Chapter 4: New Options
32 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ryouv woke up from his short nap and checked to see if his card had been sold or not, otherwise he would have to do a competition battle up to six battles each getting more difficult, however, the prize money for this weeks competition had reached a decent amount, enough for Ryouv to afford to have a decent amount of blank cards. 

Plus with what he realized that the system was intent based it made it a lot easier to make the cards he wanted. I mean if the system didn't know what it was called , Ryouv would just make it himself. Though now he can only near instant cast verbal spells he had yet to use other spells from things other than Harry Potter* in which he only knew like 4 spells from on its own. 

He would make those spells and then go back to working on other projects. The spells that he could remember would be Confundo (which he already did) Expelliarmus, Immobulus, and Wingardium Leviosa, Aka Levioso. Each of those are good in their own way, but he excluded Expelliarmus as it would negatively effect him the most. Leaving Immobulus and Levioso as the only two spells he knows from harry potter universe he could use. 

Ryouv also figured out that, from context clues he could make key weapons to perform the spell abilities and could make anything from the anime and movies he had seen, just the weapons had to be equips. He considered if he could make The types of Haki as a spell but would have to test that later. 

Grabbing a can of soup from his cupboard he made it quickly thinking of all of his options, when he saw an icon flashing on his interface.  It was a talking Icon and there were only three contacts on it, the Game interface could be used as a phone and as everyone was playing it everyone used the feature for their common talk outside of the game as well. He had a friend, Jack, his new contact Ari, and his Landlord Sam on his contacts and the message was from Ari. 

Ari (1 new message acknowledged)

You seen the News?

No, what is it?

Your a famous unknown Card Crafter, a lot of people are trying to find you, and I a good online friend am not selling you out. 

How'd I become Famous? I've been inside all day. 

Obviously it was a card, the one you put up for Auction? Well it was picked up by a famous Allies Guild Member, and He Praised the ingenuity of it so everyone has gone through a faze trying to recreate it but no one has made one like yours as it's been copylocked.  

What's Copylocked?

Are you serious? This is basic crafting knowledge.

I got into an accident with mild amnesia, ok geez. 

Oh sorry, didn't know that as I have only met you for like a day. Copylocked is when someone intends to make something that has been made before, with the intent to copy they will automatically fail. 

Oh I could figure that on my own but thanks. 

Welcome! Now are you going to contact the Allies Member, He has express desire to meet the creator of the Mysterious MW Crafter.

Nah, I think I will stick to myself for the time being. 

Well remember I am always available to see and buy your weapons!

Oh, If you want to buy something, can we meet in a face call, I need your help to make a weapon for you consider it a commission sort of deal, as I found a new technique to make something.

Sure? I am curious to know what you're doing here, How much do I pay?

How about 1,000 Credits, I think you will be impressed with what I come up with. 

That's a bit of a lot, but if you say it's worth it fine. I will call right now.

Cool, see ya soon then.  

Ryouv did think the price was a bit high but he was thinking about creating a bonded wand for Ari, couldn't hurt to give her one first. He got out his last blank card and opened it up. Waiting for Ari to call in. 

"Hello, Ryouv?"

"Oh hey Ari, May I ask What your birthday is? It's for the Item."

"Uhh, Sure? It's February 12th."

"Perfect Thanks! Between 1 and 20 whats your favorite number?"

"I like 8, and what does this have to do with-"

"Got it, and don't worry I am testing something and if it works you'll be amazed." 

Hey! Tell me what you are doing right this instan-"

"Done, Take this and see what happens."

Ryouv immediately transferred the wand and he got excited to see the results if it worked or not. 

"How did you? Wait Nevermind this has got to be a joke...Is this real?!"

"Yep I can craft (Bonded) Items to a certain extent. With you it was a test but I didn't know if it would work, but I think it's partially because I can understand you a little bit too."

"Saying you understand me, a near stranger, is a bit much, but I think it's worth it, thanks! You know what I think I will double the payment, Just as an investment to ya."

"You don't have to It was a test on my part to begin with. I didn't even know it could work."

"Pooh I know you need it, look at the state of this room, is this mess supposed to be your work room, go get a cleaner sheesh."

Ryouv forgot that during a face call one could see the room the person was in, and actually looked at Ari, as he was so focused on the wand that he got carried away. She had a normal outlook, not super pretty but definitely not ugly, long black hair at her sides and a pair of green glasses over her dark brown eyes. She was standing in a classically childlike room, with dolls all over the walls and stuff. Ryouv embarrassed as he was made up a quick excuse and ended the call, his face red as a tomato as his work room was indeed called out for being messy, He just didn't have much time lately, and... well he needed to clean it all up. 

 

 

 

 

2