Chapter SP1 Christmas Special~
871 9 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Even though most people would have celebrated it already... Urgh... I spend too much time yesterday streaming and not writing this special:V

But enjoy~

Note: Due to this world not having a specific "Christmas Date" each POV will have its own date attached to it~ some ahead or before the main story as it has 0 impact on it.

4th Tekulach of Desiriel Year 1237

Edward Richard's POV

Damn those demi-humans... causing so much damages... Most of the ports are freaking damaged if not destroyed. How could we even get our revenge against them if we don't even have the ships to cross that forsaken sea...

" My lord, the reconstruction of a new port in the town of Germania is almost done. But some of the workers went back to prepare as it is Christmas Eve today. The same also goes to the town of New Lisbon and also Nicosia." the soldier said while reporting to me.

Damn these peasants. Don't they know that we have to prepare post haste in order to enact revenge against those freaking demi-humans? How they dare focus on their own stupid holiday rather than the country...

Wait... this could be an opportunity...

" Once they finished their puny little celebration, forcing them to work more because of them abandoning their shifts. They want to celebrate huh, let them do it, then we will force them to work more after that!" I said as I continue to think about what I could use with the remnants of what that cursed dragon left me, some of its scales. It must be the work of God that I somehow am still able to salvage some of the scales in the ruins... maybe it's even a Christmas gift for me!

Ha just you wait! I swear I will kick you down and make you my own personal steed once we conquer the demi-humans!


 1st Sukulach of Ausiriel 1237

Flux's POV

" I must say, being in here is kinda better than being back at our place don't you think brother?" I said to Frux who is sitting next to me at the back of the caravan. Of course with the little princess too of course.

" Aye I must agree to that. If we were still there after all that blasting happens, we are definitely getting conscripted ahahahah! Probably will have to work our arse off until Christmas or even the next year!" My brother Frux replied. That there is a very high possibility. With the current king being so deadset on conquering the demi-humans, he will definitely want the ports to be fixed and ships began to be building again and I definitely do not want to participate in that hell hole.

" Speaking of Christmas, how do you think we should celebrate it this year? I mean we won't be with anyone that we know now considering we are literally in an entirely new world!" I asked while occasionally glancing at the princess. She is just sitting there not saying anything, her head is just looking down at the floor with her eyes just looks dead inside.

" How should I know? I mean, I never even thought that there would be this many people across the ocean you know? The way the higher-ups told us that it's like just plain barren land that is tainted by filthy demi-humans, but now that I see it, it is our place that is tainted! Like, look at this amount of vegetation!" Flux said as he continue to blabber on the difference between our home continent and here. While I admit that it sure looks different, it doesn't really mean much if you won't be going out though.

" Well we still have the dragon girl, she said she will help us to at least settle down, so I guess we will do it with her? Maybe we can let her celebrate Christmas with us too!" I said. 

" Hah, celebrating with demi-humans, we hunted them for decades, do you really expect them to celebrate our own holidays with us? Dream on..." the princess finally spoke. Though the content is a bit grim...

" Well, both of us are kinda saved by the dragon girl. Not to mention that she is the one who stopped the others from killing you too. Why not give them a chance? I mean if she wanted you dead, she would have done so a long time ago." Frux suggested her, wanting to calm her down.

" Yeah, plus, if you live here, you would be free, no more nobless oblige stuff, you can be truly yourself! Do whatever you want in here! Don't you think it's great like that?" I added in.

" You would really think it like that? I don't know..." the princess said. Well, if she wanna be that depressive that nothing I can do to change her mind then~

" But a Christmas without limits sounds fun..." she added later. Oho? I guess she is starting to open up a bit~ That is good at least better than being depressed.

" Right, don't just throw away all hopes now, so cheer up lass!" Frux said to her.

While it isn't really totally peaceful as we have to hide ourselves, at least I think it's better than before! Let's hope it continues like that...


 1st Sukulach of Ausiriel 1237

Zeyle Welk's POV

Can't believe she only stayed for less than a week, I really hope that she stayed longer... Well, it is wrong to limit the young ones to go. Still, she is probably the only child that I have taken in to actively come back and visit me. Somehow only in a few days and saying that its holidays. The one I liked the most is what she called Krishtmast? Kistmarst? I don't know, but at that time, she would always come back for at least a week, which is pretty good already compared to all the other children.

" Say Mikael, how long do you think Lucy will stay this Krismash?" I asked Mikael, the other only grown-up children that I took in that didn't leave me and not coming back, or should I say, he just lives here.

" I don't know pops, I wanted to say more than a week, cause I wanna learn more cooking recipes from Miss Belgrynd. Her food is really tasty." Mikael said as I can see a slight drool coming out from the corner of his mouth. Well, I must admit, that dragon lass' food is one of the tastiest food I have ever eaten in a few decades. Well, that is also because I haven't gone to the capital to eat for a few decades.

" Well, if they all truly come back, it would really be quite hectic. I mean, ignoring the size of their group, they also have humans with them, not to mention of that absurd power the dragon girl have. I can almost see the chaos that is going to happen if they all come back as a group~" I said as I continue to sip on my tea. 

I wonder why I feel like this every time Lucy comes back, it is kinda mysterious. For the years I was adventuring and now being a guild master. I didn't really long other people's affection. But now with Lucy coming back every year and celebrating this holiday of hers, I somehow started to become attached to her. Is this what parents feel when their child went out of the house? I guess I could now understand how the old hag feels when I went to visit her...

Maybe I should pay a visit to that old hag at the capital... 


 1st Sukulach of Ausiriel 1237

Belgrynd's POV

" Say guys, do you celebrate Christmas here?" I asked them while we are still going to Petrasha's hometown in here.

" What do you think? I live in a volcano. Of course not." Petrasha replied.

" Not really, at least in this continent, it rarely snows here except on top of some mountains, plus, they don't really have the concept of Christmas here," Lucy said from the driver's spot. She and Amy are at the front driving the wagon while the rest of us are inside.

" Well, the humans actually do, I even infiltrated into some of the towns and see them decorating a Christmas tree in the town square. So I figured that I would ask about it." I said that town is quite a remarkable town, not only they aren't openly hostile to me, they even invited me to celebrate it with them. Too bad that the entire village is now gone due to some of them being accused as insurgents.

" I mean, the only thing I did is to visit the old man back during the supposed Christmas time. Other than that no not really." Lucy said. 

" What wanna celebrate one? I would gladly come if you are hosting Christmas parties~" Christine added in. Jeez, does this girl have nothing to do other than eat, play and sleep?

" Well, we could celebrate it within ourselves. Just like we always do back on Earth." May said. 

" Yeah, back on Earth not all of our families actually celebrated Christmas, but all of us would still come out and get a meal and play somewhere, so why not continue to do it here? It would just be in a new environment!" this time it's Amy that added that. Well celebrating Christmas in another world huh. I guess it could be fun... and since Flux and Frux have ancestors that come from Earth, they would probably know Christmas too! The more I think about it, the better it is! Maybe even inviting Jasai and also Neo too!

I guess even in another world, we could still continue to do what we usually do at the old one huh?

Let's hope that things would go smooth sailing. I already had enough of the pain and misfortune ever since I got here...


Astrea's POV

Hmm, those girls are talking about Christmas huh... this reminds me...

" Oi Terra, you there?" I called Terra.

" Yes yes, what now, I am busy," Terra replied.

" What can you be busy with anyways, don't you have a lot of people helping you? Cant, you take some time to chat with this friend of yours?" I said with quite a mocking tone. Terra's place is always like this. Despite him having a lot of helpers, he is still always busy.

" You see, some random people decided to blame me for a flood that their own actions caused. Saying that I am punishing them because of them having beer factories. Like seriously, why in Tarmat's name would I stop beer production! I love drinking alcohol!" Terra complained to me. Somehow this is a common occurrence in his place, whenever something happens, some people would just say that it is an act of God or this is the God's punishment. Well, at least I don't have that problem yet.

" You see, I am just asking if you have some new fancy stuff created by your people during Christmas, I kinda wanna try some~," I said to him. 

" Yeah yeah, you and your addiction to my goods... just give me some time... ah here, some gingerbread house that is entirely edible except the plate, some wonky Christmas Santa outfit, er some cheese flavored candy sticks? Urgh, I cant understand their taste of food... Ah, and also Christmas Beer! Now you got your stuff, leave me alone alright?" Terra said as he hung up and continue to do his stuff. Oh well, I got what I needed~

Mhhhhhhhhhh this gingerbread house looks so cool! Not to mention it also tastes so good!!! It is definitely worth pissing Terra a bit to get these stuff~~~

I should definitely go and find him the next year again!

Well, its not really Christmas anymore, in fact, its like 2 days past Christmas...

I accidentally close the tab while writing midway... and it lost my progress of writing the Christmas pov of the Flux brothers and Zeyle... curse my hand for doing that...

But anyways happy late Christmas!!!

 

22