Chapter 5
1.7k 20 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Content Warning: Some gender dysphoria. A male character becomes female willingly, but doesn't see themself that way.

Content Warning: While all characters consented to play this wonderful game, they did not know what would happen to them and react accordingly. This may feel like non-consensual changes are occurring--which in a sense is true. I try to handle this well and would appreciate your feedback moving forward.

Hang in there folks, this one's a doozy. And it's long as fuck.

--

She lounged in the corner of the couch, studying me over the white card in her hands. I fought to keep my eyes on hers and not on the abundance of bare, tanned skin that was on display. Her bare legs were crossed close in front of her, purposefully out of reach of my teasing hands. The way she held the card in front of her face in both hands pressed her breasts together, emphasizing her prodigious cleavage. She was obviously teasing me.

It was working.

“Can you just ask the damn question?” I said, tucking my legs up to hide the growing girth in my crotch.

Her grin showed teeth. “You doing alright there?”

I crossed my arms, unintentionally pushing against my new breasts, and huffed out, “I’m doing fine. Let’s get going.”

The way she chuckled let me know I wasn’t hiding anything effectively. She re-crossed her legs, slowly, invitingly, before reading, “Inside the abandoned nuclear facility in Pripyat, Ukraine, is a lump of metal considered to be one of the most radioactive man-made objects in existence. What is it called?”

I blinked. “What do you mean, what is it called? It’s not just ‘radioactive stuff’?”

She grinned and shook her head. “Nope. C’mon, dude. You know this.”

“I really don’t.” A lump of radioactive metal that has a name?

“You want a hint?” she crossed her arms in a way that she knew would catch my attention.

“Huh?”

She rolled her eyes. “For being pretty much a girl, you’re still really into boobs.” With a smile, she pinched her bra straps and tugged them up and down, making her girls bounce around.

I swallowed. “You mentioned a hint?”

“Yeah,” she laughed. “I did. But it comes with a condition.”

Of course it does. “And what might that be?”

She looked off for a second, and the sparks of Flow behind her eyes told me she was reading the rulebook again. “It looks like we can wager effects, actions, and changes as we play the game.” Her eyes came back to me. “I’d like to wager an extra minor change for you this round if you can’t guess after I’ve given you my hint.”

I tapped my fingers and squinted my eyes. “So you give me the hint, and if I still get the answer wrong I take the usual punishment as well as a minor change?”

She nodded.

“Of your choosing?”

She nodded again. The corner of her mouth twitched as she hid her smile. “Exactly.”

I considered it. There was a chance whatever change she might give me would help make me more feminine— and bring me closer to the Flow. But then again, she could just give me a fetish, or change something about my body that had nothing to do with making me more feminine…

I looked at the board. We’d been making good progress, but there was still a ways to go. I thought I was right in my theory that becoming more feminine would let me access the Flow, but if I was wrong I might need the rest of the game board to change myself back.

It was a complete and total tossup. But one thing was for certain: if I accepted, I’d get her back on my good side for a bit. That was enough to tip the scales. “Alright. I’ll do it.” A spark of Flow danced between us as the agreement came out of my mouth.

She grinned and repeated the question, then said, “It’s named after an animal’s foot.”

How the hell is that supposed to help me? “What does that even mean? Like a paw or a flipper?”

She belly laughed, which was sexy to watch. “Oh, my God, you know this!”

“No, I don’t!” I let out a giant, pent-up breath and shrugged, looking off and resigning myself to my fate. “Is it… ‘the talon’? That sounds appropriately frightening.”

“Ugh.” She pinched the bridge of her nose. “No. It’s the ‘elephant’s foot’. I know you know this because we watched ‘Chernobyl’ together back in the day and I went on a kick about the show and Pripyat for weeks. I talked to you all about the elephant’s foot and how fucking scary it is.”

“Ah…” that was right. She had told me… Shit. “How was I supposed to remember that? Wasn’t that, like, a hundred years ago?”

She blinked. “You have no concept of time, do you?”

“Shut up.”

Chuckling, she reached over and grabbed a black card, swatting my hand away from her butt. She sat back down and narrowed her eyes. “I’m watching you.”

“Likewise.” I stuck my tongue out at her.

“I can tell.” She winked at me and I re-crossed my legs. She cleared her throat and then read the card as I waited impatiently. Her brow raised ever so slightly.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Another physical change.” She shrugged and reached over to tap my avatar with the black card. It dissipated into sparks upon contact. “Nothing crazy, unfortunately.”

I didn’t know what to expect, but I could tell she was sincere. She’d never had a good poker face. “Nothing—? Oh.”

I raised my hands up to my face to clear my bangs out of my eyes as my hair began to grow.

You’ve seen hair grow before. We’ve all likely seen the “based on a true story” film, An American Werewolf in London, and the incredible effects in it. You’ve watched YouTube videos of timelapses, and Pixar movies as well, I’d be willing to wager. You can imagine what it looked like when my previously less-than-shoulder-length hair began spilling down my back.

Unfortunately, I couldn’t. After all, it was all happening behind me. So I stood up, measuring my new balance against the arm of the couch as I raced awkwardly across the room to the full-length mirror in the hallway. What I saw astounded me.

My hair was red— which was normal. What wasn't normal was the flaming red sparks lighting up each individual strand of my hair like something out of Avatar’s bio-luminescent reefs. I looked like a goddess, and I’d only ever seen one of those in pictures before.

I pressed my fingertips softly to my scalp, expecting to feel the hair coming out of my skull like play dough through a mesh strainer, but no. No movement at all. Actually, that was preferable, as I imagined the itch would have been unbearable. All of my hair was simply extending outward, growing further and further down my back as my hands reached to grab the tips. It continued to pile up behind me until finally stopping three-quarters the way down my back.

After a few moments the glow began to dim before disappearing entirely. I was distantly aware of her watching my reaction from the couch as I loosed my hands and let the hair fall from my grip.

It fell down to my lower back where it pooled, as if it was recently conditioned and cut to-style. My bangs hung just past my eyebrows, and my arm seemed to raise itself of its own accord to push them out of the way in a practiced motion I’d never practiced before.

Beneath them was a feminine figure with bright eyes and a face that looked more like a sister of mine might have looked instead of how I’d woken up just that morning. And despite how much I hated my friend teasing me… maybe she was right. Maybe I was enjoying this.

But I’d never admit that to her. Especially if it meant she’d keep giving me femininizing changes that would bring me closer to the Flow.

“Feel any different?” she smiled as I sat back down on the couch.

“Not really? I mean, longer hair is strange but nothing like the other changes— OH!”

She laughed hysterically as my hands went down to my pants. My crotch was flat! “What did you do to me?”

“Just a minor change.” She winked, then covered her mouth with her hand as she began to laugh again.

“This was minor?!” My penis was nearly gone!

I stood up, facing away from her, and pulled down the front of my favorite yoga pants. Fear made my dainty hand shake as I peeled the panties away from my smooth, pale flesh and looked down.

“Hey! Do that in the bathroom or someth—”

“Shut up!” I squealed, sending her into another fit of laughter.

I was right. It was almost gone. Not like I’d had a real anaconda before, but five inches or so was a great deal larger than what was tantamount to a limp baby carrot. My balls weren’t there, though the skin was. Y’know how you can push your balls up? It was like that, but even the scrotum looked smaller.

Also, as a quick aside, who the fuck decided on these anatomical names, anyways? And why are all the genital words uniquely disgusting? People wonder why there’s so many crude terms for genitals— dick, cock, ballsack, pussy, gooch, cunt, etc.— and they blame misogyny and rude teenagers, but the truth is nobody’s excited about the words “labia” or “scrotum”. Call it crude if you want— I call it effective communication.

So anyways, my junk is almost completely gone, replaced by a nub that a micro-penis could bully, and my friend thought it was hysterical.

“Why the fuck would you do that?” I tried to keep from shouting as I brought my panties and yoga pants back up.

“Your woody was pretty obvious earlier, dude. It’s hard to concentrate with so much manstaring me in the face. Especially when it’s connected to such a woman!" She smiled, not unkindly. “But mostly just that last bit. I figured you’d have to lose it sooner or later if you’re gonna keep going full-woman.”

I glared at her. She was right, obviously. It would be something I’d have to give up if I wanted to get closer to the Flow. But could I live with that? Or, rather, without it? Right now I had a tiny cock that I could easily hide even in the skintight clothes I like to wear, but would that be enough?

I decided not to respond and instead reached for a card, brushing my new, long hair out of the way in the process. I don’t mind doing what it takes to get closer to the Flow, but my pride wouldn’t let me just take her shit without trying to get back at her.

Luckily for me, her poor luck with the cards had continued.

“In the Nintendo game, Animal Crossing, the recurring character Tom Nook is an anthropomorphized version of what type of animal?”

She loved Animal Crossing as much as the next person, but I knew she didn’t know Tom Nook was—

“A tanuki!” She grinned, jumping up and down in her seat and clapping her hands.

“What the hell?” I narrowed my eyes. “How’d you know that? Just last week you called him a raccoon!”

“And then you gave me shit for it, asshole.” She stuck her tongue out. “I looked it up, and tanukis are so cute!!!!” She pinched her eyes shut and wrapped her arms around as if she was hugging the small creature. All it did, really, was push her tits out further from her top.

I was kind of happy she couldn’t notice my tiny member anymore, since it was doing everything in its limited power to get noticed.

Accepting my defeat, I closed my eyes and waited for her to pick a black card. Though she could apply the change to either of us since she got her trivia correct I was certain I was due for a big hit. But when I opened my eyes she wasn’t wearing a cheshire grin. She was frowning.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

Shrugging, she said, “I don’t know what to do with this card.”

“Are there options? Can you tell me what’s on it?”

Shaking her head, she shrugged and tapped the card against my little avatar. It vanished. “There were options, but I didn’t like most of the options that would’ve applied only to me.”

“Only to you?” My voice going a little higher with concern.

Apparently a prompt came up on the board because her eyes became fixated on something, though it wasn’t visible to me. She squinted, apparently struggling to make a decision. Finally she asked, “One, two, or three?” before turning a smile on me.

“What does that mean?” I adjusted in my seat.

“You’ll find out.” She said, her grin widening. “Each choice does something fun, but I want you to be the one who chooses.”

“So I can’t blame you?”

“Exactly.”

I narrowed my eyes, trying to discern the meaning behind her game. Maybe it was three effects? If that was the case then there’d likely be something in there that would make me more feminine… But the other sorts of effects this game was giving weren’t exactly traits I personally wanted. I’d already decided to go full-woman to access the flow, but I didn’t want to end up losing myself.

I tapped my fingers for a moment, reasoning through the decision. Then, I said, “Give me three.”

She laughed, “I hoped so!”

She tapped at the air and I fell. You know that thing your brain does when it thinks you’re dying and jolts you awake? The natural response to protect against the ghouls and dreamwalkers that haunted the Plane of Unconsciousness? It felt exactly like that, with my stomach dropping like on a roller coaster.

“Shit!” I squealed, putting my arms out for support on the sides of the couch. But even as I did so the feeling vanished, leaving me wide-eyed and confused. “What was that?”

She looked down at me like the cheshire cat. “What did it feel like for you?”

“Like I fell!”

She laughed again, clapping her hands excitedly. “Perfect!”

“Wait, what do you mean, ‘feel like for you?’ What happened to you?” As far as I could tell from where I sat, leaning back against the couch, she still looked the same. Were her boobs smaller?

She looked up, searching for words. “It was kind of like a trampoline. Like when someone jumps right before you and you get vaulted up?”

“A double jump?”

“Nobody calls it that.”

“I—whatever.” I stood up to go the the mirror but stopped—my feet barely touched the ground when I scooted to the edge of the couch. Something was off. Everything was off! I started freaking out and jumped to my feet. “What did you do to me?”

“Just borrowed something.” She said, then she got up on her feet as well, looking down at me from much higher than she had been just moments before. “Just a few inches.” She laughed, stretching her arms above her head and cracking her neck.

My jaw dropped. She was a giant! “You borr—” I shook my head, not caring how high my voice was getting as I continued flipping out. “That’s what that question was? You borrowed three inches?!”

“Yep. I’m like five-eight now, I think. Making you…” she reached out and patted me on the head, “an even five feet.”

I swatted her hand away and took a step back. She was huge! It’s not like I was a giant when I’d woken up today, but I’d always been the taller one. I’ve known her for a decade and even as kids I was the tall one.

A vague memory of Merry freaking out in Fangorn Forest in The Two Towerswhen Pippin drinks water that makes him taller ran through my mind.

“So tell me, Shorty,” she put her hands on her hips and stuck her chin out a little, “How’s the view from down there?”

I glared at her and matched her pose. It was weirdly easier since I had actual hips now. “Just fine, thank you. This honestly isn’t even the strangest change that’s happened today.” I figured if I couldn’t be the taller person, I could at least be the bigger man and not let her get to me.

“Just maybe the biggest one, huh, Shortstack?” She laughed again.

I ignored her and walked to the mirror to check myself out. Already it had been awkward walking around with a different skeleton, and I was worried it would be worse now, but thankfully it wasn’t. It was just weirder.

Like, it wasn’t like if you crouched down to try and look at the world in a different way, because then you’re just lower. I was smaller. Things didn’t just look higher up, they looked bigger. And honestly it was a little disorienting.

When I got to the mirror I did a double take. I looked… squashed? Like when I shrunk three inches it only really happened vertically. My hips looked wider now on my shorter frame, and my small breasts looked a little bigger. It dawned on me that that’s probably why her boobs looked smaller now. I looked over to where she was standing in the kitchen and reaching onto the taller shelves she hadn’t been able to reach before for a bottle of booze. I was right, but then I frowned. I’m going to need a stepping stool… Ugh.

But then again, if I had access to the Flow I’d be able to just magic items down from the top shelves. So… still a fair trade, I guess.

“Come on, you giant.” I called out, returning to the couch. “It’s my turn.”

I studied my little avatar while waiting for her to come and sit down. It was crazy being able to see myself in such a well done real-time magical rendering. Crazier still to see her standing next to a much taller version of my friend.

Wait. Did I just think of it as “her?”

“Brought you a drink.” She interrupted my identity crisis with a glass of something orange that smelled way too heavily of vodka for this time of day.

I took it anyway, thanking her and drinking a sip. Yep. She always did make her drinks too strong. I hissed my breath through my teeth, trying to cool the burn as she drew a trivia card for me.

She cleared her throat after taking a sip from her own drink and read, “All beans belong to this food group. Hmm,” she muttered. “I didn’t know that.”

Beans? I raised an eyebrow. “Weird question. But they’re legumes, right? I think that’s a thing.”

She was already nodding her head. “Yeah, you got it right. That was kind of a let down.”

“Not for me it’s not,” I smiled. “I’ll take the quick and easy ones all day.”

“I mean the other questions were, like… I don’t know. Interesting.”

I shrugged, reached for a card and paused. “Huh.”

“What is it?” the curiosity plain in her voice.

“Not sure…” I muttered as I looked over the card. One half was red and the other half was green, split through the middle hamburger-style. On either end of the card there were arrows pointing outward. But it was blank, with no instructions on what to do. “I think it might be a wild card, but I can’t tell.”

“Can I see it?”

I wasn’t giving anything up by showing it to her, so I nodded and I guess she could see it then because she reached over and grabbed it.

“I think you’re right…” she said. “I think it is a wild, but we won’t know what to do until you play it.”

“What do the colors mean though?” I asked, scooching closer to her to look at it at the same time. God, she’s big!I felt like a child sitting next to her.

“I think red is a physical change, and green is like… a command?” she frowned. “Maybe an action?”

“And how do I play it?”

“I think it’s going to affect both of us.” She handed the card back to me. “I think the arrow points to the person who’s going to take that particular change. So if you want the action, point the green side at yourself.”

“But what’ll it do?” Was it preloaded with something? Why didn’t it just say, like all of the other cards?

“I don’t know dude,” she sighed. “But we’ve been sitting here for a while and I’d like to take another turn sometime today.”

I rolled my eyes and made a decision. I’d rather have another physical change than be given a random action to perform, so I laid the card down on the couch with the red side facing me.

As soon as I did that a text prompt appeared in front of me:

WILD CARD!

WAIT YOUR TURN THEN SPEAK A COMMAND ALOUD FOR YOUR PARTNER TO PERFORM

It floated in front of me, bouncing up and down slowly. So I have to tell her to do something? But what?

My thoughts were interrupted by her laughing across from me. I looked up and saw her interacting with invisible text in front of her. It only took a second for me to realize that she’d been given a similar prompt, but if the color of the card mattered then she’d just been given free reign over any physical change she wanted to give me! But how powerful was it? Would I only receive a partial change since I’d won my round?

The look she gave me was a masterclass in devilry. I felt entirely at her mercy—and it seemed like I was. I swallowed. It didn’t help that she was literally head-and-shoulders taller than me, either. I didn’t really feel scared at all. She was my friend, after all. But damn if I wasn’t intimidated by what seemed like an Amazon sitting in front of me, staring down at me like an easy afternoon snack.

“What are you going to do to me?” I said.

Her devious smile got wider. “Oh, I don’t know…” she leaned back, swirling her drink around in her cup and studying me up and down. “Maybe you want some real tits, huh?” She tugged at her bra strap, letting her breasts bounce. “Or some wide hips?” she continued. “How about a nice little bubble butt? A little junk in the trunk, huh? Or how would you like to be even shorter?”

I swallowed again. At least her mindtrack was taking her down roads to make me more feminine, outside of her jibe at my height.

“But I wonder…” she leaned forward. “The sensitivity change you gave me was a physical one, right? I wonder what other sensory changes I could give you?”

I didn’t like the sound of that.

“So here’s what I’m going to do,” she said. She raised a hand with four fingers raised. “I’m going to give you some choices, with the caveat that there’ll be something special with each of them, mkay?” She winked at me. “You can either have larger breasts, wider hips and ass, sexier lips, or a pussy.”

“A pussy?!” I exclaimed. What?! Can this game even do that? I mean it had changed plenty already, but—

“Sounds fine to me!” She said.

“Huh?”

“Your decision.” She started laughing.

My decision? “I didn’t choose!”

“Sure you did!” She said between bouts of laughing as I sat there confused as hell. When she finally got control of herself she met my confused expression and made the face you make when you have to explain something obvious to a noob. “I gave you four choices…”

“Yeah.”

“And then when I was done,” she said slowly, “You said what?”

“I…” I blinked. Then I sat up really quick, my hands out in front of me as if I could somehow stop her. “No,” I stammered out as she started to laugh again. “No! No, no, no! Don’t do it!”

“Too bad,” she laughed. “You made your decision and now you’re stuck with it. And don’t forget what I said about how there’ll be something special as well!”

“What does that even mean?” I shouted.

“You’ll find out in a second.” She chuckled. “Besides, don’t kid yourself. The way this game’s been going for you it was bound to happen one way or another.” She held her hands out to her sides in a “Duh” kinda motion.

I glared at her. She stared at me. I blinked first. She’s right… I thought to myself. It’s actually probably the biggest hurdle between me and the Flow anyways…

“Fine.” I said. “But don’t forget I get to get back at you after this.” I pointed at the card, the green half still pointing at her.

But she just shrugged. “Nothing I can do about that now!” She clapped her hands in front of her. “Game!”

Here we go… I looked down at my crotch where my little penis was hidden.

“Give him a pussy…”

Goodbye, little guy. I’ll miss you.

“…that’s extra sensitive…”

I looked back up. “What?”

Her smile widened as she finished her sentence, “…and ready to fuck!”

“Wait!” I stammered out. She didn’t know I needed to stay like this. I was fine becoming a woman to access the flow, but not like this! “Don’t do it—” I yelled at the board.

But it was too late.

Dazzling lights appeared under my skin, shining brightly under my belly and between my legs, ten thousand pinpricks of magic changing me. Something movedinside me and when I lifted up my shirt I saw a glowing orb of magic fade away in my lower belly. A womb?! I thought incredulously.

But I didn’t have time to think about that at the moment. A roaring pleasure was building in my crotch as the lights concentrated there. I felt things shift, moving around to find a better position—and it felt good. Like that overwhelming build up when you’re about to cum that builds and builds and builds… except there was no release.

“Nngh…” A sensual, feminine moan slipped past my lips at the growing pleasure. The lights were brighter now—almost blinding—and didn’t appear to be dissipating any time soon. My breathing got faster and faster, louder and louder as I couldn’t hold the noise back anymore. This is nothing like it feels like as a guy!

Masturbation in the past was always a quick and messy affair, filled with a slow build, a quick ramping up, then cresting the wave and feeling around for some tissues. This was like the slow crawl up the highest drop on a roller coaster when you’re sitting in the back and can’t see where the curve is that sends you down. I was just climbing higher and higher on this wave of pleasure and it was taking a toll on me.

“Oh, fuck!” I yelled, feeling sweat break out on my neck. “Fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh fuckfuCKFUCK!” My back arched of its own accord, pushing my hips out in front of me. I thought I heard a protest from her as my hands reached down my pants but I ignored it. My vision started going hazy and every breathy moan that left my lips did something in my mind, making me hornier and hornier.

My fingers reached to where my dick had once been and I felt the skin open and my little penis migrate to become a clit. My clitoris! It was lighting beneath my fingers. I’d been with a few girls before and had watched enough porn to know what to do next, and my fingers started moving in a circle, stimulating my new clit. I screamed out as I started to crest the wave, my entire body shaking as I came right there. Right in front of my friend. If cumming as a guy is an explosion then this was a forest fire, starting with a single spark and becoming all-consuming. Pleasure racked my body over and over again and I didn’t realize I’d fallen off the couch until the lights started to fade and the orgasms ran their course. I say “orgasms”, but it was just one continuous, incredible experience.

I looked down my body from where I lay on my back, my small breasts doing their best to block my view of the rest of me. I lifted my head, wincing as my long hair caught under my shoulder, and looked at my body. I pulled my hand out from under my yoga pants and panties, my eyes going wide when I saw how wet it was.

“Are you done yet?” The shout came from down the hall.

“Uh…” I looked around for something to wipe my hand off on. “Give me a second!”

I turned over and stood using the couch for support. My legs were shaking and I felt a little squish as my soaked yoga pants moved around on my thighs. I started walking into the kitchen, then stopped, swallowing a moan as another feeling off pleasure came from down below… from my pussy.

There were some paper towels in the kitchen so I used them to dry off my hands after washing them. But I couldn’t use them to dry off down below. Like I said, my pants were soaked.

I wiped my eyes and leaned against the counter. Standing there with my legs crossed, I felt… something. I clenched my thighs and gasped as a feeling of pleasure came over me. Not as much as before, but I could feel… it… my pussy. Just from squeezing my legs. I tried leaning forward, but that just made it worse.

What did she do to me? I thought. It wasn’t as if I was extra horny. It’s just like… what were her exact words?

“Give him a pussy that’s extra sensitive and ready to fuck.”

How had the game interpreted that? “Extra sensitive” was obvious. But “ready to fuck?” What did you do to me?

I grabbed the counter with both hands and gripped tight, closing my eyes and breathing deeply. After a few moments I caught my breath and tried to understand better what I was feeling. It was… almost like a need. Like how you can tell you’re hungry or thirsty. Like my body wanted something.

I shook my head. Nope. No time to think about that now. I was standing in my kitchen wearing pussy-soaked clothes, with a friend hiding somewhere down the hall, embarrassed that I’d openly jacked—I guess that term doesn’t work anymore, huh? But I’d masturbated in front of my best friend. “Shit.” I mumbled, pushing off from the counter and starting my wobbly-legged walk down the hall.

It might have just been the orgasms that made me so loopy, but I had a suspicion that this much, much smaller body did not handle alcohol as well as I used to. I’d only had a few sips, but still. My cheeks tingled from the vodka, almost feeling like the Flow.

The Flow! I reached out for it, opening my mind’s eye.

It was like staring at the sun. Warm light filled my mind and I felt something like a presence there with me. I reached out to touch it, and watched in amazement as it sparked to life under my skin. I had it! It was right there in the palm of my—

It sputtered and fizzled out, the sun in my mind’s eye fading behind a gossamer curtain.

What? I was confused. What more would it take? Was I not strong enough yet? Or not enough of a woman? But how could that be the case? What more did I have left to give up?

I made it past the closed bathroom where she was hiding and called out, “I’m going to change real quick.”

“Okay!”

My walk of shame finished when I stepped into my bedroom and closed the door behind me. This is all too much, I thought as I plopped down on my bed before realizing I still had my pants on.

I shimmied out of them, not looking down between my legs. Not yet. I needed to breathe first. To rest.

I grabbed a towel to wipe between my legs, but when I pressed it against my… labia… to wipe, it felt good. Like, really good. It started to overcome me again, filling me with a need for something. But for what? I pressed harder, gasping as quietly as I could with the assault of pleasure. I bent at the waist and my knees knocked together, and then I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirrored door of my closet.

I was gorgeous. The person staring back at me had soft, pouty lips and a pixie-like face on a tiny, fragile frame that exuded femininity. Bent at the hips with her bare ass in the air, she looked like she belonged in a porno. Red hair spilled over her shoulders and her face had that glassy-eyed expression of a woman on the edge of cumming.

I thought back to the man who’d woken up in this room this morning, then looked at my reflection again, and I fell to the floor. What was happening to me? The girl in the mirror turned to face me. She pulled at the hem of her shirt and pulled it up over her head. Next came her bra, tossed to the floor. And then we stared at each other, naked, examining each other in a new, intimate way. I’d seen myself in the hallway mirror with my friend, but not like this. This was just me. Me and this new body… this new hunger I felt.

The girl in the mirror started spreading her legs. She moved the towel aside, showing me her dripping wet pussy. She bit her lip and leaned back against the bedframe, reaching up to pinch a nipple in one hand and gasping at the mixture of pleasure and pain it brought her. But that’s not the feeling I needed… I needed something more. I looked down past my hand and breasts to my pussy. I brought my other hand down to it, touched it, and brought it up for me to see. It trailed pussy juice with it and I stared in amazement. I’ve never seen a girl this wet. But now that was me.

The soft touch had flared up that need again and I felt a rush of anticipation as I stared at the girl in the mirror, making eye contact as I slowly lowered my hand back down, parted the lips of my new genitalia, and inserted a finger.

There was a knock on the door.

“Aaah!” I screamed, snapping out of my headspace as quickly as I could. “I’m in here!”

“Obviously,” she said from the other side. “You about ready to continue playing?” I could hear the smile in her voice as she added on, “Or are you busy playing by yourself.”

I blushed. “I’m just changing!”

“Oh, really? So you won’t mind if I open the door?”

“No!” I squealed, trying to find the towel to cover myself up with. “Just… Listen to me, okay? I’ll be out there in a few. Just, I don’t know, keep yourself occupied for a bit and give me a few minutes.”

There was a pause and I wondered if I came off too harsh before she responded in a cheery voice, “Okay! Sure thing.”

I heard her footsteps retreating down the hall and I let out a sigh of relief. At least she scared me out of fucking myself… I thought, grateful that I had enough of a temporary clarity of mind to try and figure out what to do next. After a few minutes of breathing and avoiding looking at the gorgeous redhead in the mirror I wiped myself off with the towel again—I hoped this wouldn’t be a normal thing—and stood up. My legs were a little more stable now, but I still shuffled my way across the floor to my closet.

When I looked back up the girl in the mirror stood right in front of me. Is that really me? I thought. I kept calling her “the girl in the mirror.” Why was that? Why didn’t I think of her as “me” or “my reflection?”

And then it dawned on me. I didn’t identify as a woman. I’m a guy. I woke up a guy, have lived like a guy my whole life, etc. Maybe that’s what was holding me back from the Flow? Did I have to be a woman in soul, and not just in body?

Was I okay with that?

I stared at the girl—at my reflection, hoping for some insight. But she just stared back at me.

What am I supposed to do now? My reflection pouted a little frown and I saw a tear appear at the corner of her eye, just like mine. I wiped it away and sighed. If I commit to this it’s got to be because I want the Flow. I can’t just do it because I’ve changed so much that I should continue. I met her eyes again, surprising myself when I saw some determination there that hadn’t been there before.

And then I decided. If it wasn’t enough to wear a woman’s body, I’d have to just become a woman entirely.

What did that mean? I didn’t know. What would the outcome be? I didn’t have a clue.

But would it be worth it?

I opened my mind’s eye again, thrilled to see the gossamer curtain had become more transparent. I was so close!

Would it be worth it?

...Would it?

27