Chapter 18: The MORNING Part 2
801 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Samantha worked over the stove, frying bits of bacon in their own delicious, odorous fat before transferring them over to the scrambled eggs, spinach and cheese she’d prepared in the other pan. With a few deft twists of her strong wrists she ground copious amounts of black pepper and a lively garlic salt into the mix. How was it that Eth— Autumn hadn’t woken up yet? The smell alone would’ve woken up King Tut.

But then again, King Tut hadn’t had to contend with the wills of a horny, reality-distorting girlfriend or an even hornier, reality-distorting AI.

And that was probably a good thing, she thought as she mixed the breakfast dish together before turning off the gas and sliding the meal onto a pair of plates.

Hey, Holly?

Yes?

You guys getting a move on? We’re burning daylight, here.

Sure thing, boss. She’s just finishing getting dressed as we speak. 

Samantha smiled. And things are going as planned?

Correct. The AI responded to her. Autumn still has no conscious understanding of the changes that have occurred to her. However…

What?

Her unconscious mind has begun asking questions, Samantha. There’s not much to be done there. But, if you don’t mind me being forward with you…

Of course not.

I predict that she will begin having issues soon if you do not break the truth to her. 

Samantha sighed as she pulled the hot sauce out of the cupboard. How much time do you think I have before we begin experiencing issues? I don’t want Ethan to have any trouble with his transition.

It’s hard to say. Holly grumbled. The AI absolutely hated being asked for estimates. I’d guess you have at least six more hours before you reach a point of permanent scarring.

And anything else I should know?

Only that I advise against this course of action and suggest she be informed of her situation within the next two to three hours to avoid any serious repercussions. Holly said.

Duly noted. Samantha nodded. Please set a reminder to make sure I do not go over that time limit.

Will do, boss. Holly nodded. I hope you’re ready, by the way. She’s coming out, and she’s coming out hot.

Samantha grinned as she turned to find her Girlfriend standing in the hallway, a look of lust and tired hunger in her eye. I’d have it no other way.

13