Chapter 13: The GAME Part 4
1.1k 0 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Holy shit. Samantha grimaced at her newfound predicament. She could feel the vibrations deep inside her, and while they were away from her pussy for the moment, they still felt so… fucking… good…

Gotta focus. She thought. When she went out that one night to play with the device it had very nearly gotten the better of her. In fact, it had gotten the better of her. Multiple times. But now, she was already incredibly horny, and it was only going to get worse. She felt the vibrations move around inside her again and she glared at Holly, who only smirked back.

“I’m going to unplug you as soon as this game is over.”

“Lies.” Holly grinned and pushed the vibrations back into Samantha’s pussy, making her flinch.

“Shall we?” Ethan asked her, his next card raised in the air.

Samantha clenched her legs in anticipation of the game, which proved to be a mistake, as it made the vibrations feel all the more powerful. A hint of her own musk touched her nose as she forced herself to take a deep breath and unclench her hand from the sofa. Slowly, gingerly, she took the next card from her deck. “We shall.” She said, threateningly.

Ethan smiled excitedly when he noticed her clenching her teeth in focus. “Three… two… one…” He flipped his card over, showing that he’d won the round. He threw his hands up in victory and tumbled backward onto the cushions. He felt the faintest tingling of a buzz starting to show up, and smiled at the prickling sensation in his cheeks. “So, what will—” he paused mid-sentence when he saw Samantha. Both of her hands were gripping the couch, tendons taught and thick blood vessels along her wrists exposing her increased heart rate. White teeth caught her lower lip in a furious bout of wills against her body as she fought for control. A light sheen of sweat popped up along her forehead, and her taught stomach moved in and out in the midst of her heavy breathing. Before his eyes, Ethan watched as Samantha’s eyes finally shot open as she gasped, releasing her now-swollen lip, letting out a breathy moan as her first orgasm of the night hit her. He sat in surprise as her hips rocked against her will and she threw herself back onto the couch, pelvis raised.

The whole ordeal lasted all of fifteen seconds, but it was quite possibly the most erotic quarter-minute of Ethan’s young life.

For Samantha, though, it felt like a lifetime. It had been too much, too quickly for her, and as she flipped her losing card over she felt the building sensation finally flood over and take over her senses. She was flooded with pulsing feelings of pleasure from deep inside her, and despite biting her lip, steadying her breathing, and clenching her fists, it had eventually overwhelmed her defenses and beat her into submission.

She hadn’t felt this vulnerable since that night out, and flashing images of that night filled her head in the moment. She remembered that tight little skirt she wore with the leather corset and tall stilettos and how sexy she’d felt in the moment. The outfit had reminded her of her darker years in college, but, in the moment, when she remembered how much dick she’d gotten that year, she was only excited by the prospect of being dressed like a little wanton slut.

Ethan heard Samantha’s breathing slow down as she came down, and it was then that he saw the first of that hours’ changes occur. The tiny pair of shorts she wore flattened out into the folds of a brazen tartan miniskirt. Her halter top molded along her belly, darkening and thickening along its trip as it covered her midriff. Ethan was sad to see her tight stomach and tiny naval covered up, but when the corset tightened around her, accentuating her hips and pulling in her waist, he was more than satisfied with her appearance. A silver shimmer appeared around her feet, leaving a shiny pair of black heels in their wake. They were easily six-inch stilettos that were probably impossible to walk in, leaving Samantha in a constant state of walking on her tiptoes.

It took her another few seconds to catch her breath before she sat up. Her eyes took a second to focus on Ethan, and her hair was a little disheveled.

“Holy fuck.” She said in a quiet, breathy voice.

Ethan laughed. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, just…” she ran her hand through her hair and glared at Holly. “Wow.”

“Hey, rules is rules.” Holly said. “But I think I can grant you a temporary relief. For good behavior, and for good taste.” She winked and looked Samantha’s costume up and down.

For her part, Samantha handled it all really well. Once she’d caught her breath, she’d figured her outfit had been transformed into the slutty, provocative outfit from that night out. She’d even taken special care to keep her legs closed as she sat up. And Holly’s ‘relief’, it seemed, was to move the vibration away from her pussy and up to her chest. She could feel it in her sternum, reverberating softly in her sensitive nipples. Despite the cleavage she was showing, the thick leather would hide her perky bosom, and she was thankful for that.

“Would you like another drink?”

Samantha nodded; her mouth dry. After a second she spoke. “Yeah, please. That’d be great.”

“What would you like?” Ethan stood up and went back to the kitchen, glancing over his shoulder at his sexy, sexed-up girlfriend. He loved the way her eyes were glazed over as she tried to steady herself.

“Make me something new.”

“Okay…” Ethan busied himself around the kitchen, unaware of the changes that were taking place in his own body.

It was easier to focus without the vibrations in her pussy, but the tingling around her nipples still fought for her attention. Still, she was able to focus on what was going on with her ‘Girlfriend.’ Ethan was a bit shorter now than before, which she could only tell because he had to stretch on his toes to reach the liquor. As she watched him move around, she noted how slim his shoulders looked on his frame, and how loose his shirt seemed on his torso. The sight brought an evil grin to her face. She’d decided, once Ethan had placed this latest condition on her, that he wouldn’t be the only one to benefit from it. For every orgasm she had that night, of which there were likely many more to come, Ethan would become more and more feminine.

She could feel the heat building in her as she thought of the vision she’d had earlier of that hot bod with her long pixie cut and shaved side. She couldn’t wait. It was only a half-moment later when Samantha realized that thinking ‘I can’t wait’ was a mistake, because the buzzing got stronger and she suddenly had more difficulty focusing.

“What?” Holly responded to Samantha’s glare. “You want to hurry this along, right?” And with yet another grin, she turned the vibrations up a little bit more, eliciting a squeal from Samantha.

“Everything alright in there?” asked Ethan.

“Yes!” Samantha said. She cupped her breasts, but the added pressure did nothing to alleviate the sensations.

“Alright, then.” Ethan said, a tone of doubt in his voice. And, speaking of tone, was his voice higher? No, probably not. Not after only one of Samantha’s orgasms. “Well, I made you an orange whip.” Sounds of stirred ice came from the kitchen. “I hope you enjoy it.”

“Like from the Blues Brothers?”

Ethan shook the stirring spoon at her in emphasis, “Yes!”

“Orange cream soda is my favorite, so yeah, I’m sure I’ll like it.” She tried adjusting her top, but the corset was too tight; any movement of it on her part would do nothing for her but give Ethan a premature show.

“I’m glad. And it’s still your turn, by the way.”

“What?” she’d forgotten.

“Truth or dare, girlfriend?” Ethan laughed at how sexy she was, getting lost in her post-orgasmic bliss.

“Ah, shit. Let me think.”

Ethan gave her a moment to consider her options as he finished up her drink and poured it into a pilsner glass. The white drink had a hint of orange in its hue, and smelled liberally of the citrusy fruit. He took a small sip, licking the cream off of his smooth upper lip. His nails caught the light as he worked his way over to Samantha and he admired the short French tips he’d had done recently.

The orange whip was the perfect antidote to the heat building in Samantha’s chest, and she drank more than half of it in one go. She saw Ethan stare at her long, bare throat as she downed the drink and was a bit surprised at the possessiveness she felt at owning his attentions with her body.

After taking her time with her new drink, which she though could use a little more orange in it, but otherwise really, really liked, she set down the glass and responded. “Dare.”

Ethan was surprised. “Really? Even after that last one?”

“Oh, I don’t know.” She scooted up next to him, admiring his now-softer features. “Maybe I like where this is going.”

“Okay, then. Holly, what do you think?”

“Wait—”

“I think if she likes where this is going, maybe you can help her enjoy the journey as much as the destination.”

“But—”

“My thoughts, exactly.” Ethan said with a grin. He reached forward with his hands and stopped a few inches from her breasts. “Samantha, is it okay—”

“Yes.” She said. With the constant stimulation of her breasts, all she wanted on them was Ethan’s guided hands.

He reached forward and cupped her chest. It wasn’t a particularly large chest. In fact, it was smaller than what he’d imagined for himself when she forced him to describe himself as a woman earlier. But it was hers, and her breasts were beautiful. He ran a soft thumb over the exposed skin, marveling at the pillowy softness of them before mocking himself for using the word ‘pillowy’. He could have sworn he felt a buzzing emanating from her chest.

“I figure you’d have more fun if we turned the sensitivity feature up just a small notch.” He looked over at Holly. “Just her chest, though.” He thought toward her. “We’ve got to leave more room for improvements in the future.”

“Of course.” The A.I. said, and made the change.

“Which sensitivity feat—” Samantha’s question was cut off by the sudden change in her body. Whereas before she could feel the vibrations as they worked their way through her chest, now she really experienced them. Every sensation, every miniscule ripple of movement along her sensitive fatty tissue; she could register it all. No, it wasn’t that she could register it, it was that she had to register it. The sensations grew in intensity, but she found that it wasn’t that the vibrations had gotten stronger, but that the nerves in her skin and in her breasts themselves had gotten turned up to eleven. Ethan’s soft thumb, now adorned with a lovely little French tip, ran across the skin just above her right areola, and she felt as if she could feel every cell respond to his touch.

“Oh my God!” she gasped.

“Does it feel good?” Ethan asked.

“It feels… fucking amazing.”

“Does it feel nice when I do this?” he gave her tits a little squeeze, but her only response was a sharp intake of breath as she quivered under his touch.

“Holy shit, stop!” Her hands reached up and grabbed his arms suddenly, trying to pull his hands off, but it was too late. The effects of the change had made her quiet when she orgasmed, which he realized he shouldn’t have enacted, so when her voice locked up and her eyes rolled back in ecstasy, he knew what was happening. Her nails dug into the flesh of his forearms as her arms changed their intentions, now pulling herself harder against his clutches. Her hips bucked once, twice, three times before the moment was over and she collapsed forward into his arms, breathing heavily and resting her head against his chest.
“I’ll take that as a ‘yes’.” He whispered into her ear, giving it a loving little bite.

“Oh, God, yes.” She said as she leaned back and wiped sweat from her brow. “That felt so… different. Amazing, but just so different.” She looked up at Ethan, but his eyes were distracted by something else that were apparently amazing and different as well.

“What the fuck!” Samantha yelled as she grabbed at the two huge breasts on her chest. She quickly realized how much of a mistake that was when the pleasure overloaded her again and she fought to maintain control. Shaking her head and gritting her teeth, she stood up and used the tv screen as a mirror.

“Those look incredibly uncomfortable, girlfriend, but fuck me if your breasts aren’t hot as hell.” Ethan took the opportunity to admire how hot her sexy little ass looked under her short skirt as she bent over to admire her new breasts in the makeshift mirror.

“These aren’t breasts,” Samantha said absentmindedly. “I couldn’t even call these ‘boobs.” She turned around, catching his eyes as they shot up from her ass to her chest and then to her face. She tugged the leather corset up and down, which had thankfully grown in cup size to accommodate her new chest, and her breasts bounced with the motion. “These… are proper tits.”

“Yeah, they are.” Holly said with an evil grin. "I wonder what'll happen, next?"

Samantha grimaced and clenched her legs as she felt the vibrations move down again.

27