Ch 7. The principle’s daughter is… who!?
2.7k 12 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I'm home!"

"Fenton! Sweety! Give mommy a hug."

And so I did, giving my rabbit-eared mother a hug while everyone else from the Fuzzear family came out to greet me. She wasn't short for a rabbitkin, but being even shorter than I was she only stood at about 4'10".

"Brother!" Some of my younger siblings clamored. Interrupted only by the rumble of my stomach, which reminded me that I had yet to eat anything since breakfast today.

"Oh, uh, mom. Is there anything for lunch? I'm starving."

"For my little sweety? Of course."

My oldest sister, Feriha, just a year older than me at 19, watched with an embarrassed expression, seeing how jubilant everyone was after I had returned after a mere half-day absence, while the two youngest of the Fuzzear family, twins Fifi and Fufu climbed all over me. There were others too, but given that I had a dozen siblings, not counting myself, it was quite the task to name all of them. And if you were wondering, yes in fact it was a rabbit tradition that everyone in the family share matching names. My mother's name in this case was Floria, thus the naming convention used for every one of her children.

I sat at the table while mother proceeded to pour me a glass of ox milk, one of a rabbitkin's favorite things, and mine especially.

"You've got a very energetic family. A good thing for a rabbit. Leads to productivity." The Rabbit God noted, a kind expression written on his face. Like that of a grandfather watching his grandchildren at play.

"I suppose so, sometimes being too energetic can be a handful though." I noted, taking another sip.

He laughed. Watching the twins get picked up off of my legs by mother, the two of them proceeding to cling to her sides like koalas, while the third and forth youngest, Feroa and Fleetfoot came over, wanting to get picked up as well.

"And I see that your mother has been especially productive."

I nearly spat out my drink on the spot. Coughing at the unexpected comment about my mother's childmaking habbits.

"Please no more comments like that" I said while glaring at the invisible rabbit hovering over my family's dining table.

Feriha noticed my expression, her eyes drifting towards where I had been looking as if she expected to see something as well.

"Are you okay Fenton?" She asked, a touch of worry in her tone.

"I'm fine, fine." I said, proceeding to drink the rest of the milk in one gulp.

She usually didn't pay this much attention to me, but the two of us were quite close. Being the oldest brother and sister respectively, a lot of the responsibilities in the house came to us naturally. Having no father figure in the house, I tried doing everything I could to help out with the family expenses while Feriha was almost like a second mother to the other children.

"It's so nice of your school to give us living expenses." Mother said while bringing over a pot of carrot stew. Thoughtful enough to have saved me some from lunchtime.

I nodded again, taking the bowl of soup off her hands and digging in. It did make it quite convenient for us. Otherwise, I'd need to work part-time after school and mother would never had been able to quit her previous job. It had been something they started for the sake of human commoners, but with the eventual inclusion of beastkin in the school, we were perhaps the ones who benefitted the most.

"So, how was it? Your first day?" Mom asked.

I stiffened up a little bit, unsure of what to say.

"I, uh, think it went about as well as I could hope for." My ears drooping slightly while saying it.

It'd been a disaster actually, but the Rabbit God had given me some hope at redeeming the situation at least. If only we knew who Ashton's daughter was.

"I don't think you need to worry too much about finding her." The Rabbit God replied, seeming strangely confident about the matter.

"That's wonderful sweety," my mom added, kissing me on the cheek encouragingly.

Feriha responded slightly more skeptically, raising her brow while she watched my ears fall and rise. Knowing me well enough to figure that I'd try to cover up anything bad happening.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked.

My ears flattened again, before I mustered to courage to admit.

"Yes..." I really did want someone to listen to my complaints.

Feriha just sighed, giving me a look like I was helpless.

"Come on then."

The two of us headed for her room, while she shut the door behind us for privacy.

I sat on her bed while she stood in front of me. Waiting for me to speak.

"So? How did it actually go?"

My eyes turned downcast, "not too good to be honest... but it's alright now." Noticing the concern in her eyes I still tried acting more reassuring half-way through.

"Fenton, you liar... why are you always like this? Come tell your big sis what's bothering you" She said, getting close enough to me that she could hold my head in her embrace while I sat on the bed. Her breasts squishing the top of my head as she rubbed my ears.

I took a deep breath to mentally prepare myself, then breathing out slowly before I began.

"We had the blessing ceremony in front of everybody... I was embarassed in front of everyone." I finally admitted, my voice quivering as I opened up to my sister. I was usually so emotionally closed off that it felt good to tell someone, but it also felt like I was opening these fresh wounds back up again. Even if the Rabbit God told me how amazing of a blessing it was, with how thoroughly ashamed I felt at the time, I couldn't help dreading what tomorrow would be like.

"There, there. It's going to be alright." She cooed at me, petting my ears for a few seconds before she paused to ask again.

"...so what was your blessing?" Her curiosity apparently having gotten the better of her.

"Do you need to know? I don't even know your blessing so how is that fair?" Answering back, still hesitant to tell her.

"...what if I told you mine then?"

She began rubbing my ears again, strangely sensual, but it felt good so I let it go on.

"Promise you won't tell anyone?" I said, uncertainty still in my heart.

"It'll be our secret." She whispered back softly, my unease melting away like magic.

"My blessing was that I'll get a harem." I admitted to her honestly, cheeks flushing a little.

"Pffff" Feriha cracked up, trying to hold in a laugh but failing.

"Fenton with a harem, what a crazy thought. You weren't thinking of anything naughty like that when you were at your blessing ceremony, were you?"

"Feri, please don't tease me about it... I'm already as embarrassed as I can get."

It wasn't as if I had chosen to get that strange blessing, even if it turned out to be a really good one. Still, compared to some of the other blessings I'd heard rabbits getting, this was far from the worst. When there were blessings out there like 'libido', and 'sexual stamina', maybe I should just be glad that I didn't have those. There had to be something wrong with any god who thought these were acceptable things to give out for something with such a big impact on a person's direction in life.

Sending a glance at the Rabbit God who seemed to be behaving himself oddly well for the time being, only remembering to not stare so much in front of others after Feriha began following my line of sight again. Probably wondering to herself what it was I kept looking at. 

"I told you mine, Feriha, it's your turn now."

She stopped on my ears.

"I'll tell you, so close your eyes."

"Why can't I look?" I asked while following along, closing my eyes obediently.

"Mine's even more embarrassing than yours." She answered. I could hear her moving a little bit, from the rustling of her clothes.

"You're so embarrassed that I have to close my eyes?"

"Something like that," she laughed playfully. Her voice dancing in my ears.

"So what is it?"

"Well... I thought mine was useless until today, it hasn't ever done anything until just a little while ago."

What could it be I wondered, curious as to why she was being so coy and mysterious about it.

"I always used to dream about true love, that there was a special prince out there for me waiting the whole time. I don't know why I never realized..."

I heard more clothes rustling. Starting to get concerned now, her words were giving me a growing sense of unease. Like I was on the cusp of some sudden realization.

"Can I open my eyes now?"

"Just a little bit longer.--I should show him this?"

She was talking to someone?

And there was only one other person in this room, or rather one other rabbit.

"You're up to something, aren't you?" I tried asking the Rabbit God through my thoughts to no reply, only deepening my suspicions.

"I'm opening them." I warned.

Earning a surprised cry from Feriha, who seemed to still be in the middle of something.

Unable to wait any longer I opened them in an instant, and in that moment my eyes were treated to a stunning scene.

Feriha was turned away from me, her bunny-tail visible, having stripped all the way down to her underwear, all she had on was her pair of pink colored panties and bra, covering herself up as modestly as she could with her hands.

Her back was entirely exposed, revealing her slim and fit figure, but what most surprised me of all...

Just above her tail, on the small of her back, was a strange looking birthmark. A black four-pointed star.

"I don't really get it, but you wanted to see this... right?" she said with an embarrassed expression.

It couldn't be.

Next chapter is NOT the sexy chapter, so don't get too excited just yet!

53