Division Commanders
3.7k 7 109
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7

 

shit. The Whitebeard pirates were bad news. Sure, they might not kill me since killing’s not really their cup of tea (and especially since I look like a little girl), but Big Mom and Whiteboard Pirates were technically at war with each other. Not to mention trespassing on another’s territory without mentioning can be seen as an act of aggression.

 

Sure, the Emperors never fought with all they had like how Whitebeard had done at Marineford. Yet, they had little skirmishes here and there. Mama mostly for her sweets and Whitebeard mostly for protecting those under his rule and his sons. Whenever a chance came up like the situation I was in; an isolated member of an enemy crew, Mama would immediately eliminate them.

 

Inwardly, I was starting in shiver in both fear and excitement. Fear that this might be where I die today; after all, the strength of the Whitebeard pirates was no joke, even if Whitebeard was getting pretty old. Excitement since I would be facing some real strong enemies. Not brother Katakuri who I have fought for as long as I can remember. Not brother Cracker who’s only strength comes from the hardness of his biscuits. This would be a chance to prove to myself that my strength was real. At least that was what the back of my head was telling me.

 

In the front of my head, I was thinking about ways to escape. Logical plans and thoughts on how to get the wine to Mama...even if it meant me holding back the Whitebeard Pirates alone while my ship makes its way back. The smart Chess soldiers would know what to do even if I am not there.

 

I knew that getting the wine to Mama was a priority. She had been looking forward to a good drink for a while now. If I don’t give it to her in time, then she’ll rampage across Totta Land in her rage and who knows how many people will die this time. If the shipment is lost, then we’ll have no way of stopping her rampage at all...that was why I needed to get this to her at all costs.

 

I looked up to see the massive ship stop right in front of mine, essentially forcing us to stop. I decided that if I wanted to avoid trouble, then being nice would be my best chance at achieving that.

 

Me: Mr. Newgate, may I request that you let me pass? I have finished my business here and I assure you that the only people hurt are those that work for the World Government. I would like permission to return home.

 

Newgate: And why should I do that to an enemy? I wouldn’t plan on running anywhere little brat.

 

Me: You let my ship and the soldiers go free and in return I won’t run!

 

Newgate: Gurararara! Confident in your strength, aren’t ya? We’ll see!

 

As he raised his bisento, I knew we were in trouble. Thankfully, I didn’t sense him using his Devil Fruit abilities or else that would have spelt real trouble.

 

Me: Bishop! Take the ship and bring the wine back to Totta land. I’ll follow later!

 

The Chess soldier began to make some noise in protest but I shut him up.

 

Me: Mama needs to wine. Besides, that was an order. Now go.

 

And that was all there was to it. As a force blade began the fly towards my ship, I flew out and hit it away with haki clad arms before jumping onto the middle of the Moby Dick. Surprisingly, nobody tried to stop me.

 

I sensed my ship sailing away at full speed towards the Calm Belt, out of Whitebeard’s reach. That gave me both a sense of relief as well as a sense of dread.

 

Now, I knew that Mama would not be rampaging across Totta Land in search of a Drink which would lead to heavy casualties...but now I was stranded in a middle on an enemy Yonko’s ship with no real plan or way to escape.

 

As Whitebeard turned to face me, I thought he would try and say something but I didn’t want to give him the chance. He attacked me already when he sent that force blade. The more he talked, the more I would be humiliated by his sons. I’d rather take my chances of fighting for it and hopefully escape on Ace’s rocket boat or something.

 

As expected, as I charged towards Whitebeard, the Division Commanders tried to intercept me. Which was more of a good thing since I’d rather face them than Whitebeard himself.

 

I sensed all 16 Division Commanders on the deck of the Moby Dick, not to mention the massive swirling force which was Whitebeard. There were also countless other smaller beings (in strength) whom I guessed were just normal crew members. Most of them were below deck but some were watching the fight from above. I’d guess the crows nest.

 

Marco: It’s not very nice you know? To go straight for the King yoi

 

Me: If it was the King that sent me the blade, then who am I supposed to attack first? A pawn?

 

Marco the phoenix blocked my way as his arms turned into giant blue flame wings. Behind me, I sensed 3rd Division Commander Diamond Jozu getting ready to butt in as well as Flower Sword Vista on the ready.

 

I summoned the largest knife I had, a massive Boning Knife which I had specially made for me. The silver and black blade was a 1.1 meters long and the handle was specially fitted for my small hands.

 

As the blade suddenly appeared in my hands, Marco looked shocked as a haki clad black blade dug into his shoulders. I had entirely aimed to cut off his entire shoulder...and I almost did as Marco had looked down on me but flower petals had prevented me from doing so before I could.

 

Marco: Crap! So she’s not just a little girl, huh?

 

As expected of a phoenix, his wound had already closed up. That was all I had to think about before Vista rushed at me again with his two swords.

 

Vista: Interesting swordsmanship, may I ask where you learned it?

 

Me: It’s a knife, so shouldn’t it be knivesmanship? It’s a mix of multiple arts which have been self taught by the way. Only experience had led me handle the knife this way.

 

As I felt a cut on my right hip, I knew that facing off against two swords with just one blade wouldn’t be easy. Of course, I could easily overpower him in an instant but there were still over 10 Division commanders to worry about, not to mention Whitebeard. I was trying to conserve as much strength as possible. Including haki.

 

As my right hand held onto the long boning knife, a normal sized chef’s knife appeared in my left. But the grip of the knife was changed for a backhand grip. It wasn’t what most swordsman would call ‘Honorary’ but I didn’t give a fuck about that. I was a fighter and my knives were a tool. Not an extension of myself. But Vista was good. I knew that someone who Mihawk compliments would be an expert but his swordsmanship was spectacular.

 

Me: *Mimic*

 

As I used my skill on him, I had an instant understanding of his swordsmanship and soon my body moved to counter it to the best I can. Sometimes incorporating his own moves against him.

 

*clang* *clang* *slice*

 

One of the railings of the Moby Dick got sliced up as I accidentally missed my strike. Vista managed to kick me right in the gut, pushing me back a solid couple meters. Just as I was pushed back, a giant ball of flame came directly to may location.

 

*sizzle* *sizzle*

 

Me: Firefist Ace

 

Ace: Oh, so you know me?

 

Me: I would appreciate it if you stay out of my fight please.

 

Thatch: Oi, little girl! Your fight’s not you against Flower Boi. It’s you against the Whitebeard Pirates!

 

Whitebeard Pirates: Yeeahhhh!

 

Me: No shame in fighting against a little girl?

 

Vista: Not when you are strong enough to match me dear. Oh! And also did we mention that we’re Pirates?

 

As the floor around me burned, I decided to take this chance to look around. Whitebeard was still there in the front of the ship. Just looking and not doing anything else. The other commanders looked wary but willing to fight while the non commanders seemed ready to jump into battle at any notice.

 

Me: I can’t fight all of you at once...that’ll be a bit troublesome. Forgive me but I must reduce the numbers a bit.

 

Without giving an explanation, I fired off my Conqueror’s Haki. I had pride in my Conqueror’s haki as it was personally trained by brother Katakuri who found great delight when he realized I possessed the color of the Supreme King...if anyone can follow a Pink aura.

 

Whatever the color was, it did its job. The weaker commanders who were not ready for the blast clutched their heads as they tried to resist the effect while most pirates were immediately knocked out. There were a few others who resisted but they were few. The stronger commanders and Whitebeard looked at me with eyes of amusement as they realized that this was about to get a lot more interesting.

 

Me: You told me this was me against all of you. Bring it.

109