Memories of Elementary (First)
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I guess you all still remember when I said that I have a unique family right. Well the unique about my family is almost half of my entirely lifetime my father is never there when me and both of of mys sister grow up cause my father will work in another city and we live with our mother or even our close family like my aunt.

This time I will told you when I just become a first grade and second grade elementary school. We move into another city just because my father get another job at a far away place. Me and my big sister live with my mother in another city.

The weird things is me and my sister is in the school where it's very different than we can think of, because in that school we just a minority. Most of the children who go to that school is chinese. For that we must learn mandarin language too. I still remember that I must memorize how to count in mandarin language so hard that even after grow up I still can count to ten.

But even though like that, I can say that school is one of the best school that I ever attend. In this school this the first and the last time I ever have and called someone else my best friend.

The memories that I was gonna told you is when I'm in my first year. I have four friend that I can call best friend. I grew up in poor family so I don't have much money and sometimes I even do not have any pocket money. The other four is kinda have a wealthy family and they know my circumstances so sometimes when in lunch break they give me some of their money to buy a candy. Maybe it feels pity but you know, in my day a candy is already a luxury to have. The five of us always play together. We even in the same class room.

In the class room I seat with one of my best friend and the other is three is quite far away from us. Both of us seat in the front seat at the third row and we have five row seat in our class. Well I almost like everything about the school but there is one thing that up until now I feels angry and funny when I remember it. 

In that school there was called special lesson after school. If you want a special lesson you must pay to the teacher and you can attend the special lesson. Because my family is kinda poor that time so I don't have a choice to not attend a special lesson. The thing about special lesson is wherever what kind of task the special lesson did, it will come out when monthly test coming. So you can they just need to copy down the thing they already did in special lesson. Almost every student in our classroom is attend the special lesson. The only people who do not attend is the people like me who can't pay and come from poor family.

 This where it get interesting. That time the monthly test is coming up. The test is about our county language. Well maybe you think it is easy because it is our own language but you are completely wrong. So when the test begin and when I look at the question my mind is blank. You know why ? It is because the question is not even in the lesson we taught yet. Different from me my best friend and all the people who attend special lesson is writing so fast that they like in steroids. It feels like they already knows the answer even if they close their eyes. When the teacher is not looking at me I whisper to my best friend.

"Hey do you know the answer ?" I said to him in a low voice

"Mmm.." He just nod it back

"How can you know the answer ? We never learn it yet" I ask again

"Yesterday the teacher give us a question and told us to remember the answer cause it will show up in today test" He said

His answer make me shock that now I know why people who attend the special lesson have and easy time.

I look around to see the teacher again and said "Can you give me the answer ? I don't know anything at all"

My best friend immediately said "Sure" and even closing his paper to me so I can look at it

When I copy one of his answer, I don't know when the teacher is already in front of us and slam the table so loud

"BAAAMMM...What are you doing ? Why you give him his answer ?" said the teacher angrily

My body is frozen and my eyes look at the teacher. I can't say anything at all. That time I think this is over and they will call my parents. But my friend said to the teacher "Teacher he don't know the answer and he said we are not learn it yet in class and it's true that we still not learn it yet in class so I think I can help him"

I don't know what happen but when the teacher heard what my friend said that teacher is froze and panic. Because of the ruckus we made all the other student who is not attend the special lesson realize what is happening now. Seems like the teacher only help the people who attend the special lesson.

After that the teacher said something ridiculous "From now on don't give your answer. They do not attend the special lesson"

Maybe because we both afraid to what gonna happen so my friend pull out his paper and begin to write again. I was so shock but I can't say anything after all it's true that I don't attend the special lesson. You know right know if I can go back to that scene again I will report that teacher to the headmaster but it's pity that I just a first year elementary school student and do not understand anything.

Back to the classroom. I turn around and see that everyone who is not attend special lesson is already give up and even play with their pencil like they don't care at all. Maybe because they know that it's useless to do the test but for me I can't do it. I still hope that I can answer this test question.

I panic and don't know what to do. But I never though the miracle will come suddenly. I don't know what happen but the teacher is gone to the outside after sometimes. I still in my panic mode but my best friend immediately poke at me and said "Fast, copy my answer before the teacher comes back"

Well that time I still afraid because what the teacher told us but my friend insist me that just copy his answer

Because my friend says it's ok a few times now I begin copy his answer faster. I already copy almost eighty persen his answer and I don't know when but one of my best friend who seat in the first row close to the door shout at us

"The teacher is coming back" He shout

After I hear that I pull out my answer paper and give back the paper my best friend has. We resume like nothing happen afterwards

After a while when the test score come out, our teacher call our name one by one and when it's my turn my teacher glare at me and give me my paper. I receive eighty five point in my score.

After the teacher finished give us our test paper he come to me and my friend who is talking.

"From now on when the test is up you and him must move to other seat" said the teacher

I look at the teacher and just keep looking until she is gone

After that every time the test comes out, be it monthly test or exam we must change seat to other student so my friend can't give me the answer anymore. Hahaha

Every time  I remember those time I realize that not only my best friend who seat with me who help me but my other best friend is help to too. After all if my best friend do not shout at us when I copy the answer maybe my parent will called to the school that day.

0