Chapter 15: The GAME Part 6
1.1k 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“This is going to be fun.” Samantha said, nuzzling up to Ethan’s soft chest.

“Easy for you to say.”

“What?” she pulled away to get a better view. “Don’t trust me?”

“No, it’s not that.” Ethan leered at Samantha while he thought. He brushed his hand over the side of Samantha’s left breast, making her purr. “It’s just a lot, you know?”

“I guess that’s true.” She smiled, pulling his hand away from her ultra-sensitive chest before things got too out of hand for her. “But it’s still going to be fun.”

He reached with his other hand to cup her right breast, brushing his thumb along the exposed skin and loving the way Samantha’s eyes rolled back at the touch. Her hand came up to pull his hand away again. “Samantha,” he whined, “let me touch you.”

The words hit her like a sack of bricks as she lowered her hand, allowing Ethan to continue to run his fingers over her exposed skin. A shiver of pleasure ran through her body when she obeyed. It wasn’t positive reinforcement for obeying or anything, since she couldn’t seem to disobey. It was more like her body enjoyed being told what to do. Her back arched in pleasure when she pushed forward, giving Ethan better access to touch her.

“Does that feel good?” he teased.

She moaned a ‘yes’ and bit her lip. Try as she might, she couldn’t pull back from his touch. A second hand came up and gripped her other breast, squeezing it and playing with it. She felt so helpless, at the mercy of Ethan, and it felt so… fucking… good… Holly took that moment to up the vibrations in her ass, and Samantha could feel them reverberating in her rib cage, they were so strong.

“Holy fuck!” she groaned through gritted teeth. Never before had she been so turned on. Her body felt like a giant stick of dynamite with the wick burning down to its end. “Oh, yes, please!” she cried out.

“Don’t come yet, girlfriend. Please?” Ethan asked, transfixed on Samantha’s incredible breasts. Her hoarse gasps for breath, the strength with which she gripped his legs in support, her inability to focus her eyes, and everything else about her was too much to lose. He was begging her to let him live in the moment for a while longer.

But for Samantha, Ethan wasn’t begging. He was commanding. And there was nothing she could do to stop it. Her body was taught with energy that couldn’t escape. The pleasure wouldn’t stop building but it had nowhere to go. She caught on the edge of orgasm, but the edge was getting stronger. She was so wet she could feel drips of pussy juice dribbled down her leg. Left in this state, she was pretty sure she could fill a small pool in under an hour.

She tried to speak, to let Ethan know that she needed to come, but she couldn’t. Her jaws were clenched, and her entire body was so tense her tongue would have refused to obey her. She tried to meet Ethan’s gaze, but her eyes refused to focus on anything. A tear from the strain ran down her cheek, blurring her vision.

Then Ethan let go. He said something to her, but she couldn’t hear it above the pounding in her ears. All she knew was that the sensations had stopped, and she needed them. She needed them like oxygen.

“Please!” she was able to get out as she staggered forward and fell as she pulled her hands off of Ethan. She gripped her left breast with one hand and shoved her other down her pants, furiously rotating her fingers around her swollen clit. Something hard hit her shoulder, but she barely noticed. She needed release so bad her vision was going gray. When was the last time she’d taken a breath?

Ethan was on the floor next to her where she’d fallen, holding her head in his lap. “Holly! What’s happening.”

She sat crosslegged on the floor, calmly watching the situations play out. “I imagine she really wants to come.” Between her and Ethan, Samantha squirmed on the floor, fighting to get herself off.

“Fucking hell, Holly! What’s wrong with her!?”

“She can’t come, Ethan. Obviously. Maybe clean that up, huh? She won’t like the stain on her rug.” She pointed out the small stream of drool pouring out Samantha’s mouth.

Rubbing it away, Ethan pushed again. “Holly! Tell me what’s wrong with her! Why can’t she come?”

“Because you told her not to, you doofus.”

“I didn’t—”

“Don’t come yet, girlfriend. Please?” Holly repeated back to him in his own voice.

“But how would that even…” and then he remembered. They’d never identified what Samantha’s most recent change was! He could imagine how she’d feel, stuck with her ass in the air and getting fucked by an invisible cock, completely unable to do anything but enjoy getting rammed to orgasm. Being completely at the mercy of others. And then, right at the end, he’d even helped her along. He’d said…

“Come for me, Samantha.”

Her eyes opened wide and her left hand left her breast and clutched at the rug. Her back arched and her legs clenched shut. With her head in his lap, Ethan watched her come.

“Look at me.” He whispered.

Her eyes locked onto his, though he wasn’t sure if she could see him. But she could. She watched as his lips plumped up and his breasts grew more, starting to block her view.

“Come for me.” He whispered again, and she did. Stuck looking at Ethan as she was, she watched his hair grow more, though the right side of his head was shaved. Dark hair with purple lowlights draped in a beautiful pixie cut, and she watched as Ethan brushed bangs out of his face. No, her face, she thought with a smile.

“Come for me.” She watched Ethan’s skin darken a little more, the Latin side of her heritage apparently coming out more. As orgasms racked her body she watched Ethan’s breasts grow even more, until she had to adjust herself in order to maintain her ordered eye contact. She reached back, moving her hand from grasping at the rug to grasping at Ethan’s body, and she was surprised at what she found.

Ethan’s hips were absolutely incredible. Wider than hers, for certain, and her ass felt thick and strong. She reached for Ethan’s breasts…

“Come for me.”

Her hand fell back down to the rug. How much longer could she keep this up? Ethan’s body was still changing. It was hard to tell from the angle, but she was smaller now. Makeup worked its way across her face, much darker and sexier than Ethan would have liked, but this was one of a few adjustments Samantha had made to Ethan’s appearance, though she wasn’t sure if she’d get to see them tonight, considering how difficult it was to pay attention to anything. She watched Ethan lick his 15%-more-sensitive lips with a grin.

“Come for me.”

Samantha couldn’t take it anymore. Her surroundings were foreign to her now as she was caught up in the simple, carnal bliss of orgasm.

“Tell me what you want, Samantha.” Came Ethan’s high, sultry voice. It was lower in tone than Samantha’s, but unmistakably female.

With her pent-up sexual energy now expended, she was finally able to speak. “I want you.” She said. “I want you to fuck me.”

“Take me to your room, girlfriend.” Ethan stood up and helped Samantha to her feet.

On wobbly legs, Samantha began walking to her bedroom. Her horniness hadn’t abated in the slightest, however, and she was certain that if she hadn’t been under the nanites’ spell she would have fallen over and masturbated on the spot. Perhaps one of her recent changes had gotten her stuck on the edge? Needing Ethan’s permission to come?

“Come for me.”

Samantha heard the giggle come from behind her as another orgasm shook her body and she found herself shuffling toward her bedroom, now bent at her waste. She noticed her clothes had changed, as well. Her top was gone, replaced only by a pair of pasties over her nipples, and her breasts were even larger now. They were easily an F-cup, now, and boy were they heavy. She felt the extra sway in her hips and she remembered how much Ethan loved thicker girls. It probably helps that she is one now, she thought.

She eventually made her way to her bedroom and, having completed her command, leaned against the wall and began masturbating.

“Stop. Don’t touch yourself.” Ethan giggled again. “Go lie on the bed and spread your legs for me.” She watched as Samantha walked over to the bed and laid down on her stomach. Ethan laughed. “Lie on your back, girlfriend. And keep your hands above your head.”

Ethan walked up to the bed and took one of Samantha’s feet in her hands. He gripped the heel of the stiletto on her feet and moved her legs around like puppets on a string, giggling all the while.

“Do you know how wet you make me?” Ethan asked as she ran her hands up Samantha’s legs, tickling her way along her thighs. Ethan ran a finger along her inner thighs, stopping right below Samantha’s dripping pussy. “Probably not as wet as this, to be honest. But pretty damn close.” She crawled farther on top of her girlfriend until their pelvises were touching. Samantha began to slowly buck her hips back and forth beneath her, trying to find some purchase, anything to rub herself on.

“You have incredible tits, Samantha.” Ethan whispered, grabbing them and rubbing at their nipples. She leaned forward and took one in her mouth, eliciting another groan from her stuck girlfriend. She let go and whispered, “Come for me.”

Samantha’s body rocked beneath her and she watched her breasts jiggle like masses of jell-o. Had she always been this into breasts? Or had Samantha done this to her? She couldn’t remember, though she did remember how she’d played with her girlfriend at dinner that night. She slid down and placed her face between Samantha’s gentle, soft inner thighs and licked.

“Come for me.”

She did.

She licked higher. “Come for me.”

She did.

She raised a finger to Samantha’s entrance. “Come.”

She did.

She licked Samantha’s swollen clit. “Come.”

She did.

“Tell me what you want.”

“Fuck me!” Ethan heard the cry from above her.

She smiled. “As you wish.” And she pressed her finger in and lowered her face down.

22