CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR “YOUR LOVER IS SO HANDSOME”
88 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Wang Yibo, Xiao Zhan, Mian Mian and Jing Yi went away, Mrs. Wang and Chairman Wang were left alone in the villa.

"Did you tell that boy to stay away from our son?" Asked Chairman Wang.

Mrs. Wang frowned and glared at his husband, "Why would I say that? Old Wang, let's not interfere with Yibo's personal life or else, our son will get angry to us."

"What?" He uttered and couldn't believe what he had just heard from his wife. "We're doing it for Yibo's sake. He's our only son. I don't want him to regret being chained by that boy in the future. I thought that you're with me?"

Mrs. Wang deeply sighed, "I also thought the same as with you before. But have you notice the changes in our son's personality? He's not messing around with us. He really likes him (xz) and I can also see that Xiao Zhan feels the same way with our Yibo..."

"But I don't like him." Chairman Wang said.

"You sounded like my dad before. But you never gave up on me and faced my fierce father. You're just like your son, so stubborn ah." she said while criticizing her husband.

Chairman Wang suddenly remember those days of hard work where he did all his best to be married to his wife.

Even though he's rich and got all the advantages, his wife's father is really against him. Mrs. Wang's dad doesn't want his daughter to be a part of their family cause he felt that his daughter could not take the pressure being in the Wang's Family.

"B-But ours is different from them... They're both a man and------" Chairman Wang reasoned and stopped talking in the middle when Mrs. Wang interrupted him.

"Shut up! If you speak again, I'm not going to sleep beside you tonight!" warned Mrs. Wang.

Chairman Wang immediately closed his mouth. Despite of him being described as a fierce businessman in the financial world, no one knows how he was like a loyal dog when it comes to his wife.

"Don't make any trouble to our son and Xiao Zhan. If I hear something, we'll be sleeping on a separate bed in one room!"

"Okay... Okay... You know, I always listen to you." Chairman Wang raised his two hands signed for surrendering to his wife. "Darling, let's have a date today, okay?"

Since his wife warned him, Chairman Wang will not do any silly things in the future. But he will definitely observe Xiao Zhan.

On the other hand, the four of them went to the art gallery exhibit.

Mian Mian secretly glanced at Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan who's busy looking at the paintings on the wall of the gallery.

Earlier today, she observed Wang Yibo's behavior to his lover. It's very different compared to what he really showed to everyone. She can really see that he (yb) really likes the man a lot. If her classmates and everyone knew about this, they'll be shocked as well just like her.

She had nothing against the same sex relationship at all so she recovered immediately.

She also take a looked at Xiao Zhan. She admitted that this man is so handsome, given the fact that he only wears a simple outfit today. She also see that this person is really warm and has a cute smile.

Suddenly she noticed, someone glared at her fiercely. It's Wang Yibo! Only then she realized that she stared at Xiao Zhan for awhile with full of admiration.

She looked at him (yb) and smiled. Then she saw Wang Yibo embraced Xiao Zhan suddenly and smiled back at her.

In her mind, 'What? Can't I look at your lover? This guy's ice king aura is really crumbling.'

Xiao Zhan was taken aback by the embraced of Wang Yibo. After the boy let go, only then he realized that Mian Mian is looking at them.

"Don't look at her, Zhan Ge... Let's just go on our way and enjoy ourselves." Wang Yibo said trying to divert his lover's attention to other things.

"But isn't it disrespectful to just enjoy ourselves? We also promised to your mom and dad to accompany her. It's very rude for us to separate from her." Xiao Zhan reprimand him.

"But Jing Yi can accompany her." Wang Yibo said because he doesn't like the looked in Mian Mian's eyes towards his Zhan Ge. "Ge... Ge..."

"Shut up! If you continue this way, I will not sleep beside you tonight." Xiao Zhan said.

"Okay... Okay, Ge... Let's accompany her." Wang Yibo agreed right away.

And so the three guys walked in the back of Mian Mian like a knights protecting their princess while she strolled around watching all the paintings. She saw a lot of people envied her, so she smiled brightly and felt good to herself.

Wang Yibo and Jing Yi's expression is so dark, while Xiao Zhan tried to stopped himself from laughing. The truth is he had a good impression of Mian Mian. At first he thought that the girl liked Wang Yibo, but then it showed that it's not what he thinks it is.

Even though they were walking in the back, Xiao Zhan also looked at the paintings from time to time and be amazed to those who painted it. If he just continued university, he might be enrolled in a course related to arts and designs.

"Ge, I saw a lot of drawings in your room before. I know you like arts." Wang Yibo said.

"En. I really like paintings and designs."

"Then in the future, let's visit other art galleries also." Wang Yibo suggested.

"Okay." Xiao Zhan agreed.

Wang Yibo stared at the amazed expressions of Xiao Zhan when seeing those paintings. He knows his lover has the capabilities to shine more. The truth is he wanted to find the time to talked to him (xz) about continuing to study and taking the college entrance exam.

He wants to take it slowly and finds an opportunity to asked Xiao Zhan if he really wanted to study and if he really would like to, he will support him all the way.

After going to the art gallery, Mian Mian brought them to a nearby cafe.

"Xiao Zhan, right?" Mian Mian asked him (xz). "I know that you're older than me and since Jing Yi and Yibo called you elder brother, can I also call you that as well?"

Xiao Zhan was stunned by the question and supposed to answer when Wang Yibo suddenly said, "No."

"Why can't I call him that?" Mian Mian asked. "Jing Yi even called him (xz) elder brother."

"Because Jing Yi is my cousin that's why he can call my lover as elder brother. Why do you want to call him that anyway?" Wang Yibo returned a question as well.

"Because your lover is so handsome. Any meimei would like to have a handsome elder brother." Mian Mian answered him. "Yibo, why are you so childish?"

[MeiMei means younger sister in Chinese language.]

When Xiao Zhan heard those words, he almost spit the coffee that is on his mouth.

"No. No. Zhan Ge, don't talk to her. Just look at me." Wang Yibo said feeling threatened.

Jing Yi who's witnessing this could not help burst out into laughter.

"Mian Jiejie, my cousin is really childish. See that?" Jing Yi said laughingly.

[JieJie means older sister in Chinese language.]

Xiao Zhan couldn't help but laughed as well and looked at Wang Yibo's eyes like he (yb) was being wronged.

 

~END OF CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

3