhan also heard a click in his lower clothes indicated that Wang Yibo successfully invaded his lower private portion.

From here, even Xiao Zhan knows that Wang Yibo will surely eat his crysanthemum tonight.

~END OF CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

 

THE AUTHOR HAS SOMETHING TO SAY:

Oh my!!!! Ahahaha, this is my first time writing a papapa scene so I really don't know what to write. Next chapter still will be the continuation of this papapa. I need to breath first. 

 

3