Chapter 14: The GAME Part 5
1.1k 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
“These… are proper tits.”

Ethan had to agree. Samantha looked incredible, standing there in her miniskirt, her beautiful, soft legs on display just for him. A moment later, her legs clenched and her knees locked together. She leaned forward, resting her hands on her knees as she steadied herself. However, her new position granted him a perfect view of her new tits. He adjusted himself when he noticed her not looking, carefully adjusting his panties around his hard cock, trying to avoid hitting his sensitive skin with his nails. He wasn’t too worried that she’d notice, but it was never comfortable wearing panties with a boner.

“Okay, I got this!” Samantha said and jumped up, as much as she could in the crazy heels she was wearing. She bounced around in a circle, clearing her hair out of her face and taking in deep breaths like she was about to dive into a pool. Miraculously, her bodice kept her breasts in place throughout her active movements, though Ethan definitely got a generous view.

Clearing his throat, Ethan asked, “Are you ready for another round, then?”

“I’m ready for anything, Girlfriend.” Samantha said, punching at the air in front of her.

It was a ridiculous sight, and Ethan would have been laughing if it wasn’t so damn sexy. “Okay, then.” He reached for his cards and carefully removed the top one.

“How’re you feeling, Girlfriend?” Samantha asked, placing a little extra emphasis on the word ‘Girlfriend’.

“I’m feeling incredible, Samantha.” He replied honestly. “I’m living in a dream right now, and it’s incredible.”

“I agree. Hey, you didn’t tell me you got your nails done!” She carefully walked over to him, her hips swinging gently in the air. “They look cute!” she took his hand and brought it up into view.

“Oh, yeah. They’re nothing special.”

“Stop that.” She said. The long nails were painted a sky blue and came to soft, rounded tips. He was right, of course. There was nothing special about them, save for that they were on him, and that he was apparently completely unaware of the change. Samantha loved that. “They’re lovely.” She kissed his fingers and let his hand go. There was an extra-strong pulse from between her legs and she jumped up, hissing between her teeth. “Okay! Let’s do this!” her deck materialized in her hand and she pulled the top card.

Holly stood up between the two of them, holding up three fingers on each hand. “Are you ready?” she looked at Ethan, who nodded. She turned to Samantha and upped the vibrations for a moment, causing Samantha to flinch. After steeling herself again, she nodded as well. “All right! Three… two… one!”

They flipped over their cards and, before they could even show them to each other Holly yelled out, “War!”

“Shit…” Samantha stopped moving around for a second.

“Shit.” Ethan looked genuinely worried. Sure, they trusted each other, but now he had the chance to get back at her. Then again, now she had the chance to make his life all the more… interesting.

“You know the rules, guys!” she waved her fingers in the air, drawing three cards from either deck and lining them up in front of the players.

“You ready for this, Girlfriend?”

“You bet your sexy, bared ass I’m ready for this. Hit it, Holly!”

Holly drew the top cards from their decks, floating them across the air and catching them in her hands. They spun in the air, too quickly for the eye to make out what was on them. “Ethan… Samantha…”

“Fuck me, just do it already!” Samantha shouted, literally dancing both in anticipation and in an effort to distract herself from the vibrations in her pussy.

“Excuse me.” Holly said, freezing the cards face-down in the air. “Don’t interrupt the A.I. in charge of torturing you. She may give you exactly what you ask for.”

“Oh, please. You’re literally programmed to be unable to do anything I don’t want or haven’t agreed to.” Samantha scoffed, stopping her dancing.

“You asked for it.”

Samantha quickly realized she’d made a mistake when her body froze.

“Uh, Holly? What are you doing to her?”

“Well, she said ‘fuck me’, didn’t she?”

Oh shit. Samantha spread her legs, but she didn’t. It was Holly, but she could feel it as if she was the one making the movements. She tried to speak, but couldn’t. Her knees locked up beneath her, and she could feel the cool air on her heated inner thighs. Before she could consider what was happening to her, she found herself bent over at the waste, her ass high in the air and her massive chest like a weight holding her down.

“Holly, wait!”

“Don’t worry, Ethan.” Holly said, calmingly. “She’s right, I can’t do anything she isn’t okay with.” She walked over to Samantha and lifted up her skirt, revealing the sexy curve of her bare ass. From Ethan’s perspective, he couldn’t see anything other than the shapely curve Samantha’s beautiful rear in the air. “Or anything that she hasn’t agreed to.” She smacked Samantha’s ass—hard, before lowering her skirt. “Which is why it’s so perfect that she’s so desperate for a fucking right now, and that I’m currently tasked with ‘coming up with imaginative ways to torture her’.”

Samantha tried to speak, but she couldn’t do anything. She was a victim to her own desires, unable to even stand herself back up. Focus, she thought. If you can just make yourself not want this, you can stop her. Except she really, really did want this. With her legs spread, she could feel a drop of her wetness dribble down her inner thigh.

Focus!

It was at that exact moment when she felt the cock slide inside her.

“Okay, Holly. Samantha, I’m trusting you right now.” He adjusted his panties again, thankful that Samantha’s eyes were locked in a forward position so that she couldn’t see him. God, she looked so sexy, her round ass up in the air, her pussy covered only by a small skirt that was so easily removable. Her tits hung from her chest like fucking udders, barely held up by the tight corset she wore. The soft light cast shadows along her toned legs, emphasizing her calves. She didn’t have very thick thighs at all, which he was fine with. Though he did spend some time thinking of the waitress from earlier, with her thick, feminine thighs. He rubbed his legs though his thin sweat pants, imagining what he’d look like with thighs like those. Thick, grabbable legs that were every bit a sign of his femininity as the breasts he dreamt of. Sure, his thighs were probably thicker than Samantha’s, but still. He was still excited to get up and see how his lower half looked in a mirror without pants on. With his artificially widened ass and his thighs, he was sure he’d look amazing. Returning his attention to Samantha, he could see the tell tale signs of her oncoming orgasm. Frozen as she apparently was, her hips moved back and forth in the air, rocking like they had on the couch; like they had when he’d held her in his arms earlier. Her mouth hung open in a wordless moan of desperation. He decided to help.

“Come for me, Samantha.”

Holly had apparently decided to allow Samantha some control of her body again because she turned her head and met his eyes for a second before the orgasm rocked her body with pleasure.

The cock was perfect. It was exactly what she had needed, and she didn’t want it to stop. Frozen there in front of her Girlfriend, her ass raised and her pussy exposed behind her for anyone to see, it was the most incredible sexual experience she’d ever had. She could feel herself being filled by that wonderful, spectral dick again and again, and it was perfect.

But, once the orgasm started she felt the cock slide out, leaving her empty and desperate. Her body remained locked up during her orgasm, but once it had passed she was given control of it again. She grabbed her knees to hold herself up, legs shaking underneath her. Despite everything that had just happened, all she really wanted was that cock inside of her again.

“Are you okay, hon?” came an unfamiliar voice from the couch. She looked up, still panting, to find Ethan sitting there. But, he was different. His hair was longer, for one. And darker. And the tips looked… purple? His voice was absolutely not masculine, though she’d be hard pressed to guess the gender of the person speaking under any other circumstance. The sweats he’d been wearing had changed, too. A pair of grey leggings coated his legs, showing off thighs that were thicker than hers. And was his skin darker? More tan?

“Samantha?” he tugged at the bra strap at his side. They were barely there, but they were there, nonetheless. Mosquito-bites in an A-cup bra, obviously padded, sat on his chest. “Samantha? Hey, answer me, girlfriend.”

“Yeah!” she said, snapping out of it, trying to clear her head as another small rush of pleasure filled her body. She knew the change was going to happen to him, but it was just so… surprising. If they stepped outside right now there wouldn’t be a person in the world who’d think he was a guy. “Yeah, I’m okay. I’m just…” she fanned her face with her hand.

“Well, come sit down.” He patted the seat next to him. After another little aftershock she went and sat on the couch, still shaky, and still fighting against the vibrations in her body. Luckily, they’d moved again. Unfortunately, that meant she now felt like she had a vibrator shoved up her ass.

“And let that be a lesson to you not to interrupt your A.I.” Holly said with a satisfied smirk.

“You’re horrible.” Samantha said, sticking her tongue out at the program.

“Oh, come on. Tell the truth,” Holly said with a wink. “You enjoyed that, didn’t you?”

“Absolutely I did. I loved feeling that fat cock inside me.” Samantha said without thinking. In fact, it was almost as if the words were pulled from her, like she’d just chosen ‘truth’. But, more than that, it felt... good… when she answered Holly. Like she was happy. What was happening right now? Was this all just post-orgasm delirium?

“I thought you were just feeling the vibrations?”

“Well…” Holly said. “She did ask me to ‘fuck’ her. So I did.”

Samantha blushed, embarrassed to have been taken like that in front of Ethan.
“Well, as long as you liked it. So, what was your change, girlfriend?” Ethan asked.

“I don’t know.” Samantha said.

“Well, tell us what you were thinking about.” Holly said with another wink in her direction.

“I was thinking how crazy hot it was to be stuck like that in front of you, getting fucked from behind and unable to escape. It was incredible.” Again, it felt… good… when she answered. Not necessarily ‘pleasurable’ in a physical sense, but like she was happy to do it. The kind of feeling you get after doing a real good job at something.

Ethan paused for a second, apparently a bit taken aback at her brazenness. “So… are you more of an exhibitionist, now?”

Samantha considered it before shaking her head. “No, I don’t think so.” She leaned forward and pecked him on the cheek, brushing her hand along his erect nipple in the process. “I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.”

“I guess.” He said with a sigh. “Anyways! Holly! Who won the War?”

“Oh!” she said, as if just remembering. “Congratulations, Ethan!”

“Yes!” he shouted, throwing his hands in the air.

“Fuck…” Samantha said.

“You didn’t let me finish.” Holly said, her smile changing from excited to conniving and mischievous. She cleared her throat. “Congratulations, Ethan. You win another change from Samantha.” She held up the two cards, showing that Samantha was, indeed, the victor.

“Oh, shit!” They said, simultaneously, but for entirely different reasons.

24