Chapter 28: The MALL Part 5
580 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Autumn reached for the skirt and held it up to her waist as she looked in the mirror. She moved back and forth, imagining the leather swaying. Teasing.

She struggled getting her pants off fast enough, nearly tripping. They got tossed aside from the other clothes in what she was considering the beginnings of her “wear out of the store” pile.

The reflection in the mirror caught her eye again and she swallowed hard. Pinpricks of goosebumps rose along her arms and legs and she forced herself to look back into the bunches of clothes Amy had brought. She settled on a tight, dark-red v-neck and quickly removed the longsleeve she was wearing. She was going to buy it, but it wasn’t going to wear it out.

Soon after, the v-neck was over her head and hugging tight to her body. Autumn bent over and placed one leg then the other into the skirt, then pulled it up. Small as she was, the skirt was still tight and she had trouble getting it around her wide hips. She might have pouted, but the sight of the sexy girl in the mirror trying to pull on a skirt that was more revealing than a pair of panties was too hot to do anything but make her bite her lip.

“Ngh… Come… On!” She redoubled her efforts and got the skirt up over her hips where it sat, almost uncomfortably tight. Autumn let out a pent-up breath and looked herself up and down, doing a little twirl that made the fire in her chest burn hotter.

The girl in the mirror looked very girl-next-door, but with a slutty, punk side. The former coming from the comfortable, casual top and the latter from the streak of pink in her pixie cut and the tiny leather skirt.

On a whim she turned around and bent over, looked back, then gasped. Her round ass peeked out from under the thick material, and between her legs she could see the outline of a thin little slit. Her slit. Her vagina.

Panic quickly began to outpace the heightened arousal she felt at the thought. Autumn’s eyes widened as her chest tightened and her nostrils flared. Her breathing picked up, faster and faster. Gray started filtering in the edges of her vision and she before she knew she was unconsciously backing away her back met the cold plastic of the door behind her. Something shifted inside and he knew he was having a panic attack.

The girl in the mirror no longer looked sexy. She wasn’t proud of her body and happy in her skin— she was naked. Nearly, but enough. Not nude. Naked. Bare. In an instant she’d been stripped of her confidence and no longer saw her legs for their muscle or her outfit for the way it complimented her. Now she was just some exhibitionist slut showing off too much leg and offering a view of her asshole to anyone adventurous enough to take a peak. A wave of nausea spread over her at the thought.

Autumn quickly began wrestling with the skirt, her sweat-slick palms struggling to find the grip to pull it down. Her hips were simply too wide and it kept catching on them.

“Fucking… come off!” The yelp was louder than intended. Claustrophobia weighed down on her like a blanket as tears started to fall down her face. Her hand slipped and her knuckles bloodied on the wall, but the pain was nothing more than a far-away ache. The skirt was stuck on the widest part of her hips and was digging painfully into her skin, but she could not get it off.

Autumn cried out at the knock at the door.

“Miss?” someone’s voice called. “Is everything okay?”

Autumn tried to collect herself. “Yeah.” Her voice was weak and raspy. She sniffed and coughed. “Yeah. Everything’s fine.”

“Okay…” the voice was unsure. “It sounded like there was a struggle and there was a bang.”

A bang? She looked down at her hand and saw a thin stream of blood running from her two larger knuckles down the side. They began to sting.

“No,” Autumn’s voice sounded more sure this time and she was able to get out of her head for a moment. “Just, uh…” what was she supposed to say? “Just a problem with some clothes is all. Everything’s fine.”

There was a pause. Then, “Okay. Sorry to bother you.”

“You’re fine. Thanks!” Autumn said, then turned back to the mirror. The girl in the mirror no longer looked confidently sexy or embarrassingly naked. With tears down her face, puffy eyes, and bloody knuckles, she just looked like a mess.

She looked from her reflection down to the pile of clothes on the bench and felt an unsolicited flair of arousal hit her, but she quelled it down. She was going to get out of this skirt. She was going to get dressed. And she was going to leave wearing clothes that she— not the arousal— chose.

Unclenching the fists at her sides, she took a deep breath and then let it out all the way. Her thumbs locked in under the waist of the skirt, careful not to scratch any skin. As she exhaled she pulled her belly in tight and began inching the skirt down. Moving in sections around her waist, the leather began to move. Bright red indentations began revealing themselves on her skin and she fought down a smile. She was making progress.

Within a few long moments she was able to work the skirt down. Once it was past her widest part it fell down to the floor. Simple as that.

It had only been a few short minutes, but Autumn felt the weight of it as if she’d been wearing that skirt for hours. The deep-set, inescapable shame she’d felt reflected within her in a way that made her want to take a shower. Why should she feel shame? This was her body, wasn’t it? It was her. It was Autumn. Natural and perfect in her own right. She should be able to feel sexy and comfortable without feeling exposed. “Exposed”, she felt like she lost control. The same way there’s a difference between “nude” and “naked”, there was a difference for her between “bare” and “flirty” or “open”. There were enough feelings running through her head to fill a dictionary.

Autumn ignored the arousal she felt around the clothes and instead focused on getting dressed and leaving. She reached down, careful to avoid staring at her reflection, and grabbed the dark jeans off the floor. They took a little work to shimmy up Autumn’s hips, but she never felt concerned that she’d be trapped in them like the skirt, especially with the give the semi-stretchy material had.

The v-neck was up halfway over her head when another knock on the door surprised her and caused her to cry out.

“Oh my Gosh, sorry!” Came Amy’s sincere voice. “I didn’t mean to scare you.”

Autumn breathed and lowered the shirt down. It still showed her arms and chest more than she’d like at the moment, but it’d do for a brief conversation. “You’re fine. One second.” She made sure her shirt was situated before opening the door. Amy stood a couple feet back, her eyes looking everywhere but through the opening. Despite herself, Autumn smiled.

“I just found some boots I thought you’d like is all. And a jacket. I thought it might match some of the stuff I found earlier.”

She looked so nervous that Autumn felt bad. “Oh, Amy. Thank you! That was so kind and thoughtful of you!” It surprised her how sincerely she meant it.

The effect was immediate. Amy’s previously cheerful disposition seemed to return and she looked up from the floor. “Really?” She shook her head. “I mean, yeah! No problem.” Her eyes flickered to Autumn’s chest, but then back up as Autumn crossed her arms. “I guessed your shoe size, but we’ve got a lot of different boots in this size if these don’t fit.”

Autumn forced herself to uncross her arms to take the items from the eager girl. “Thanks.” She paused, unsure of what else to say.

“I’m gonna go, then. I’ll meet you by the register?” Amy smiled.

The grin helped set Autumn at ease. “Sounds good. Thanks.”

“Any time.” The other girl turned and left.

Autumn let the door close and looked over the boots and the jacket. Both jet black leather, the jacket had a matte finish while the boots shined. They had a thick two-inch heel on them and would come up to her upper calf. They were perfect.

“Can you tip someone at a store like this?” Autumn thought out loud as she hung the jacket up on a peg on the wall and bent to pull first one of the boots on, then the other.

They fit like gloves. The dark leather hugged her legs and stopped just past the dense knot of calf muscle. A two-inch heel felt like nothing to her after walking around in three-inch heels for the last forty-five minutes, and she made yet another mental note to thank Holly for giving her the muscle-memory to be able to feel comfortable in them.

She turned her attention back to the girl in the mirror. Her eyes were dilated, and Autumn felt a flare of annoyance at the arousal that came around from seeing how good she looked in those boots. Turning a bit to get a better look at her ass, she had to admit the arousal probably wasn’t just from whatever Samantha had done to her. She looked sexy.

Not at all like how she’d looked in the skirt, however. What she saw in the mirror felt more like her. The curves were hers, and they did all she needed to announce her confident femininity to the world without showing off any skin. A blush rose to her cheeks as she admitted to herself that she hoped she’d feel more comfortable baring skin in the future. That skirt was sexy as fuck though…

“Stop that!” she hissed to herself, pulling her hands away from where they’d been running down her belly to the heat below…

The v-neck still showed a lot more skin than she really wanted to tonight, however. Tight triceps flexed as she purposefully held her hands at her sides before reaching down to look though the pile of clothing for a better top. Then she noticed the jacket again.

Its leather felt nice and cool against her fingers. The inside was a smooth, warm-feeling material that made Autumn feel like she’d be able to wear it between now and mid-spring. It didn’t feel constricting at all as she ran her arm through the sleeve. The collar ran at an angle along the side of her neck that complimented her haircut, and she was delighted to find it had all sorts of tiny pockets hidden inside. Plenty of places to hide more SD cards! she thought excitedly.

She finished putting it on and looked at herself in the mirror again. She looked hot. The front of the jacket was plain, not adorned with different straps and metal clasps. The collar flared out from just under her breasts, and the bottom hem flared outward behind her, subtly matching the shape of the curve of her lower back. And when she zipped it up it hugged her in a way that said “safe”.

It was perfect.

“Wait…” she said, gripping the zipper again and pulling it halfway down, letting the maroon v-neck put some cleavage on display.

Smiling, Autumn said, “Now it’s perfect.”

Within a few minutes she had her old clothes bundled up and the other ones she wanted to purchase in a separate pile from the ones that were too… not her. The skirt sat tauntingly on top of that last pile, and although she knew it wouldn’t fit her arousal made her pause and consider putting it in the ‘to buy’ pile.

Logic won out, but only just.

Autumn quickly finished checking out, and when Amy let her know she wasn’t allowed to take tips she went out of her way to speak to the manager to rave about her customer service.

Then she slipped her a $20, anyways.

And so now Autumn was walking through the mall, no longer attracting the sort of attention she had before. Yes, she still caught people occasionally staring— cleavage will do that— but her clothes were a buffer. Tight? Yes. Revealing? Not at all.

She pulled out her phone as she looked around for a point of reference in the mall and then shot a text to Samantha when she found a Starbucks to sit at.

Salted caramel mocha in hand, she sat down and waited, rubbing at her leather jacket absentmindedly.

----

She didn’t have to wait long. By the time her mocha had cooled off enough to sip on Autumn spotted the tall blonde working her way through the crowd. 

She took a moment to appreciate Samantha’s tastes. If it hadn’t been for its lower neckline, her red blouse might’ve looked better suited for a business meeting. She wore it tucked comfortably into a tight pair of light-blue skinny jeans. A necklace that was either silver or white gold hung from her long neck down to the top of her cleavage, its color complimenting the bright hair that she had resting just below her shoulders. In one hand she held a handful of bags, and in the other was her phone. In her mouth was a lollipop.

On a whim, Autumn decided to wait to see how long it would take for Samantha to pick her out of the crowd. Smirking, she was suddenly happy she’d sat in a corner away from the entrance. She leaned forward, unintentionally experiencing the awkward new sensation of resting her breasts on the dark, wooden table.

Head down and focused on looking inconspicuous, the sudden BUZZ! from her pocket nearly made her squeal. Careful not to attract the blonde’s attention, she discretely removed her phone from her pocket and lowered the brightness.

“I’m at the Starbucks. Where are you?”

Autumn smiled. “Here.”, she messaged back.

A pause. Then, “Where? I don’t see you.”

Stifling a laugh, Autumn texted, “Hiding. Come find me.”

Out of the corner of her eye she watched Samantha roll her eyes. The blonde raised her phone back up and moments later a new message appeared on Autumn’s screen, “That’s how it is?”

Stifled or not, Autumn felt a little squeal of laughter escape her. “That’s how it is. ;)”, she shot back. Then, “How’s the lollipop?”

Autumn watched Samantha’s mouth opened in surprise, then close into a firm smile. She began working something on her phone. Autumn couldn’t guess what she was typing, but the text message was taking a long time to type out. Samantha had actually pulled a chair out to set her bags on while she worked away at her phone.

Finally, the message came through. “Delicious.”

Autumn frowned. That’s what took her so long to write?

Her phone buzzed again. “I’ve never played fair at hide/seek. Lmk when you want it to stop >;D”

Wanted what to stop?

She had almost finished typing the question when she noticed something. A couple of somethings. There was a slow, stretching sensation as her shirt adjusted over her breasts— her breasts! She leaned back, no longer resting her boobs on the table, and immediately felt the difference in weight. Her breasts were slowly growing even larger than the extra cup size Samantha had given her to deal with earlier in the day. And as she sat back she felt the fabric of her jeans pull tighter over her ass.

“Shit, shit, shit!” she hissed under her breath. Then she yelled out, “Samantha!” and waved an arm. Her chest started to tighten.

The blonde looked around before eventually locking onto Autumn. She tossed her a sickeningly sweet smile before slowly turning to grab her bags.

As Samantha took her time, Autumn fought to keep her chest out of sight. Her breasts were nearing the size of grapefruits now and somebody was bound to notice them growing soon. How could she do this?

“I love your outfit!” Samantha said loudly, and Autumn noticed a few male eyes wander over to them. A couple of them stayed.

Autumn crossed her arms over her breasts as best she could. “Samantha, stop it!” she spat, leaning farther forward to angle away from everyone else in the store. A flush rose over her skin and she began to hyperventilate.

----

Samantha chuckled as she approached the girl in the corner. Is that leather? God, she looks good! Autumn was adorable when she was playful like this. “Why?” She said in a conspiratorial tone. “I imagine it’ll be more difficult to hide with tits like thos—” She cut off as Autumn looked up at her. Her wide eyes were wetting with tears and sweat was collecting on her brow. She looked mortified. Oh, no.

“Please!” Her voice sounded strained, and it caught at the end.

Frantically flipping through apps on her phone, she came to the CHANGE app and stopped the change affecting Autumn. Samantha held her other hand out, using her bags to shield Autumn from the rest of the room as her changes reversed.

“Oh, god. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.” Samantha sat down in one of the chairs across from her, while placing her bags in another one and angling them between her and the rest of the room like a wall.

Samantha felt a churning in her gut while she realized exactly what she’d done. Her girlfriend— boyfriend a day ago— had been freaking out all day about being in public as a woman. She’d freaked out at her house, outside the mall, and had straight up flipped in V.S. and had had to change into an entirely new outfit before she felt comfortable even being seen by her again. And how did Samantha reward her?

By taking away whatever security blanket she’d worked around herself and making her look like a bimbo in public.

Fucking stupid!

She took a deep breath. “Autumn,” she reached for her, but Autumn pulled away, looking down and breathing hard. Samantha didn’t chase her. “I’m sorry. I thought what I was doing was funny, but it was careless. I didn’t think it through and I never would have meant to hurt you. I promise.”

Then she sat there for a few moments until Autumn eventually looked up at her.

“I just wanted to show off my outfit to you. That’s all.” Her soft voice was frequently interrupted by sniffles. “I thought I looked really good and I wanted to see your surprise when you saw me.”

Samantha’s heart broke a little more. “Autumn, I’m so sorry. You look amazing. Dark, and mysterious, with just a little flirt up top. I love it.” She took another hard breath, “And I’m sorry.” She reached for Autumn’s hand, and this time she gave it to her. Then she leaned back against Samantha, and Samantha held her.

They sat quietly like that for a few moments until a barista shouted that Samantha’s mobile order was ready. Autumn started to stir and Samantha regretfully opened her arms to let her go.

“Just…” Samantha stopped at Autumn’s voice, halfway up from her chair to grab her drink. “Just please don’t use that in public today? Not without a little warning, please?” The smaller girl took a deep breath and then looked up into Samantha’s eyes. “Please?”

Samantha nodded. “I promise.” Then she stepped away to grab her drink. Once she had it in hand she turned to look for Autumn, but she wasn’t at the table. She frowned.

“Over here!” Samantha followed the voice to a tiny hand waving in the air.

Autumn stood near the entrance, coffee in one hand and Samantha’s bags in the other. She wore a soft smile that helped set Samantha at ease.

Samantha decided she was going to make this night special. She walked over and grabbed her bags, then offered her hand to the smaller woman next to her. "You know," she said, "I believe I owe you a dinner."

"Do you, now?"

"Oh, yes." She pursed her lips and nodded. "You introduced me to a lovely place last night--"

"Shit... was that only last night?"

"--and now I believe it's my turn. Do you like Mediterranean?"

Autumn began to speak, then broke into laughter. The sound rang in Samantha's ears like fireworks on a summer night.

"What?"

"Oh," Autumn wiped a tear from her eye. "It's nothing. I was about to say that I've always been a slut for hummus, but then..." she stopped walking and motioned up and down her body. "That actually means something now."

Samantha watched her adorable Girlfriend laugh at her adorable little joke and wished there were more words for "adorable" than just "adorable".

"Come on, you slut." she spanked Autumn on the ass and pushed her forward. "We've got hummus waiting for us."

Among other surprises... Samantha grinned mischievously. One day her conniving might get her in trouble, but it wouldn't be tonight. Tonight? It was gonna get her in bed.

9